Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lonely Angel! WHO WANTS TO POST!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

Lonely Angel! WHO WANTS TO POST!! Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Angel! WHO WANTS TO POST!!   Lonely Angel! WHO WANTS TO POST!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:42 am

Right soo...

I get bored, easily and love this charrie and love you people...

So lets all post!!!! Umm... I have open threads, that i made... cause I was bored. You can pick one of those:

Funny Feeling (Angel discovers Hunger)

Behind Close Doors (Even Angels are curious)

What Makes a Home (Memories, Memories, Memories)

And all those are open Very Happy. If you don't fancy any of those, post below and we'll plan something else Very Happy!

I'm also always open for plots - if you feel like discussing plots.
Back to top Go down

Lonely Angel! WHO WANTS TO POST!!
Page 1 of 1