Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh! Hey ! I do have a question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

Oh! Hey ! I do have a question Empty
PostSubject: Oh! Hey ! I do have a question   Oh! Hey ! I do have a question EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:06 am

*Flails* excitment time...

Err.... what the hecks an Affiliate? and why does the scrolly screen tell me to apply?
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Hey ! I do have a question   Oh! Hey ! I do have a question EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:47 am

BUDDY <3
Back to top Go down
Indrazade Belle
Headmistress
Headmistress
Indrazade Belle

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Hey ! I do have a question   Oh! Hey ! I do have a question EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:43 am

Oh! Hey ! I do have a question Tumblr_m1m7s5wUcO1qjxdtx
Back to top Go down
https://pembertonhigh.forumotion.co.uk
Sadie Taylor
Student
Student
Sadie Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Hey ! I do have a question   Oh! Hey ! I do have a question EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 am

How to explain this....An affiliate is someone who promotes a product or service to potential customers, in exchange for a commission on the sale when one occurs. That is what google told me
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student
Zephyr Lee

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Hey ! I do have a question   Oh! Hey ! I do have a question EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:24 am

Yes, it's a buddy, that's what we said, even if we didn't try to explain it that well Razz (actually we did, in the chatbox)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Hey ! I do have a question   Oh! Hey ! I do have a question Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh! Hey ! I do have a question
Page 1 of 1