Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aris Petrov
Student
Student

PostSubject: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Aris fidgeted as he strayed away from Effy, searching for Maeve. He'd been wanting to see her, whether to talk to her and patch whatever holes they may have, or break it off and let the holes crumble to the point of nonexistence. Either way, he'd make sure to slip in a dance with her tonight. If she allowed him to.

He looked pretty slick, all cleaned up, as he practically glided through the dancing people. It was kind of like getting through the school hallways. He kept a smile on his face and a laid back air about him as he passed all sorts of students, looking for one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Mae was nervous since she arrived with Hikago. She had strayed away from him for awhile, in hopes to see someone she wanted to talk to bad. Very Bad. She sighed and mentally shook herself. She shouldn't be nervous, not at all. She sighed and shook herself once more before making her way to the dance floor as a particularly great song came up.

She practically slipped around the crowd like a snake. An elegant and dangerous one. Her moves were timed to the beat and were very graceful. A smile wove its way to her face as she danced, completely forgetting the nervousness she felt.

-------------------------------------------

Maeve's Outfit for the Ball:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aris Petrov
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Aris spotted her finally and he came up behind her, leaning down and whispering into her ear very slow, and quiet, "We need to talk."

That line was a killer, especially if a girl said it. But luckily he was a boy, and he would try his best not to act like a prissy little girl as he broke her the news that he'd found he liked someone else. He'd only just met her, but they had gotten to know each other over a drink at the Sunrise Cafe.

He held out a hand for her to take, a gesture he hoped she wouldn't refuse, as he prepared to escape the crowd. If she would leave.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Mae had finally stopped dancing reverting to just standing in a corner before she heard a very familiar voice whisper into her ear. Aris she thought with a gulp and she swore she paled. Her throat suddenly became dry as her good ole friend Mr. Nervous came back tenfold as she took his hand.

"Talk that we do" she said as she led him to one corner of the room where no dancers were so they wouldn't be disturbed. How could she break this to him? She wasn't one too do this. She let go of his hand as if she's been scorched suddenly. Urgh she thought as she rubbed at her arm awkwardly. "What?" was the only thing she said after a moment's of silence from her side.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aris Petrov
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Aris watched her pale, frowning and wondering if Maeve was feeling well enough to talk to him at all. But, before he could speak, she did instead. He sighed reluctantly as he followed her, letting his hand fall down to his side, slipping it into the pockets of his suit.

"That's all you can say?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Really? We've not seen each other in months. Not even an 'oh hai, Aris, what do you wanna talk about'?"

He smiled, though his tone had sounded a little hurt. He cleared his throat and stared at his feet quickly, "It's... been some time, Maeve. And, well, we haven't talked at all."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Mae winced at what he said before looking down in shame "I'm sorry" she mumbled "I know it's been months and I've really missed you" she added before tugging at her hair in slight frustration "Im just so nervous to talk to you again for some reason"

She sighed and placed a finger below his chin and made him look back up "Im sorry really..." She withdrew her finger quickly then, a blush gracing her cheeks. "So..." she began "How have you been?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aris Petrov
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Aris blinked as she winced, grimacing and setting a hand on her shoulder. He watched her tug on her hair, a habit that she did when she was nervous. Nervous about what, he had no idea, but he could practically smell it on her. And then, she said she was nervous.

"You've nothing to be nervous about," He chuckled.

He blushed faintly when she touched his chin, blinking and clearing his throat when she took her hand away. He ran a hand through his hair and shook it out. He shrugged, "I've been rather well, how have you been?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Mae smiled at him before taking the time to observe him. "Looking sharp as always Mr. Petrov" she mused, honestly before blushing as she was technically checking him out. "So did you come to the ball with anyone?"

She shrugged her shoulders "I've been good I guess" she said before looking around from where they stood "Met a few people here and there" She blinked then added in a low voice with a pout "Mostly creatures.. I wanna see a human though"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aris Petrov
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 am

"You're looking quite beautiful yourself, Ms. Calypso." Aris grinned and resisted the urge to ruffle her hair. It was a dance after all, he couldn't do anything that would ruin her look. He rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah actually. It was a sort of, last minute thing." He looked around, "She's a senior, I think."

"Well that's good. I've met a bunch of creatures," girls "as well." He chuckled, "Naaaah, humans are weird." He wasn't serious, all of the creatures were weird too, humans were relatively normal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:25 pm

"Thank you" Maeve smiled brightly at him and blinked "Oh forgot something" she said while blushing. She reached into her almost forgotten bag and pulled out a sort of amulet. It had runes engraved on it though it looked more for design than for something. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck to fasten it and as she did this, she leaned in to whisper into his ear, "This amulet shall protect you from harming anyone at full moon. It will also lessen the pain of the transformation" It was natural for her to just whisper this to him because they were in a room where humans dwell. "Each time you wear this when you transform it'll reduce the pain until it is no more okay?" she added then pulled away, grinning brightly.

She ran a finger on the amulet and smiled "It was hard to find actually but I thought it would be useful to you" she said a bright blush across her cheeks. "I've missed you" she said randomly though it was true.

Amulet:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aris Petrov
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:42 am

"You're welcome," Aris replied. His heart felt heavy, it was like nothing was going to change, like she and him were going to work out just fine. But he knew it was coming, knew one of them had to speak up. And as she reached into her bag, he felt his heart drop. A gift was the last thing he needed but the first thing he was going to get.

He kept his expression clear of any sadness or regret, a smile plastered perfectly across his face. He bent down for her as she clasped some sort of necklace at the nape of his neck, feeling her lips so close to his ear as he listened to what she was saying. He swallowed and tears formed in his dark chocolate eyes, joy and gratitude crashing in on him. He touched his hand to the amulet and grinned wider now, "This is wonderful, Maeve, thank you so very much."

He nodded slowly, "I am in your debt then. I didn't mean to put you through so much trouble." He put his hand on her head, "I missed you too."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:09 pm

She shook her head bashfully, a small blush crossing her cheeks. "It was nothing really" she said before breaking into a sort of sad smile. "Thats what friends are for right?"

She bit her lip, the plan in her mind raging at her. She looked at him directly in the eyes before taking a deep breath, her hands clenched beside her. "Remember that game we played when we first met?" she began, her voice laced with nervousness. "I want to try it again" she continued, gulping.

Her eyes widened slightly and quickly followed up with "The kissing one!" a bit embarrassed to think he would mean the nervous game. She bit her lip, glancing up at him hesitantly, "So can we?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aris Petrov
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:34 am

He nodded slowly, a sad twinge tugging on his heart, "Naturally." He cleared his throat and stroked the amulet fondly as he tried to work up the nerve to start the conversation. He wasn't good at this, really he wasn't, the girl usually dropped him before anyone got attached or something bad happened. He preferred it that way sometimes, but he started this and he would end it.

He laughed quietly, a dull and knowing laugh as he started to joke, and rolled his eyes, "If you're really going to want to play that game here, your bravery astounds-"

"I see," He said with a nod of finality. "Of course we can. Are the terms the same? Haven't changed the rules on me, have you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:55 am

She smiled ruefully at him, her arms weaving around his neck, "Well..." she purred into his ear. "I am braver than the average girl remember?" she said with a smirk before she looked at him directly in the eyes, hers flashing yellow for a quick moment. "Course the rules are the same. I couldn't change them" she shrugged, "I didn't start it didn't I?"

Mae licked her lips before smiling innocently, "Sides I dont think you'd be man enough to do the nervous game right now" she lied smoothly, in fact she believed the opposite really.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aris Petrov
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:34 am

"Oh yes, that's right." He mused, raising his eyebrows slowly. Her eyes were fascinating sometimes. He cleared his throat, "You could if you wanted. I'm a lax person when it comes to rules, remember? I did offer you a chance to forget them the last time we did this."

"Oooooo, that's a challenge," he growled playfully, mischief in his chocolate brown eyes. It didn't fade when he went on, "Too bad you're planning on playing the other one. Not even you are brave enough to let a guy grope up your body until you grow uncomfortable in the middle of a crowd of people." He couldn't be sure, he was probably lying to himself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:45 am

She couldn't contain the laughter rising up from her but only turned them to giggles. She bit her lip, tilting her head at him before leaning closer "Maybe just maybe after this we'd play the other one" she whispered to his ear, gently bringing her leg up to brush along his thigh. She pulled away with a smirk, "Oh I remember that but whats fun without some rules?" she said innocently before licking her lips.

"So are we just gonna stand here all day or start the damn game already?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]   

Back to top Go down

This is Goodbye [Aris/Maeve]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1