Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)  Empty
PostSubject: Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)    Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:39 am

Rhea absolutely utterly despised libraries. Libraries were a quiet, boring place filled with people studying - people that actually liked studying and Rhea didn't want to be caught dead in such place. But she really needed to finish this essay otherwise she'd be royally fucked.

So the brunette, against her own will, had forced herself to go to the library and find a book that would help her write this goddamned essay. She'd picked a book, not actually sure if it would be of any help, and marched to the first table she saw, that was hidden well enough behind bookshelves.

She slammed the book harshly down the table, not caring about the other boy seated there, before she jerked out a chair and sat down on it. She muttered as she opened the book, trying to find something useful, but she had no idea how to look for something in a book. She sighed frustrated, her fingers drumming loudly on the table as they always did when she was frustrated. This place was suffocating.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Green
Student
Student
Oliver Green

PostSubject: Re: Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)    Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:10 am

Oliver had placed his cane on the ground, his foot on top of it so it couldn't roll away. One of the braille books was in front of him on the table, it looked just like a normal book really, from a distance. And Oliver preferred to keep it that way. His hands were placed on the table. He didn't want to read anymore.

Oliver despised reading, he despised libraries, he hated the smell and the silence. The smell of old books clogged up his nose, and the silence drove him slowly mad. He liked it when it was noisy, and when a million different smells were present.

When something loud suddenly slammed down on the table, Oliver's head shot up. His head turned to the sounds, a chair was jerked out and he was sure he heard someone sit down and a female voice muttered something. Oliver grinned. "Not really your thing, libraries?" he said before he could stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)    Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:44 am

Rhea's head jerked up at the sudden noise. She knew she was being noisy herself but she hadn't expected the boy to actually speak to her. "Libraries are far away from being my thing." she replied, giving the book somewhat a glare before she flipped it shut. "Books aren't my thing. Studying isn't my thing."

She looked at him. She couldn't quite put her finger on it but there was something different about him and she had a feeling she should know it. She wasn't even sure who he was. He was definitely older, she was sure about that.

"And you? Do you like it here? Slowly suffocating in the silence and your mind melting because of all these words that make no bloody sense?" Rhea paused slightly. "Who are you, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver Green
Student
Student
Oliver Green

PostSubject: Re: Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)    Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:24 am

"Didn't think it would be," Oliver chuckled. From the way the girl treated others their precious books, he hadn't expected her to be a star student. Also, she didn't really respect the 'we're silent in the library' rule, which was something not helping her cause of being a star student either.

"Oh I hate the library too," Oliver replied immediately. "It's dusty and it smells like books, I can't wait to get out of here again," he answered her question. "Reading often makes me feel like my head is going to explode, too much to take in," he said, though he wasn't sure that was because of the braille or just because he didn't like reading.

"I'm Oliver Green, senior this year," he told her. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)    Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:08 am

Rhea squinted her eyes at the boy slightly when he replied with 'Didn't think it would be', sometimes it would really annoy her when people thought they knew all about her. But in this case, at least he was correct. But there was still something off about him, maybe it was how he didn't seem to really look at her when he talked to her and Rhea was more used to actually being looked at - especially when talking to boys.

She did give him a mental plus point for hating libraries, though. "I've never understood the fascination reading freaks have over the smell of books. It's not even a good smell!" she shook her head. "It's just freaky. And I can't focus on reading."

Everything clicked though, when she heard his name. She knew that name. Of course. Almost everyone knew of Oliver Green. The blind guy. "Oh right." she slipped before she was able to stop herself and for a moment she almost felt guilty. "I'm Rhea Capulet." she replied, shaking off her earlier feeling. "Sophomore this year. So why are you here if you hate it here?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)    Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Master of Puppets (Rhea and Ollie)
Page 1 of 1