Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

you and i baby aint nothing but mammals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:39 am

The idea of Theo claiming the mirror as his own was actually a senario that Claude could imagine. "Hey, it'll still be put to good use, won't it? And I'll make sure it stays on my side of the room, so it's still technically mine."

"But red's my favourite colour," Claude whined. "I know pink doesn't go with red. I've heard that one before. And very fine, yes. You'll have to define 'grown-up' before I agree with that though," he wouldn't be so willing to go out drinking with her if he didn't think of her as more grown up than a child.

"Thank you, your highness. For sparing my life until your birthday. I'm fairly certain your brother's will have gotten you presents, they do care about you and their own safety."

"What? Can you blame me for wanting a little something out of it? And I'm sure Wedding dresses are beautiful," he stuck out his tongue as she rejected the idea though. "Twisting my words like that, you can be an adorable adult too! I'm sure I can find a way to get free alcohol. I'm fairly certain Doctors or policemen or something get free stuff."

He chuckled as she told him he was learning, glancing at the bag on the chair. He liked winding her up sure, but he wasn't going to have her throw them at his head. Hopefully. He grinned brightly at the mention of drinks. "Yes! Drink! Drink drink drink! I vote on this idea! You're clearly the best female Capulet. Do you want me to go order the food? And check that they put a strawberry on it, just for you?"

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:19 pm

"Red is your favourite colour? Really? Why?" Rhea raised her eyebrows. "Are you into blood or something?" Rhea had to actually think about it for a moment - how grown up was she exactly? "About the same grown-up level as you and Theo?" she offered.

Rhea gave a little bow. "You're welcome dearest citizen. And I hope they have, something good too! Thought I doubt something will beat the shoes, honestly, they are beautiful." she had decided that she really did love the shoes, even if she hadn't been completely sure about them earlier. "And I can use them as a weapon to hurt them if they've forgotten to buy me something."

"You're sure wedding dresses are beautiful?" she repeated, her eyebrows raised. "Honestly? Most of them are like insanely big fat pieces of meringue. And aren't they supposed to stand for 'purity' or 'virginity' or something equally stupid?" she wasn't sure if that was actually true. "Now of days none of the brides are anything close to pure or innocent, otherwise they wouldn't be able to get any good fiances!"

"Are you planning on becoming a Doctor or a policeman now then?" she asked. "Or you could become a bartender or a stripper, those probably get free drinks too." And those jobs would as well be much sexier.

"You're like a little child." Rhea shook her head. "Except instead of wanting your milk bottle you want your alcohol." she gave him a look. "And I thought Theo'd be your favourite female Capulet! He'll be devastated when he hears the news. Yes, go order my cake-" she hesitated for a second, before she looked up at him and batted her eyes. "Three strawberries, please? You're such a closet-gentleman aren't you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:09 pm

"What's wrong with red? It's a nice bold colour. And I'm not sure people really have a reason for what is and isn't their favourite colour. What's your favourite colour and why?" he challenged. She probably had a reason. She would do. "And I have to say, I'm not sure that's very grown up. I at least have the mentality of a child."

Claude chuckled at the little bow. "I'm glad you love the shoes. Does that mean when Theo does get you a present and it's not as good, I can rub it in his face? And they're multipurpose! Maybe they're more practical than I thought they were."

"They are supposed to stand for purity. Though in some cultures they throw cows blood on the dress if the bride isn't a virgin. And there are still virgins about. Somewhere. Hiding in their little virgin circles, waiting for a real man to come along and show them exactly what they're missing. If I'm honest though, I think the only wedding dress I've actually took time to look at was my mum's, and that was pretty beautiful."

"Bartenders aren't allowed to drink on the job, though I'm sure they could get free alcohol at the end of the shift," Claude hummed and put on a contemplative look, considering his options. "Bartender, or policeman. Doctor, or stripper. Very hard one. Though if I was a stripper I'd be able to be a doctor and a policeman without doing all the hard work."

He grinned as she called him a child. "I never said I wasn't. And Theo knows he's my soulmate. Nothing can beat that," he rolled his eyes when she called him a closet-gentleman. "Don't go around telling people that. I'll be back in a giffy!" he stood up and headed inside, pleased that there wasn't much of a queue waiting for him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:54 pm

"Blue." Rhea replied without hesitation. "Like the sky and the ocean. Everything in the colour blue is pretty. Every shade of blue is pretty. You can't not like blue." she thought about it for a moment. "Okay, maybe I can even pass as more grown up than you two."

"Yes." Rhea said. "Yes, you're allowed to rub it in his face - as much as you want, as much as you can really." she looked lovingly at the bag on the spare chair. "Multipurpose and gorgeous." she sighed.

"Cow... blood?" Rhea stared at him, eyes wide. "Okay, I'm sorry but that's beyond disgusting. If anyone threw cow blood on my wedding dress I would flip shits and murder their whole family." Melodramatic, much? "I'm going to have a pretty wedding dress, anyway, not something that looks like it belongs on a desert table - I'm sure if anyone could find a beautiful one, that would be me." Rhea raised her eyebrows, grinning slightly. "Oh? And could you show these little virgins exactly what they're missing?" she teased. "Is your mum pretty then? That can make the dress look good."

"I vote for stripper!" Rhea exclaimed, not even bothering to block the mental image that followed. "Strippers probably have a lot more fun than doctors or policemen when they're working. Maybe I should become a bartender, at least, I'd be nice enough to let people do body shots of me."

"Oh, right. Your incredible, heartwarming, unbreakable bromance." she rolled her eyes. "I almost forget about your lesbian moments with my brother." she watched as he walked away, smiling after him. "Don't forget my strawberries!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:25 am

“Blue, huh?” he knew she’d have a reason. “The sky and ocean are very pretty things. I quite like the ocean,” then again, Claude just liked water, no matter what shape or form. Made him feel at home. “I wish I could say you couldn’t pass as more grown up than us, but I’m not sure I can.”

“Oh, I don’t think I could. I’d feel far too mean. This is Theo after all. Though sometimes words just come out my mouth and I can’t stop them. Accidents happen and all that,” Claude couldn’t help but smile at the look Rhea gave the shoes. She really did love shoes.

“Yes, cow blood. It is very disgusting. Are you suggesting there’d be a reason that someone would need to throw cow blood on to your wedding dress?” he was a little amused at her reaction to it though. “Are you sure it would be you? I think you need to prove that to me. And yes, my mum is pretty,” careful there Claude before you sound sentimental. “She’s related to me after all, and I’m the prettiest girl around! And I think I’d need help with a cluster of virgins. Girls are very demanding.”

He laughed as she made the decision for him. “You do, huh? Would you come and see my shows? Cheer me on?” he stuck his tongue out. “Oh, that’s so generous of you. You and your generosity.”

“That’s the one! I’m so lesbian for your brother it hurts,” he rolled his eyes when she reminded him about the strawberries. It didn’t take long to order, paying and giving the table number for the coffee, before taking the cake that was given to him straight away. With three strawberries. Which he was surprised he didn’t have to pay extra for.

“Here you go,” Claude passed the plate to her as he got back to the table. “One cake for the mademoiselle. I hope it’s adequately delicious.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:02 am

"The ocean is beautiful." Rhea agreed. "Water is very nice, especially when it's clean. I mean, we drink water, we bathe in water."

"You have to learn to be mean to Theo." Rhea shook her head. "Honestly, I know you guys are attached to the hip and all, brothers from another mother and secretly in love and if I'd ever enter your room after midnight I'm sure I'd be scarred forever because you two would be having weird kinky and twisted sex - role play is probably your thing - but you have to rise up to it all and learn to be a bit mean. I can't be the only one bullying the boy!"

Rhea grimaced at him. "People could try to throw cow blood on my wedding dress, but I'd kill them before they could." she smiled. "Let's say I were to be suggesting there'd be a reason for it, you better shush for it's a secret, don't tell Theo. Ooh! Do you reckon Theo'd wear a wedding dress? Could we maybe throw cow blood on his?" the thought amused her and she giggled. "Do you look like her then? Your mummy." Rhea grinned at him. "You're adorable you know, Claude Delanoir!"

"Of course I'd come and cheer you on!" Rhea promised. "Theo and I would be in the front, cheering you on and throwing money at your feet. We'd even bring flowers."

"Demanding girls are sexy." Rhea told him, her grin still in place. She waited patiently for him to arrive again with her cake, licking her lips as she thought about it. Shopping for many hours really did make one hungry.

"Ooh, how French of you." she laughed when he handed her the cake and she stared down at it lovingly. "Doesn't it look gorgeous?" she asked, sighing before she took a bite from it,. "Oh my god, amazing." she murmured, pleased. "Here-" she held her fork out for him. "Try it. But only a small bite. And don't touch the strawberries."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you and i baby aint nothing but mammals    

Back to top Go down

you and i baby aint nothing but mammals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2