Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicole Kyrner
Student
Student
Nicole Kyrner

Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) Empty
PostSubject: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Even though her parents thought she wanted to leave the mermaid world behind her, they were wrong. Niki loved being a mermaid, but she also enjoyed life on land too.

Niki was in the mood for a swim so she headed over to Lake Michigan which was close to where her parents had put up a place for her if she would need it. The one thing about this lake is it tended to be full of people but she had picked the perfect time when there was not many people out.

Niki caught herself floating towards the top of the water, she felt at such peace, until she heard some splashing close by so she made sure to place her fins into the water.
Back to top Go down
David Nickolaus
Student
Student
David Nickolaus

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:21 am

Dave was usually at one of the other lakes but today he saw a cute new girl at Lake Michigan so he decided to try here only problem no waves. This made Dave mad so he decided to just swim around. He saw a few fish and thought he could try catching them with his bare hands. It shouldn't be hard because of the whole werewolf thing.

Then he saw that the new girl was watching him. He waved and said "Hey". Dave started to walk over to shake her hand and get a better look at her.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Kyrner
Student
Student
Nicole Kyrner

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:35 am

Niki was still learning people around the area and was still a like nervous when when it came to humans when she was in her form. The only way she could change was to be out of the water and with him being so close she thought she would keep her distance a little.

Niki smiled at him as he got a little closer to her and said hi, she was trying desperately to keep her fins hidden under the water.

"Hello yourself" Niki said "What brings you out here?"

Niki found this guy very attractive but until she knew a little about him she had to keep her distance.
Back to top Go down
David Nickolaus
Student
Student
David Nickolaus

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:59 am

When Dave got close enough he smelled another creature. He looked around and only saw her when he saw something shimmer under the water he looked at it closely and saw it was a fish tail that led up to the cute new girl.

This girl was really attractive. "Oh nothing i was just gonna surf but no good waves. So now i'm just out here swimming. So what's a mermaid like you doing out here?" Dave decided to let her know he already knew. "Relax I'm a werewolf."

Dave smiled at her and stuck his hand out "I'm Dave, David Nickolaus."
Back to top Go down
Nicole Kyrner
Student
Student
Nicole Kyrner

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:25 am

Niki had to look around when he mentioned waves, "Yeah this lake sort of sucks for waves, but then I am sure I can create some for you." Niki said with a blush

Niki released the breathe she didn't realize she was holding when he talked about her being a mermaid since he knew she felt safe enough to move a little closer to him.

"Well I happen to love it here, it is rather beautiful. And the view has seemed to improved too." Niki said with a wink.

Niki was a little taken back when he had said werewolf, she had heard about them but never had met one, at least not that she knew. "I take it that how you knew I was a mermaid, you could smell my creature scent?"

Niki was still swimming a little around him checking him out, then stopped to shake his hand, "Nicole, Nicole Kyrner. But you may call me Niki."

Niki felt a surge rush through her when she took his hand and she didn't want to let it go.
Back to top Go down
David Nickolaus
Student
Student
David Nickolaus

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:05 am

"Hey that'd be great!" Dave really wanted to surf and this girl was offering "It's nice to meet you Nikki." He kissed her hand let go of it.

"Oh yeah it looks the same as when i came here with my friends except this time there's a really cute girl here." He said and winked at her He was checking her out as she swam around him.

"Yes yes i did know you were a creature by the scent but i couldn't tell what you were til i saw the tail." He referred to her tail.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Kyrner
Student
Student
Nicole Kyrner

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:59 am

Niki smiled when she saw how excited he got when she offered to make some waves for him. Thats the one plus about being a mermaid she could control the water while she was in it. Niki blushed when he kissed her hand and then sighed when he let it go.

"As long as I am in the water I can create many things, you just tell me the when." Niki said with her flirty smile. "Really a cute girl" she said looking around, "Where?"

Niki almost laughed at her own little joke she made, she had just hoped he was talking about her.

When he told her her tail gave her away she sort of shrugged and lifted it out of the water. "Yeah it is really hard to hide this thing. So do you go to school around here?"
Back to top Go down
David Nickolaus
Student
Student
David Nickolaus

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:56 am

"Um Let me go grab my board and I guess then." He was shocked that she actually would create waves for him.

"Oh I don't where she went but she has a tail." Dave joked back and chuckled at her joke.

He thought 'Wow this girl is really cute kinda funny and she's another creature.'

"Yeah i'd imagine it would be but so is being 8ft tall hairy and covered in muscle from head to toe. Yeah i do, You go to Pemberton?." He asked as he ran to get his surfboard.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Kyrner
Student
Student
Nicole Kyrner

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:41 am

Niki could not help but smile at David when he said he would grab his board. Niki knew that her parents would pitch a fit if they new what she was doing with her powers.

"Well you just tell me how you want your waves and I will try to provide."

Niki hoped that not too many people were paying attention. Niki set her
palm on the top of the water and closed her eyes allowing the flow of
energy run through the water creating a small set of surfing waves. A
normal person would think they were in a ocean.

Niki moved herself towards the edge of the water so she could watch
him. It always amazed Niki how people could do this, she could never
cause as soon as the water touched her the tail came back.

"Wow, a cute girl with a tail. Such a wonder to behold." Niki laughed.

Niki could not believe how tall he was, I mean in the water its hard to tell but when he told her she was in aw. He was going to tower over her.

"I am a lowly little freshman at Pemberton, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
David Nickolaus
Student
Student
David Nickolaus

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:30 am

Dave couldn't stop smiling at Nikki. He definitely liked her. Dave's parents would flip out if they knew he liked a mermaid.

"These waves are perfect!" Dave exclaimed

Dave knew nobody else was headed to this beach or even near the beach because today was the one day a week that the school had rented it out. This was the one day that Dave didn't go to Lake Erie to surf.

Dave realized she'd been checking him out and then he realized she didn't have the tail, He looked her up and down, She's got some nice legs.

"Yeah I know that'd be something a cute girl with a tail."Dave joked.

Dave saw that she was looking at his height "You know I'm only 6 foot right now. It's when I'm wolfed up that I'm 8 feet."

"I'm the average sophomore at Pemberton."
Back to top Go down
Nicole Kyrner
Student
Student
Nicole Kyrner

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:01 am

Niki had finally made it far enough to the shore that her legs were drying on the bank. She pulled her towel was was drying everything off. She was watching David surf and she had to admit that he was very good, she found herself very attracted to him. But of course if she ever got around to telling her parents about him she would be disowned, but then she hoped he was worth it.

Niki smirked and placed her fingers into the water and made the waves go a little bit higher and more challenging. Niki was laughing a little while she was watching him try out her new challenge. Niki wrapped her towel around her, granted no tail but all she was left with was a bikini thong.

"I believe you are doing a really great job there." She said with a smile.

"So I wonder if that girl is just as cute without that tail." Niki said as stood up close to him and noticed that he was indeed taller than her.

"Well I feel short enough now, can't imagine standing next to eight feet." Niki would not mind at all, but she knew well enough to stay away when he was in wolf form.

"Well at least I will have someone who could show me around, well if your not busy with all the other girls."
Back to top Go down
David Nickolaus
Student
Student
David Nickolaus

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:12 am

Dave saw that she had made it more of a challenge by doing something with her fingers. This was no problem for him. He'd just have to surf better.

Dave was thinking that he might not be allowed to lead his dad's pack when he got out of high school if his parents found out about Nikki. Although he didn't know why hi uncle married a vampire, but he ran a different pack. Dave really hoped this girl was worth it.

"Thanks it takes a lot of practice." He gave a grin back

"Yeah she definitely is actually slightly cuter now." He winked at her

"I don't think you'd want to stand 8 feet. It'd be just a little dangerous."

"What other girls? I'd definitely be able to show you around the school."
Back to top Go down
Nicole Kyrner
Student
Student
Nicole Kyrner

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Niki was actually very impressed watching Dave surf. She had seen a lot of different guys surf but she had to admit he could do this in competition and with her challenging waves he could top everyone.

"Well I believe that practice is paying off my dear sir." Niki said with a blush

Niki was trying to hide her blush a little when he said she was diffidently a lot cuter without the tail. "Well I am glad that I make your approval, and you should see me in my 4 inch heels, that alone should be dangerous."

Niki actually preferred to where flat shoes to her heels, but sometimes the occasion called for them, she was rather short.

"Well I guess I assumed a guy as cute and sweet as you would be beating them off with a stick" Niki said as she looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
David Nickolaus
Student
Student
David Nickolaus

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:11 am

Dave loved surfing and loved hearing that he was good. He'd been surfing for years he could compete with pros if he wanted but he preferred surfing for fun. His dad always said he should go pro but he didn't for the simple fact that he was a werewolf.

"Yeah i know. Man are you a royal or something with all the formality?" Dave asked referring to the "my dear sir"

"Why wouldn't you make my approval? I like the idea of you in four inch heels but you seem like the type that prefers flat soled shoes." Dave could tell she was really blushing even from out in the water.

"Me beating the girls away with a stick? No never." He said sarcastically "Besides none of them are ever at the sports fields."
Back to top Go down
Nicole Kyrner
Student
Student
Nicole Kyrner

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:17 am

Niki could not help but smile when he asked if she would be royal or something,

"Well I guess it would depend on whom you ask, down in the water perhaps I could be a princess or something, but up on land I am just a polite commoner. "

Niki shrugged she didn't care about living in the community anymore, she loved the land more sometimes.

Niki thought about herself and what about her would not make approval, "Well I am no one important, and your right I prefer flat shoes, but if I wear heels I could almost be as tall as you." Niki said with a smile

"Oh so you like girls that come to watch you play sports, I guess its a good thing I happen to like sports." Niki stated sort of matter of factually.
Back to top Go down
David Nickolaus
Student
Student
David Nickolaus

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:38 pm

"Well then Princess Nikki. What do you think of the world above the water?" Dave asked doing a slight bow.

"Well good thing it's only almost i prefer it when girls are shorter than me." Dave jokingly said. He thought this girl would look hot in heels but only on occasion.

Oh you like to watch sports then i really hope Pemberton gets a football team. That way it's not just me running or skating the track." Dave smirked at her
Back to top Go down
Nicole Kyrner
Student
Student
Nicole Kyrner

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Niki could not help but blush when David bowed to her, "Oh kind sir you need not do that. Actually after today the world above the water is looking much better." Niki could not help but give him a wink.

Niki could not help herself as she walked up and stood next to David and look up to him, "Yep diffidently way shorter than you, but at least I have a descent view to look up too."

Niki smiled when he talked about wanting to play football, "Yes I suppose you would like football, it can get very exciting. But I think I would like to watch whatever you played. But then I could join you for a run around the track too."
Back to top Go down
David Nickolaus
Student
Student
David Nickolaus

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:01 am

Dave winked back at her "Oh yeah what makes it better? Really what's the good view?"

"Yeah i love football and all sorts of sports! You think you can keep up with me?" Dave liked the idea of lapping her several times. "So what should we do now?" Dave saw more students starting to come to the beach and it wouldn't be long til girls started flirting with him. Or his friends would want to hang out with him.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Kyrner
Student
Student
Nicole Kyrner

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Niki could not help but blush, "Well already I would have to say that the people are a little nicer. Especially you.". Niki smiled as she looked up at David, "What can I say about the view, he is handsome and I believe I could get lost in his eyes for ever."

Niki could not believe how much fun she was having just bantering with David, and then they were talking about what to do. Niki picked up her cover-up and slipped it on over her bikini and grabbed her sandals.

"Well I wonder if you could keep up with me and if you catch me maybe a bite to eat would be in order.". Niki winked and took off running holding her towel and sandals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)   Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprises around all corners (Dave and Niki)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: