Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airiana Wolfgang
Student
Student
Airiana Wolfgang

Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer Empty
PostSubject: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Airiana wandered into the Sunrise Cafe with nothing on her but a book and her wallet. Her long dark brown, almost black hair fell over her shoulders, some of it covering her left eye. Which, along with the right eye, was a brilliant yet pale blue. Her lips were coated with a thin layer of pink lip gloss and a thin coating of eyeliner marked her eyes. Her clothes were rather fancy, at least for someone who wasn't as she. Her dress was a Mason exclusive strapless asymmetrical hem chiffon, red and flowing. Her shoes were D&G red patent leather ballerina pumps with a string bow on either toe.

Her wallet, to be quite honest, was not actually a wallet at all. She carried around a red satin clutch that matched her shoes and dress. Her book, that she carried with the clutch, was a copy of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. She wasn't thrilled about how it was going, but she liked it well enough.

At the counter, Air ordered a nice warm cup of hot chocolate. For some reason, she liked it any time of the year. It comforted her. When it was delivered, she picked it up and sat down at an empty table.

{OOC: Air's Clothes}
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Hikago walked into the sunrise cafe and his grey eyes scanned the cafe as he made his way to the counter. His black hair was a little messy as he hadn't taken the time to comb it completely yet and his sleeveless blue trench coat stopped just around the top of his boots. He ordered a glass of hot chocolate with marsh mellows. He pulled his black wallet with a silver cross on it out and paid before he turned and looked for a place to sit. He saw Airiana and approached her table. "Hello mind if I sit here?" He asked an gave his usual friendly smile as he pulled his headphones off and ocean avenue by yellowcard could be heard from them.
Back to top Go down
Airiana Wolfgang
Student
Student
Airiana Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Airiana smiled as she nodded to the seat across from her, a welcome without words in her simple language. She took a sip from her hot chocolate and swallowed, licking her lips carefully as the hot liquid heated her from the inside out. She cleared her throat very quietly, "What brings you and your well-dressed self to this little cafe?"

She meant it when she said he was well-dressed. He was a handsome boy, with lovely dark brown hair. The trench coat was a little different from her tastes, but she figured that it was his and he deserved to wear what he wanted.

Very slowly she added to her previous statement, raising one slender eyebrow, "And without a pretty girl on your arm?"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Hikago sat across from her and frowned a little at her questions and thought about his answer as he sipped his hot chocolate. "Well I wanted to have some hot chocolate which is what brought me here." He said as he picked out one of the marsh mellows and popped it into his mouth. "I'm not that well dressed. Unlike you miss." He said as he brushed back some of his hair. "As for why I am here by my self.." He looked out a window. "The girl I like is in a relationship so I am biding my time." He thought his answer made him sound a little pathetic but he didn't mind what others thought of him all that much now. "My name is Hikago Lionheart by the way." He offered her his hand. "What's yours and why are you here alone? Boyfriend busy or something?"
Back to top Go down
Airiana Wolfgang
Student
Student
Airiana Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Airiana's eyebrows flicked up high and she almost bounced in her seat, "Really?? You drink hot chocolate during the summer too?" That was such a rare trait in people! She had developed it from her brother when she first came to Ellington. Her brother had given her nearly every habit she had.

"Thank you," She blushed very lightly as he complimented her dress style. She blinked slowly and frowned, "Oh? Well that is never fair. She must be pretty if two boys are going for her. And she is, well, very lucky."

"I am Airiana Wolfgang." She took his hand graciously though her lovely smile faltered, "Oh I don't actually have a boyfriend. I'm eternally single it seems. I don't mind, though, it gives me more time to make friends and meet people." She paused, "Though the dance this Friday is going to be lonely." She realised she was rambling, as usual, and closed her mouth as if she hadn't even been talking.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:23 pm

HIkago tilted his head and laughed. "My favorite part is the marsh mellows though." He couldn't remember how long ago he got into the habit of drinking it in the summer but he did know it was always good. "What are you thanking me for?" He said looking slightly confused but shrugged it off figuring he must have said something nice. "Yea me and this Aris guy she has to out kiss him to get out of their relationship." He spoke the last few words with disqust (Don't know how to spell it lol) and let go of her hand. "I know the feeling Airiana I feel the same way sometimes but someone as pretty as you should be able to find a girlfriend real quick." He took another sip from his cup. "As for the dance I'm going with her to it so that makes me happy. Maybe someone will ask you by then if not I'll save you a dance or two. Okay my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Airiana Wolfgang
Student
Student
Airiana Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:30 pm

"They are rather, er, marshmallow-ey." Airiana agreed. She stared into her cup of slowly melting marshmallows and she smiled, taking another drink. So warm, so sweet. So god-damned delicious.

"For the compliment on my wardrobe." She smiled innocently and shrugged, raising an eyebrow as he continued to speak.

"Well," She began slowly and hesitantly. "Did she know what she was getting in to? I mean, you don't go into a game like that without terms. I know Aris, he's a fair guy. He would have given her a way out, if she didn't want to be with him initially." She chuckled, "Are you helping her to practise then?"

"A girlfriend, maybe." Air laughed, eyes sparkling as she continued, "I'd prefer a man. But I suppose a girl I could make do with."

"That would be wonderful, thank you." She smiled and rolled her eyes, "Maybe I'll snag Aris for a while and keep him off your pretty girls back, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Hikago laughed and nodded as he picked out another marshmallow. "Yea they are they are delish." He said with a bright smile. "Oh that it was just an observation." He nodded. "Yea she did but now she wants out of it." He blushed brightly and nodded. "Yea I am helping her practice kissing." He stared into his cup and swirled it around with a fingertip. "As long as they care for you right." He said never understanding the big deal about same gender relationships it was their business no one else. "That would be great Airiana think you could keep him busy most of the night since obviously you won't be able to if we dance." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Airiana Wolfgang
Student
Student
Airiana Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Airiana smiled warmly, "Agreed."

She leaned forward very slightly, "Be careful the two of you aren't found out. Aris, if this is Petrov, is a werewolf. He's a kind boy but he's not above getting angry. And believe you me, Hikago, werewolves are not over killing someone when they're angry." She liked this boy, he was very nice, and she really did not want he or the little girl they were both so fond of to get hurt.

"That's very right," She agreed.

"You're quite right," She giggled, leaning back and crossing both her arms and legs. "Don't be too upset if he cuts in though, I'm not pretty enough to distract him from the one you're both practically head-over-heels with." Air blinked and frowned, "Though there are other girls."
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Hikago nodded in understanding. "Well I can always shift and fly off." He said before realizing he never said what he was. "I'm a shape shifter by the way." He said quietly just in case anyone was trying to eavesdrop. "Hopefully he will pick someone else for his attention but if not then I can be very patient after all it took me this many years to find her and I'd wait just as long and longer if I have to." He sounded very determined. He jumped when a loud metal song started playing on his mp3 player so he shut it off and patted his chest. "God damn give me a heart attack why don't ya."
Back to top Go down
Airiana Wolfgang
Student
Student
Airiana Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:09 pm

"That would be best," Airiana agreed. "Would Aris not hurt the little girl, then?" She kept calling her a little girl, when really she didn't even know who she was and how old she was. None of her friends had said anything about dating Aris, however, and she knew that it would have gotten around the seniors if they were dating someone younger.

"I am a fairie." She looked around and raised an eyebrow, curious if these townsfolk would even care about the knowledge that he wasn't human and neither was she. She shrugged and giggled a little, "These people are so caught up in their normal, human lives that I don't even think they notice that we aren't normal."

Air jumped when his music blasted through his music player, eyes widening and practically popping out of her head, "Woah. You listen to some... very wild, angry music."
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:13 pm

HIkago shook his head. "Nah I doubt anyone would hurt Maeve plus I'm sure she would go with me. She has already admitted to loving me." He shrugged and looked around. "Well I can't help being cautious being not normal has gotten me hurt a lot in the passed." He frowned when the marshmallows were all gone. "Yea it's on there because well I got the song because I want to listen to a little of everything." He said as he sipped the rest of his hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Airiana Wolfgang
Student
Student
Airiana Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Airiana nodded very slowly, "Good. As long as she doesn't do something that will get her hurt." She smiled faintly, "Maeve is a very pretty name."

"Yeah, I understand. Being outside of the norm got my human family killed. I suppose I should have known that finding out what I was would lead to disaster." She shrugged, a little solemn, but still bright and cheery. "But the past is in the past and the future lies ahead of us with vast opportunities."

She took a deep chug of her HC and swallowed, "I see. Music is so cultured, it must be different listening to all kinds."
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Hikago nodded. "A pretty name for a very pretty girl." He said as he pulled his sketchbook out from his coat to show Airianna a sketch of Maeve. "That's her." He said very proud of his sketching. "Yea my parents were killed for being shifters but they made it so I could get away." He looked at her. "That's a good way to think. Yea it is different but it's the same way with people it's best to know many types."
Back to top Go down
Airiana Wolfgang
Student
Student
Airiana Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Airiana observed the picture with a sparkle in her eyes, "Oooooh she's very pretty. And you're rather good at this." Suddenly, mischief filled her expression and she looked almost cat-like as she smirked, "Has she asked you to draw you like one of your French girls yet?"

"Hmm," She hummed lowly. "I s'pose."

"You're very right," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Hikago blinked. "What's that?" He asked genuinely curious. "Would you like me to do one of you I'd be more then happy to." He offered as he pulled out a pencil.
Back to top Go down
Airiana Wolfgang
Student
Student
Airiana Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Airiana laughed and waved her hand, "Nothing. It's a joke from a movie, Titanic. The French women that Jack draws are naked but he only draws them for their hands. However, Rose asks him to draw her naked too."

She raised her eyebrows high, "Oh that would be very nice. I wouldn't mind that at all."
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Hikago stepped back. "Want to pose or be natural?" He asked wanting to make sure he did a good job. "I'll make two so you can have one copy." He said figuring he should have one of each of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Airiana Wolfgang
Student
Student
Airiana Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:02 pm

"Natural," Airiana smiled gently, watching him before staring down at her cup. She wasn't sure how she could pose naturally, when that would still be posing.

"That would be nice." She nodded, watching him again.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Hikao nodded and began sketching her happily making sure to get every detail just right. He kept looking up at her and then back down every now and then. "I have one of everyone I have ever befriended that I way I never forget them."
Back to top Go down
Airiana Wolfgang
Student
Student
Airiana Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:04 am

Airiana tried to keep herself from smiling, failing miserably. She spoke softly, "So they're like... tattoos that aren't actually tattoos."

After she'd spoken, she felt her glamour flicker, endangering them of being found out. She mentally growled and fought with it, managing to keep it in place. She cleared her throat to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer   Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Chocolate in the Midst of Summer
Page 1 of 1