Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

you and i baby aint nothing but mammals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:56 am

Rhea reached out for another pair of shoes, turning around she held them up for Claude. "What about these? Which ones do you like better?" she gestured to her feet on which she had another pair of heels.

Rhea absolutely loved shopping. Especially shoe shopping and skirt shopping - but they hadn't been able to reach the skirts yet, she liked starting with shoes anyway, shoes always brightened up her day.

She wasn't completely sure how she managed to get Claude (of all people) to go shopping with her, maybe it was the whining, some boys really couldn't take whining. But whatever the reason was, Rhea was glad, shopping with Claude definitely bet shopping with Theo, his opinions were bias and you could never know if he was messing around or being serious.

-------------------------------------------

Last edited by Rhea Capulet on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:11 am

He was never going to live it down. He was shopping. For shoes. For girl's shoes. And he wasn't even drunk and trying to wear them himself. Not that he'd ever done that of course though it didn't sound like an entirely bad idea and he knew what he would be doing next time he had a few too many.

Claude looked between the shoes he was being asked to compare, trying to be serious about it. Really, he might as well try to enjoy himself. "Which are more comfortable? Though pink definitely suits you," perhaps asking about comfort value wasn't top on the list.

He took the pair she was holding, grimacing as he looked at the heels. "These look painful. I'm impressed girls can wear them. Though they look like they'd be painful to be hit with-I think you should get the ones that won't hurt me as much if you decide to smack me with a shoe."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:21 am

Rhea stared at her reflection in the mirror, twisting and turning around as if that would change the way the heels looked on her. "Are you sure?" she turned to Claude again. "These ones-" she gestured to the pair he was now holding. "Are taller. Do you think they might make me too tall?" she frowned.

"I wasn't planning on hitting you with them," she rolled her eyes, lifting her leg up so she could slide one of her shoes off. "More like stomping on you if you bother me, don't you think a heal digging into your chest would be fun?" she grinned, slipping out of the other shoe as well before she handed them to Claude. "Keep these safe."

She slipped the other pair on, gaining a little bit of height and turned towards the mirror again. "Maybe I can bully Artemis into getting me these for my birthday." she said, biting on her lip as she turned sideways and stared at her own reflection. "Or maybe I should get them for you," she looked over her shoulder at Claude. "Wouldn't you look dashing in heals? Though, you preferred the pink ones, didn't you? I'll teach you how to walk on them! You could get a scarf to match, as well - scarves are totally your thing!"

Last edited by Rhea Capulet on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:49 am

"I think girls should always be shorter than I am," Claude said, inspecting the heel more. "I think most men would agree. Tall women are intimidating. And I'm glad to hear you're only going to stomp on me with them," he gave a bright grin. "I'll just have to try remember not to bother you."

He took hold of the shoes as she passed them to him, wondering whether or not this symbolised the first stages of becoming 'bag boy'. He watched as she put the new shoes on, making her taller than before. If there was one thing heels did it was make someone's legs look good. Not that he was looking.

"Oh, definitely, I'm a scarf kind of girl!" he held the shoes higher so they were closer to his face. "Does this shade of pink suit me? I'm sure you'd make an excellent teacher," he dropped the act, gesturing down to the shoes. "How much are they? I'll pay for like, half of one pair as a birthday present, seeing as I've not got you anything, and I'm fairly certain your brother is better organised than me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:17 am

"So they're too tall then?" Rhea asked, an eyebrow raised. "I like being tall, but not too tall. That's not really attractive, plus it can be weird once you take them off and that makes you look freakishly short."

She sighed, kicking off the shoes and slipping her flats back on. "Do I look tiny to you now?" she asked, looking around the store to see if there were any more shoes worthy of her attention. There weren't. "I think you might wanna go for a more hot-pink colour, this one is a bit too light for your skin."

She looked at the price tag, smiling sweetly as she looked back at Claude. "They only cost an arm and a leg, but seeing as you're only paying half you should be alright." she grinned. "Serves you right anyway, for not having already gotten me tons of birthday presents, you know how I like presents. You better make sure Theo get's me something or you'll get to find out just how comfortable my shoes on your chest would be." she grinned again. "Where do you want to go next? Dress shopping or makeup?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Claude looked at her in the mirror, trying to decide. He honestly couldn't. "I dunno, you're still smaller than me. It's weird seeing you taller, but they do look good on you. Besides, who you going to take them off around that it would matter to?"

"Yes you look very small," he teased. "Though 'normal' would be a better word. Really, if you like them and don't feel too tall in them, I imagine they're okay. And hot pink is so my colour. Brings out my eyes."

He grimaced at the idea of the shoes costing an arm and a leg. "Right, but that's all you're getting. I'm not rich, unlike some people. And I'm fairly certain the whole world knows how much you like presents," Claude tried to remember whether or not Theo had in fact gotten her something or not yet. "Taking out the part where it's so unfair that I'd get punished for him not getting you something, I'll do my best."

"Oh, such a hard choice, dress shopping or makeup," he honestly couldn't decide what was worse. "Let's go alphabetically, so dress shopping. And then a break. With caffine in it," he grinned, quite pleased with his bad humour. "Still alphabetical that way."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:39 pm

"Okay, I'm getting them!" Rhea nodded her head. "Let's just hope there'll be enough of hot tall men around when I wear them." she grinned. "And thank you, you've been most helpful."

"You're such a sweetie." Rhea grinned, grabbing the shoes from the floor. "Can we buy them now? I know it's not my birthday yet, but I really, really, really want them." she batted her eyes. "And you don't have to worry, if Theo doesn't get me a present I'll be punishing him as well, I just have to find a more creative way then digging my heals into his chest, sounds a bit kinky to say it when your brother is involved."

Alphabetical? Rhea had to actually think about that one. A... B... C... D... E... F... Okay M wasn't anywhere close. "I'm pretty sure 'Break' starts with 'B' and 'Caffeine' with 'C', both of which are before 'D'." she said, raising her eyebrows. "But if you want to go dress shopping so bad, I'm game! Though, you'll have to try something on, as well."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:31 am

Claude rolled his eyes as she decided to get them. Though at least he'd been helpful, even if he didn't want to be there. Assuming she wasn't being sarcastic. "I'm sure you'll find one or two. Good thing you're not fully grown yet."

"We can buy them now. And I can take them to the dorm and wrap them up and give them to you on your birthday, because I swear it'll get to the day and you'll expect something to open." But when Rhea batted her eyes and he kind of knew somewhere deep in his mind that she was probably going to get her way. He really needed to grow a backbone with this girl. He blamed it on the fact it was Theo's little sister.

He paused to think for a moment when she pointed out his mistake, though after a few moments a grin spread across his face. "Great, that mean that we can start with the break and caffine then? And who says we're not going backwards? Starting with F- though hold the phone I can't say no to trying something on myself now, can I?" he joked, trying to usher her towards the counter. "Let's go pay! Quick quick quick!" and get out the shoe store.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:11 am

"Was that a child-jab?" Rhea raised her eyebrows at Claude. "I'm fully grown enough, thank you very much." She was well aware of the fact that she was good two years younger than her brothers and Claude, and a lot of their friends, but it didn't bother her much - she liked to think she was grown-up(ish) for her age. And they still took her out partying, so, there wasn't really a problem.

Rhea pouted, not liking the idea of not getting her shoes until her actual birthday. "But Clauuuuude." she whined. "I'll want to wear them before that! I won't be able to bear knowing I have them somewhere, waiting for me and not be able to use them." she pursued her lips. "It would just be cruelty keeping them from me."

"You need to learn the alphabet, clearly." she shook her head. "But yes, seeing as you're being nice and paying for one shoe we can go get caffeine now, and then dress shopping. And trying on, lots and lots of trying on dresses." she grinned as they made their way over to the counter. "Unless... I should look at more shoes? You know, I might need a Christmas gift!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:19 am

Claude faked an innocent look, which he was fairly certain he wasn't very good at. "I don't know, was it a child-jab? That's a very good question, I can't quite seem to remember," though if he was entirely honest, he'd stopped seeing her as that much of a child a while ago.

He gave her a look as she whined at him, though nothing could keep the smile off his face. He paused for a moment, before giving a reluctant sigh, knowing exactly where this was going. He could get her something cheap and if she tried to kill him, well, at least he enjoyed his life, no matter how short. "We'll see."

He snorted at the idea of needing to learn the alphabet. "Alphabet? Ha, who needs to learn that? No one needs the alphabet, not after like, third grade or something. But yay caffine!" he decided to ignore the part about 'lots and lots' of dresses.

He couldn't ignore the shoe comment. "Really, now you're just being silly. Christmas is far far away. I wouldn't even remember buying you a Christmas gift by the time it gets here, that's how far away it is. So no, no more shoes. Please," he gestured towards the tills. "After you, and only half of one pair, not both."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 am

"I might have to stomp on you after all." Rhea said, crossing her arms. "But then, I'll feel better once you're old and wrinkly and my skin is still smooth and young and pretty-full."

"We'll see?" she repeated happily. "Yes, we will! I can't wait to wear them, I'll have to get a dress to match. Oh, that might be hard. But we have time, lots and lots of time." Again, she wondered how on earth she had gotten him to agree on going out shopping with her.

"Yes, I'll give you more time to shop for a Christmas present." she nodded her head, grinning. "Don't want to have you completely broke. And I only want these." she said, motioning towards the taller one of the pairs. "I've decided the other ones are ugly, leave them on the floor or something." she shrugged, before she slammed the pair she wanted on the counter. "I'm having those, and he's paying for half, like the true gentleman he is." she said to the girl behind the counter, gesturing towards Claude.

"Oh, I just realised that this means I'll have to get you a birthday present, or at least a thank you gift." she thought about that for a moment before she smirked. "Maybe I'll get you the pink shoes, they suited you so well. Unless you'd rather have a dress. Or a scarf. We should really go shopping more often, Claudie."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 am

"You're not that much younger than me," he said, rolling his eyes. He laughed slightly as she suddenly perked up at the fact she might be getting her shoes early. Though she probably knew that was a yes.

"A dress to match? Really? Don't you already have an outfit to match?" why was he here? "How much money do you even have to burn on new stuff, or is this like, your birthday present to yourself? A shopping spree," lots and lots of time. Wonderful. Theo better be willing to go out and get slaughtered with him tonight.

"Thank you, for not wanting me completely broke," Claude said, a tiny hint of sarcasm in there somewhere. He shrugged and put the shoes on a random stand quickly, before heading back to Rhea as she talked to the person behind the till, giving a slight wave and waiting as she told them the price of the shoes. He had no idea how expensive shoes were supposed to be. Rhea didn't seem like the type of person to get cheap ones though.

"Oh, you're just realising that are you?" he asked with a sarcastic smile. "As tempting as those pink shoes are, I think I'm going to have to pass. I doubt they have them in my size. Though a scarf, oh now you're talking. Definitely a scarf," he laughed slightly, shaking his head. "We really don't need to go shopping more often. I'm sure you have female friends somewhere that can go shopping with you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:15 pm

"You're just old." Rhea shrugged. "You'll be old and wrinkly while I'll be young and sexy, and you're in denial about it. But it's okay, we'll get you help - and maybe someone to teach you the alphabet at the same time."

"Daddy sent me some more money." Rhea explained, smiling sweetly. "He likes to make me happy by having me buy myself things, and I've already gotten myself a birthday present for myself, silly." she rolled her eyes, patting with one hand on her purse. "Got this baby last week!"

The girl behind the counter said the price and Rhea made sure to study Claude's face for his reaction. She probably could've gotten something cheaper, but the shoes were really nice. "You really love shopping with me don't you?" she grinned, slightly satisfied. Sometimes other people's pain entertained her. "It's alright, I'll make it up to you sometime."

"Next round of drinks on me!" Rhea exclaimed, he'd probably need a hell of a night to get rid of all the shopping from his mind. "I like going shopping with my male friends, sometimes they offer to pay for some of my things!" she smiled teasingly. "Also, they tend to feel like they need to carry the bags for me, gives me more room for more stuff. Girl's are kind of bitches about shopping, they fight over things and don't give in easily. I doubt you and I would ever fight over shoes, and if we did I'd win anyway."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:32 am

"By the time I'm old and wrinkly I really, really don't think I'll need to know the alphabet. Unless it's required to do crosswords with, though I don't think you need to know the order of letters for that. And hey, at least I'll have one friend who's young and sexy. Assuming I haven't died of alcohol poisoning before I get old enough to have wrinkles, of course."

"Aw, how sweet of daddy," Claude teased. "Spoiling his little angel. And of course you've already gotten yourself a present, how silly of me. As if you can go shopping twice in two weeks."

At least he was only paying half, Claude thought as he got out his wallet and gave Rhea approximately half the money, rounded up a little so he didn't have to worry about fiddly change. He gave her a disbelieving look at the idea of loving shopping. Though he supposed it could be worse. Not that he was going to say that. "You better make it up to me. And depending on what that is will depend on whether or not I come out again."

Though alcohol was a good payment. "I'm totally cool with that. And I'll have you know I was fully prepared to fight over those that you decided you didn't want," he joked. "I bet you get loads of free stuff, you little manipulator you. All those poor male friends of yours, expecting things they'll never get, their efforts and niceness gone to waste. I'm ashamed of you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:03 am

"Emphasis on 'one friend' because we all know Theo's either not going to make it over forty or get wrinkles at thirty-five?"

She couldn't resist the urge to pout. "He doesn't spoil me... Okay, yes he does. But like you said, I'm his little Rhea-angel." she batted her eyes. "Sweetest girl on the planet! And for the record, you can go shopping as often as you want - I might go back tomorrow."

Rhea grinned up at him, accepting the money and passing it to the girl behind the counter along with her share of the money. "Thank you so much, Claude, you're so lovely." she said sweetly. "Best birthday present yet!" she accepted the bag that now kept the shoes and offered it to Claude. "Do you wan't to hold it?"

Rhea gasped dramatically. "I am not a manipulator! It's not my fault that they offer," she pouted again, but it didn't last long and her pout was wiped off by a smirk. "And who says they don't get anything?" she raised her eyebrows slightly. "I'm very generous with thank-you gifts, I'll let you know." Maybe that wasn't the ideal thing to tell the best friend of your older brother, but Theo probably knew by now that his sister wasn't the most innocent person on the planet, and Claude and Artemis weren't that close, right? "Caffeine time?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:25 am

"Theo might, Theo might look completely stunning when he's over forty and in the prime of his life. He might look even better than you! He'll be my age and therefore not young however. And I'm not sure I'm the best person to judge whether or not a man is sexy, though that brother of yours- phew!"

Claude chuckled at the pout, ruffling her hair as she batted her eyes again. "Aren't you just so adorable?" he cooed in a baby voice. "Such the sweetest girl on the planet. Though I admire your ability to be able to shop two days in a row. I think I'm going to spend tomorrow in bed."

"I should hope I'm lovely, and that that's your best birthday present yet, seeing as it's not your birthday," he tried to hide a smile when she asked him if he wanted to hold the bag. "Do you want an honest answer to that question?" he asked, taking it off her anyway and shoving his free hand in his pocket.

"Oh ho ho! Are you really now?" Claude asked with a grin. "Do your brothers know how generous you are with your thank you gifts? What, do you bake them a cake? Make them a sandwich? Isn't that what women are good at?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:41 am

"Well, he is related to me." Rhea said, rolling her eyes. "You can't be anything else than pretty with these genes!" she patted Claude on the arm. "Will you be sad? Being the ugly friend?"

Rhea had to resist the urge to slap Claude by telling herself that he had just bought her shoes and she had to be nice to him for at least ten minutes, when he ruffled her hair. She did, however, take a step back and glare at him. "'Adorable' would not be a word I'd use to describe myself." she snapped. "And will you leave my hair alone, please."

Rhea glared, thinking she might need to use her shoes sooner than expected, for Claude was becoming were stompable. "I think I might want to try my shoes on again." she said, narrowing her eyes. "There's no way for Theseus and Artemis to find out, because there's no one that's going to be a little tattle tale and tell them stuff they shouldn't be told. And for the record, I don't cook." Cooking hates me. "Cooking is for boring people, with nothing but time on their hands."

Her stomach growled. "Speaking of food... Now if you'd stop with the jokes, that are - for the record - not funny, we should go eat. I'm starved."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:32 am

Claude snorted at the question. "Why would I be sad? I won't have to look at myself, I'll get to look at you guys. Honestly, don't you see how this is better for me than you?"

He couldn't help but smile widely at the glare he recieved, wondering exactly how far he could push it until she slapped him. He wasn't sure whether or not he was willing to see if he was honest. "Would it not be? I think it suits you perfectly. And I'm sorry, I'll leave your hair alone. Wouldn't want to mess with perfection."

"Of course, no way for them to find out," he held up his hands in innocence, not wanting to get stomped on any time soon. "My lips are sealed. Our little secret. Won't tell a soul," he put them down again at the mention of cooking. "I'm sure your cooking is delicious. Though you're clearly not a boring person, what with all the exciting shopping you do."

"My jokes are hi-ha-larious, don't try to deny it," he started walking towards the door though. "But yes, food. What do you feel like having?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:16 am

"But then what happens when you look into a mirror? Cleaning all that glass from the floor will be hard when you've become so old."

She scooted further away from him, glare still in place. "I am not adorable. That word disgusts me." her fingers reached up to touch her hair before she could stop herself. "It's pretty perfect, so yes, you better leave it alone, or I'll make sure you don't have any hair when you wake up tomorrow."

She narrowed her eyebrows again, studying his face. She could trust Claude right? And if Theseus and Artemis would find about her non-innocence and if that did bother them, she could just use Claude as a shield from their rage, couldn't she? "Our little secret." she agreed, grinning once more. "And thank you! I'd like to think I'm the most interesting person on the planet." she joked. "I can cook for you sometime, and you can decide on your own if it's delicious or not."

Rhea rolled her eyes, pushing the door open. "Your jokes suck." she responded. "And here, we're outside. Enjoying your freedom from the all shoes yet?" she bit her lip, pondered his question for a moment. "A cake. I'd like to go somewhere I can get cake."

Last edited by Rhea Capulet on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:39 am

"The answer to that one is simple, my friend: I don't look in a mirror," he grinned and winked. "I've got all the answers. Except if it's a question about the alphabet of course. Ha, you can't make that joke if I make it first! Besides, who's to say I won't have a nice, pretty, young carer to look after me, huh?"

Claude couldn't help but laugh at how much she hated being called adorable. "I'd rather keep my hair, thanks," he ran a hand through it. "I quite like not being bald. And I'm sorry, I won't call you adorable again. Today."

"You just keep thinking that then," Claude said, though he was pleased she wasn't glaring at him still. "And I'll hold you to that. Though I don't think it should be any time soon, in case you slip poison into it. I'm fairly certain I've given you enough reason to want to kill me today. And we're not even finished with the day!"

He sucked in a breath of fresh air when they left the shop. "Ah, sweet bliss! Freedom!" Claude turned to Rhea, a lopsided smile on his face. "Cake it is! I do like sugar with my caffine. I'm sure there's a cafe or something round here somewhere," he muttered, setting off down the street. "How about that place, down there?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:55 am

"You're making fun of yourself now?" Rhea raised her eyebrows. "And what if I give you a mirror for your birthday? Are you just going to be rude to my gift and never look at it? Oh. My. God. Claude. You're so rude."

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Today? Okay then, I'll try not to shave your hair off... today. I could just dye it some nice colour, do you think orange would suit you?"

"You're just really skilled at provoking my violent side." she shrugged. "Though, poisoned food... I hadn't really thought of that yet, thanks for the idea. Now I just need to figure out which store sells poison! Do you wanna pay half?"

Rhea rolled her eyes, bumping her hip with Claude's, in a lame attempt to knock him over. "You're so mean about the shop! But then, you looked rather cozy in there - kind of like you never wanted to leave. Don't lie, it's okay, I'm sure Theo'll still be friends with you even if you're masculinity drops." she grinned, looking over at the cafe he had spotted. "Looks good to me, do you wanna sit inside or outside?" but she answered her own question before he could. "Let's sit outside, I like outside."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:29 am

"When have you known me to not make fun of myself?" Claude asked. "Got to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes. And I'll use your gift. Untill I get old, then I'll use it as a canvas so I can paint rainbows on it to lighten up my day."

"I think orange would suit me amazingly. It'd go with those new pink shoes I plan on going back and buying for myself," you could feel the sarcasm in his voice. "What's wrong with being adorable anyway?"

Claude almost felt a need to take a bow at that. "At least I'm really skilled at something. And no, I'm not paying for half the poison that's going to kill me. Really, I need to learn when to shut my mouth."

He grinned as she tried to bump his hip, making sure he moved at least a little bit to make it look like it had an affect. "Oh yeah, shoe stores, heaven on earth. All they need is to sell alcohol and I could spend hours in them," he headed towards the cafe as she agreed to it. "Outside's good with me. I like outside. I'm going to be spending a lot of time inside stores in the coming hours."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:12 pm

"You're not going to paint rainbows on my gift!" Rhea spluttered out, looking mortified for a moment. "For all you know - in the future - I'll spend ages finding that mirror and you're just going to attack it?"

Rhea stared at him, a serious look on her face. "Claude, pink and orange do not go together." she shook her head at him. "I don't care if you're being sarcastic, but don't you ever say that again. You'll give me nightmares, I swear." She winced as he used the word again. "'Adorable' is something you call a child!" she reminded her self not to pout while making this point. "I am not a child."

She rolled her eyes. "I'll get poison later then, find someone else that wants you dead and ask them to go splitsies."

Mmm, alcohol.
"You know wedding stores have give you alcohol when you try out wedding dresses. Some even let you have cake." she announced. "Sounds pretty much like heaven doesn't it?" she grinned as they came closer to the café, quickly picking out the table she wanted to sit at. "You sound so excited about doing more shopping!" she grinned. "But at least you have a good enough reason to get absolutely utterly disgustingly hammered tonight. Not that you'd really need a reason for that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:04 am

Claude cooed slightly. "Aw, you'd spend ages finding the mirror for me? I didn't know you cared so much, Rhea! You're so sweet!" he resisted the urge to ruffle her hair again. Barely. "Seeing as you love me, I suppose I could resist the urge. You sure you'll be able to part with a mirror though?"

"They don't? Darn," he laughed at the idea of it giving her nightmares. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I won't ever suggest it again. I'll try match my colours properly next time. And no, you're not a child, in a very short while you'll be a young lady, won't you?"

"I think I should be worried now, fairly certain you'd probably find it easy to find someone else who wants me dead," he said. "Please don't poison me. Please. I'm begging you."

Claude had to think for a moment when she mentioned wedding stores and alcohol. "As in, free alcohol?" he checked, raising his brows. "And as in, free cake?" now this was information he'd never thought to seek. "Hey, Rhea, you know how you can sometimes look older than you are? You've never thought about, maybe, trying on a wedding dress, have you?"

He followed to sit her down, putting the shoes on a spare chair rather than the floor. "This is true. I don't think I've ever had a reason. It's probably good to have one for once. Maybe this trip won't be too bad on my head. What do you want, then?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:06 am

Claude made a disgusting 'cooing' noise and Rhea wanted to stomp her feet and scream - but she realised just in time that wouldn't really help with the whole 'I am not a child' thing. "I'm not obsessed with mirrors. I'm more afraid that Theo'll claim it as his." she shrugged. "But at least he's less likely to break it than you."

"Pink doesn't go with red either." Rhea added, slightly amused. But her amusement was quickly replaced with annoyance again. "In a very short while?" she repeated. "I'd say I was already a young lady. A very fine grown-up young lady, to be fair."

Rhea rolled her eyes. "I guess you can keep your life for at least one more day, seeing as you're the only person I can be hundred percent sure that is actually getting me a present for my birthday," The other's better do so as well. "I'd like to keep you around, at least until the day has passed."

Rhea snorted. "Now you're all up for dress trying on aren't you?" she shook her head, but couldn't keep the grin off her face. "See, I thought I was an adorable child? Adorable children can't possible go and try wedding dresses." Besides, wedding dresses were scary and white. "You'll have to get yourself free alcohol some other way."

"Good boy." Rhea commented, noticing as Claude didn't put her new precious babies on the ground, but on a chair instead. "You're learning. And yes, we should definitely go drinking tonight. Like I said, I'll pay for at least one drink as a thank you for your insane hard work." she rolled her eyes a little. "Chocolate cake. They better have strawberries on it." she licked her lips at the thought. "And I could do with coffee, shopping really does tire one out."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    

Back to top Go down

you and i baby aint nothing but mammals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next