Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White Liar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indrazade Belle
Headmistress
Headmistress
Indrazade Belle

White Liar Empty
PostSubject: White Liar   White Liar EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:46 am

Dear Diary,
Sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing by looking after Evangeline. I mean, I love her to death and all that, but she can be a little twat at times. I mean I know she is all miserable because she is like a teenager forever, but I thought I had fixed that by moving her here to Ellington. She was fine until the end of her junior year. Now she hardly looks at me, and I know the other day she stole my purse and went out somewhere. I wonder if it is just to do with the fact that she is going to be leaving. I just wish she would tell me what is going on. I miss when we did that...
From Indrazade
Back to top Go down
https://pembertonhigh.forumotion.co.uk

White Liar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: Getting Started :: Journals :: [A-M] :: [Belle, Indrazade]-
Jump to: