Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  Empty
PostSubject: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Rhea gestured around her room. "Hi Theseus, and welcome to my crib." she exclaimed, before plopping down on her bed. "Has it changed since last year? I think I had posters back there, that's frightening really." she sighed. "Young girls and their love for boy-bands."

She looked up at her brother, squinting her eye slightly. "So tell me, why have you grazed me with your ever lovely presence, dearest brother? Are you here to bring me food? Or have you just realised that the girl dorms are where you're meant to be at. A place where you belong!" she teased. "Please tell me you've brought food, I'm starved, I never seem to have food around here." she thought about it for a second. "Actually I don't really need food per say, chocolate would do."
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Theo had come with an important message to tell Rhea, but the formalities of introducing her room to him seemed to get him momentarily sidetracked as he squinted to see what was different. Ahh, yes, posters. "What? Have you grown up a lot since last year and not told me?" he asked, before looking around again. "Other than that, I don't see much of a difference, unless I should be and you've... cleaned up or something, in which case, oh it looks lovely!"

He smirked at her words, letting his mouth fall open slightly. "Grazed you with my presence? I'm insulted. You should be really happy that I'm even bothering to visit you." Oh, what was it that he wanted to talk to her about? He couldn't remember. He lost his train of thought as his face split into a grin at her next words. "Well. I see how it is. And you should be plying me with food! I'm your guest and if I'm a girl like you say I am then you should treat me with respect," he added with a mocking sniff.

"Okay, I had something really important to ask you but for the life of me I can't think what it is," he told her, scratching at his head. "I think it was something to do with your birthday. Oh yes! Your birthday! When is it exactly?" He bit his tongue, grinning, before thinking back to what his question had been.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Rhea shrugged her shoulders, folding her legs under herself. "I'm one of those fast-growers I like to think." she shrugged again, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "And no, I haven't really changed it." She used to have a roommate, but she had graduated last year and therefor Rhea had a room all for herself - for now, at least.

Rhea smiled sweetly up at her brother. "Well," she mocked. "I hate to break it to you but everyone can have these days were their presence is just utterly suffocating, though, no worries you're not having one of those days - I'm just surprised really, most often when boys come into the girl dormitories it's not to visit their little sisters." she shrugged. "And guest my arse, you're my big brother, shouldn't you bring presents and lovely things for your sweet baby sister, every time you visit?" she joked, a wide grin on her face.

"And you've forgotten it?" Rhea raised her eyebrows. "Why am I not surprised." she rolled her eyes at her brother, but her ears perked up at the mention of her birthday. God, she loved birthdays. Or well, she loved her birthdays, other birthdays tended to be boring. "You don't remember when my birthday is?" she raised her eyebrows. "You're the best brother, ever. Honestly. It's soon, very soon. October 4th."
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:56 am

"Yeah, but I mean, come on, it's me. Why would I go into the girls' dorms when there's so much distraction in the boys'?" Theo asked with a grin, before sitting down on the vacant bed that had belonged to that other girl, the one who had graduated. "Anyway," he said, crossing his legs and leaning back on his hands, "I'd never call you sweet. And I mean, you should give me presents. You know, as your favourite person ever."

Okay. He'd known it was soon, but he hadn't known it was that close. He'd better get shopping. "Correct, you've passed the test," he said, grinning, before pulling a face. "You don't actually want anything, do you?" he asked, before smirking. "Maybe I could donate some money to charity or something!" He didn't know how that would go down. Maybe she'd say yes, what a brilliant idea. But Theo seemed to remember Rhea distinctly liking birthdays, and he figured presents probably were a large contributing factor.

"Like seriously, what was that thing I was gonna ask? It was something important. What was it?" It hit him when he glanced down at his arm, grinning at the doodle Claude had drawn of two stick figures, 'no matter what shit I do, I always love you' scrawled over the top on his skin. Wait. He knew what it was. "Oh that's right, did you sleep with Claude?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:23 am

"This is true." Rhea agreed. "I'm kind of surprised you were even able to get here in the first place, did you not run into any distracting people on your way? Or mirrors?" Rhea grinned, reaching over to her nightstand where she pulled open a drawer, in which she kept handy things - mostly alcohol, but she was quite certain there a couple of juiceboxes in there somewhere. "Do you want one?" she asked when she managed to find them, chugging one towards her brother. "Don't say I never gave you anything."

Had he actually asked her if she actually didn't want anything? He was joking right? "I swear..." Rhea started, a glare forming on her face. "If you donate money to charity instead of giving me an actual gift, I will hurt you Theseus." she replied, trying to keep her voice even and sweet. Presents were a huge part of ones birthday!

She sipped on her juice box, eyebrows raised as her brother tried to remember what he came to her dorm for. Typical Theo to forget - just like he seemed to have forgotten the date of her birthday. Whatever it was it probably couldn't be important, if he could forget it just like that.

But then Theo managed to remember his question and Rhea choked heavily on her drink. For a moment the brunette just stared at her brother, slightly open mouthed. "Excuse me?" she managed out, swallowing hard. She was silent again for a moment. "He... He actually told you?" She was quite surprised to be honest, but then again something inside of her told her that she could've told herself this would happen - Claude and Theo had that weird bromance thing going on after all.
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:16 am

Theo tilted his head to the side and shrugged. "Well, who knows? Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. There is that very pretty guy sharing with Artemis though. Very pretty." He grinned, doubting that Rhea wouldn't have noticed him. They generally seemed to have a similar taste.

"Oh, you're so kind to me!" he said as he caught the juice carton, opening the top and chugging some down his throat. "Extra birthday presents for you, Missy. Or you know, extra money to the charity I send it to. Right now I'm thinking Dog's Trust. Or maybe my bank account, you know. That's a charity. Mm, fruity."

The reaction was beautiful. Too beautiful to be ignored. Theo shrugged, lips tilting further upwards as he suppressed a laugh. "He didn't have to tell me. I'm psychic. Seriously, it's like we're telepathically linked." He took another sip of his juice before adding thoughtfully, "Also he's a terrible liar. So it's true then? Wow. Is he good?"

He realised that this probably wasn't the appropriate big brother "I'll rip his balls off" spiel that he was supposed to list off but he honestly wasn't sure he could do that to Claude. Besides, he'd never really had a problem with anyone Rhea had ever endeavoured to snog. It didn't really help with the whole masculinity front. Instead, he raised his eyebrows at her. "But you know, you're still fifteen. You're supposed to be fighting your corner and going 'oh my God Theo you knob no I'd never sleep with anyone I'm becoming a nun oh-em-gee why would you even say that?'"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:02 am

"Radley?" Rhea was pretty sure that was the name of Artemis' roommate. "He's gorgeous. I swear, if you dont get on that now, I might." she gave her brother a little wink. "Such a shame he's sharing with Artemis though, these dorms really need more private rooms."

"Theo," she gave him a look. "Please don't spend my birthday-gift-money on charity, that's just downright cruel." she pouted. She needed gifts, birthdays needed gifts. What were birthdays without gifts? What was special about being a Birthday Girl if you weren't being drowned in gifts? "

Rhea tried to read her brother's face. Was he... amused? Or was this him hiding anger and he actually had just switched into cleaner clothes because his other clothes were still bloody with Claude's blood? He had her choking again with his last question. "Absolutely fantastic." Rhea replied, her tone slightly dry as she tried to shake off the feeling of shock. "Are you wanting the dirty details of my sex life now?"

He didn't seem angry and Rhea was happy with that, she'd been slightly afraid Theseus and Artemis would throw fits and threaten to beat up Claude, but the friendship between Theo and Claude was pretty strong. "I'm almost sixteen." Rhea pointed out, putting her juice box - that didn't seem that appealing anymore - down on the table. "And does that honestly sound like something I would say?" she raised her eyebrows at her brother with a snort. "Become a nun? Honestly, where do you come up with these things."
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:27 am

"Right, challenge accepted," Theo joked, before folding his arms. "Wait though, you can't, you're otherwise engaged with my Clarice. Maybe I should donate money to a charity helping support STDs. Okay, last crack, last crack, I promise."

He shrugged and grinned before making his voice as monotonous as possible. "Oh do tell," he deadpanned, before smirking. "So he was good? That's my boy." Oh gosh he needed to stop encouraging this. She was fifteen. It didn't matter that she was almost sixteen, she was fifteen at the moment. There was like a whole year gap in between the two ages.

"See it's my excuses I prepared to use on Mom and Dad if they ever asked me if I'd slept with someone. 'No Mommy I'm becoming a monk and I've joined a club promoting virginity!' Feel free to use them. They at least make them laugh if you say them right, which gets you out of a bit of trouble. Just a lecture on being safe. Oooh, were you safe?"

He fell back onto the bed and groaned. "I don't know like, does this mean you two are going to be all happy coupley now? You'd be cute, don't get me wrong, but you'll just remind me that I will be forever alone," he sighed dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Rhea decided the only way to win with Theseus was to ignore him. So she did, glaring slightly at his jokes but she didn't say anything.

Rhea cringed again. "Seriously, Theo." she groaned. "Yes, Claude is good in bed. Does that make you feel good? Knowing that? Do you wanna try it out for yourself now?" she glared slightly. "Do you want more details? Positions? If it was more than once? Who was on top? Where? Just name it."

"I don't think Daddy will ever ask me that question." Rhea folded her arms. "And even if he does, I'm sure I can come up with a better excuse than 'No, I'm becoming a nun'. How about just 'No'?" she shrugged. "But they're a bit too late on the speech anyway." she cringed again. "Theo, you did not just ask me that." What kind of big brother was he? He was close to making her feel uncomfortable and blush-y. And Rhea didn't blush.

"Oh God, Theo!" Rhea groaned. "It was just sex! Jesus Christ. Just two friends having sex, no big deal. You don't have to go in all dramatic 'forever alone' mode." she sighed. "Seriously, you'll find someone, I'm sure. You even have double chances seeing as you're into both genders!"
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:41 am

"Ew ew Ew don't scar me," Theo protested hastily, before shrugging. "I think I can pass on trying it out. It's Claude. It would be like incest."

Theo raised his eyebrows. The desired effect was happening, Rhea seemed to be growing increasingly awkward. "Aren't you glad I'm not pissed off you slept with my right hand man?" he asked, smirking. "I could lock you in your wardrobe and rip his balls off if i was going to be all conventional big brother, but that's effort." He grinned.

"Yeah, well, that's easy for you to say," he scoffed as he squinted up at the ceiling. He swore he'd just seen something move. "Once I've ruled out the straight men and the lesbians I'm back at square one, so that's a bit useless. But like I- oh my God there's a spider. There's a HUGE spider." He leapt from the bed, backing away towards the door, eyes trained on the ceiling. "That's massive! Get it out!"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:36 am

"You asked!" Rhea held her hands up in surrender, but felt strangely satisfied. "Well, I'm glad. It would be kind of weird if we had shagged the same person, I must admit."

"I am glad." Rhea said slowly. "Just a bit surprised, but I guess Artemis is more likely to go for that speech. And I swear, if one of you tries to lock me in a wardrobe I might attack you. That's so nice of you thought, letting your best friend keep his balls and all."

Rhea jumped back on the bed, her eyes following Theo's until she spotted what he was screaming about. The spider. "I am not touching it!" she screamed, reaching out for a pillow from behind her and placed it in front of her as a shield. "You're the male, Theo! Get. It. Out." Spiders, if there was something to bothered her (other than pickles) spiders would be it. Those disgusting eight-legged creatures from Hell. "How did that get in here?! You brought it didn't you?! As some fucked up revenge thing!"
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 pm

"Fine then, I won't lock you in any furniture," Theo said in a mocking sulky voice, folding his arms. "Ruin my day why don't you."

"I did not bring it in here!" he snapped, backing further into the door as he reached for the handle. "And I'm not touching it! Are you being sexist? Just because I'm a guy I have to deal with the spider? Ugh, that's so unfair! I am not getting that thing out of here. Ew ew ew what if it was there last night and crawled on you or something? Ew! What if I touched it while I was in here?"

He found the doorknob, and inhaling deeply, wrenched it open, grabbing Rhea and pulling her out with him. "Okay, we need some big rough tough guy to remove it, or a fresher who has no fear at all." He hated spiders. He hated them more than dogs. He hated them more than spinach and other icky food.

After brushing all of his clothes frantically in case any spider babies had got onto them and vowing to himself that he would never enter Rhea's bedroom again, he backed into the wall of the corridor opposite and stared at the door. "Why am I helping you again? I don't need to go back into that room. You should deal with the spider on your own."
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:04 am

Claude figured he probably should have a talk with Rhea, after the whole thing of what happened the other night. He kind of rushed away too quickly to really talk or wait for her to wake up, and after completely sobering up and having a talk with Theo, he felt kind of guilty about it. Really, it was Rhea. Rhea was cool. Rhea was his friend. Nothing scary about that.

She totally had never threatened bodily harm on him. Ever.

Approaching Rhea's room however, feeling like he was walking the walk of shame backwards with double the shame, he saw that there were two people outside. One being her, one being Theo. Because he needed Theo to be present for that conversation. Oh man he was never going to live this down.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Claude asked as lightly as he could, though then he saw the looks on their faces. "Why do you look like you've seen a ghost? Or a dog."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:24 am

"See, I'd say I hate nothing more than I hate pickles-" Rhea started, jumping up from the bed and backing towards the door. "But pickles don't fucking MOVE!" she jumped out of her bedroom and stared in horror at the long legged creature. "I'm not sleeping there tonight!"

And then Claude was there. Claude. Claude. Oh, the great Claude. The Claude. Mister Perfect-timing-Claude. "You-" Rhea reached out for his arm, ignoring her burning need for yelling at him. He'd been gone when she woke up and she wanted to murder him for it. But she didn't plan on actually telling him that. Because she was totally cool with it really. Totally cool with it. Totally. The coolest. Coolio.

But then he had also told Theo, which was punishable with death, even if it hadn't turned out so bad and Theo seemed surprisingly... okay with it before the whole spider thing. But his reaction could've been bad. So Claude deserved death, definitely.

"You go get in there and get rid of the fucking spider." she ordered, dragging him towards the door. "Come on, be useful for once."
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:25 pm

"And they just have so many legs!" Theo agreed, before frowning and touching his neck. His voice had sounded a bit hysterical just then. Had the joke ended? Was he now really mutating into a girl?

His thoughts trailed off as another voice joined, and he jumped, thinking the spider was equipped with vocal chords, when he found it to be Claude. "Oh thank goodness, it's you," he exclaimed, before pointing at Rhea's bedroom. "It's worse than a dog, it's a fucking enormous spider," he told him in a dramatic whisper. "Here, you're French, don't your lot know how to deal with them or something? Or are your genes from our lot overriding? I hate spiders. It's looking at me. I can feel it."

It took him a moment to realise why Claude would even be in the girls' dorms, but a glance at Rhea reminded him and he wondered if his presence would make it awkward. However, at this present moment in time there were more pressing issues, and Theo felt rooted to the spot in something akin to fear. He would not be moving until he was certain the spider had been removed from the room, just so that he knew it hadn't hopped onto him or something. Now that would be gross.

"Ugh, man up," he muttered to himself, before looking at his two companions. "And the worst bit is that this is the perfect opportunity to make a joke and I can't because of flipping Aragog in there."
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:49 am

Claude didn't have time to even speak as Rhea began dragging him towards the door, glancing between her and Theo as they explained there was an 'enormous' spider in the room. It was probably less enormous than they were making out, but he'd judge that when he saw it really.

"I am French, yes. And I do know how to deal with spiders, whether that's in my blood or not," he tried to hide his amusement at Theo's reaction. "The door's closed, I doubt it's looking at you. And if it is, it's in fear."

"For once? Remind me I'm never useful next time I go halfs on a pair of shoes for you," teasing her was probably not a good idea considering he hadn't talked to her yet. Details were details.

Opening the door to the room, he looked around, glancing up at the ceiling. "Oh wow, it's relatively big, isn't it?" he mused, before grabbing a chair and reaching up to the ceiling, getting ready to trap it in his hands. "Someone open up a window so I can throw it out."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm

"Just get in there!" Rhea snapped, crossing her arms. "You can't buy usefulness anyway, even if you got me shoes, that still doesn't make you useful." She narrowed her eyes at him. Okay, maybe acting 'cool' with the whole not-being-there-I-when-woke-up-thing wasn't going too well for her. She turned to her brother. "And you said you were done with the jokes." she reminded him, though she'd already figured that wouldn't be true. Maybe he could give himself to a charity.

Once Claude was inside the room, Rhea moved to stand in the door frame, grimacing as she saw the spider again. When he requested someone to open the window, Rhea looked pointedly at Theo, but after soon she she realised it was impossible to expect Theo to go back into the room when the spider was still there.

Sighing loudly she made her way into the room, opening the window and moving to step away so Claude could throw it out. "That is so disgusting it hurts." she grimaced.

She rolled her eyes at Theo, gesturing for him to come into the room. "It's safe." she said, making her own way over to her bed and plopping down on it, she looked at Claude. "What are you doing here anyway?" She had a feeling it wasn't a question she should ask with Theo around, but she didn't really care, she wanted an answer.
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:16 am

"I'm not going anywhere near that bloody monster," Theo told them firmly as he pushed himself up onto tiptoes to press his feet even further into the wall, shaking his head at Rhea's look until she went in herself to open the window. He watched Claude chuck it from the window, but there was still a part of him that doubted whether it was really gone. It was at times like this that he wondered if he was perhaps arachnophobic or just a wuss about animals. He thought it could possibly be a mixture.

He didn't really fancy going back into the room (there might be spider babies) and it sounded like they were about to have an awkward conversation anyway. How did he get out of this one? "Do you have to have this conversation now?" he asked, closing his eyes. "I'm pretty sure I'm in shock or something. Too many traumatic experiences." He grinned and opened his eyes, before looking between them.

"I'm guessing it would be better if I went and got a drink and you two can have your little awkward conversation and talk about how much you both love each other and want to have babies together and name all of them Theo or variations thereof? Thank you for saving me from the beast Claudeyclaude." He remained pressed against the wall for a moment. "I'll move as soon as I get the motivation to and my legs unjam."
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:37 am

Claude wiped his hands on his jeans after throwing the spider out the window, stepping off the chair and putting it away, before glancing between the Capulets. Well this was fun. He kind of wanted another spider just to avoid having to be in any sort of awkward situation.

But then Rhea spoke and he realised that wasn't going to happen. Really, was that a question to ask while Theo was still about and in hearing distance? Though Theo's reponse to it made him smile slightly. At first. Until he continued to talk. He really hoped he wasn't getting red in the face, though he did sort of stumble over a jumble of words.

"Yes, I think Theseus is an excellent variation. You're so good at thanking me for saving you from the 'beast'-you-just-!" Claude reached out and shut the door. That would do it.

Though now he'd shut himself in a room with Rhea. Which wasn't his smartest move ever. Having Theo as backup was probably a better idea. Was it too late to open the door again? "I'm here to see you. And apologise for disappearing on you in the morning. I wasn't exactly sure you'd want me to hang around," and he panicked. But that didn't need to be said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Rhea sighed in relief, once the spider was definitely out the window, though a part of her realised that now it was gone, they'd actually have other stuff to talk about and the brunette started to really regret her question.

She rolled her eyes at her brother, who was hereby officially the girliest of the Capulets (and the most annoying, she might add). She choked on her own spit as he started gushing something about love and children, but before her mind could even start to form words Claude was talking and then he had shut the door in Theo's face. Beautiful.

"Thank you." Rhea breathed out, shaking her head. "He's unbelievable." she muttered, before focusing on Claude, who was babbling out some kind of apology. She wasn't quite sure if she still felt the burning need to yell at him or throw her shoes at him, he seemed slightly awkward. Which was going to make her awkward.

"Well," she started, eyebrows slightly raised. "You did save us from having the awkward the-morning-after-conversation, though we seem to be having that now." she paused for a moment. "So... You told Theo, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Saved her from having the awkward morning after conversation but wound up just delaying it really from the looks of things. This was Rhea, not some stranger that he barely knew. They were friends. This shouldn't be awkward. But at the same time that kind of made it more awkward. And the fact she was Theo's sister. Though that was beginning to become less and less important in his mind.

"Kind of," he shrugged, glancing at the door where Theo was, shoving his hands in his pockets. "He more guessed really. I'm not very good at hiding things from Theo, or anyone probably. I don't think I ever really try to hide things from your brother cause I know he'll find out eventually," probably should stop talking. "Did he come to talk to you about it?"

Just picturing that conversation in his head was kind of painful. Talking to your sister about them sleeping with your best friend. Though Claude wasn't sure if he wouldn't just punch Theo in the first place. Which was mean, considering Theo just gave him a stern look because he didn't stick around. Claude's sister was a child though. Really he shouldn't be so awkward about this situation.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:01 am

Rhea had the feeling that this was going to be an insanely awkward painful conversation. And she hated it. They were friends, weren't they? It shouldn't be awkward even though they hooked up one time. And even if Claude is Theo's best mate. And Rhea Theo's baby sister. That kind of thing happens all the time! And it wasn't like the sex had been bad. Actually, if you asked her, it was very much repeatable.

"You need to work on your lying abilities." Rhea shook her head, but she felt slightly amused. "It could've ended badly." she reminded him, giving him a pointed look. "Yes. He did come and talk to me about it." her voice was strained and she cringed. "Worst discussion of my life, to be honest."

She tilted her head, looking at him. Were they going to be insanely awkward from now on? "What is your next step then? Going to tell Artemis?" she cracked a smile. "You might want to say goodbye to your pretty face then. He's the punching type, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:15 am

Caude grinned innocently. Work on his lying abilities? Nonsense! "That'd be a lot of work. And you know how much I hate work. It was fine, no bad endings," he couldn't help but feel kind of guilty about the fact she'd had to have that discussion. "Sorry. Probably my fault. For telling him in the first place. Or you know, not correcting him when he guessed the truth."

He grimaced when he thought of Artemis' reaction, rubbing the back of his neck and moving to sit down next to her. "No, I think I'll avoid telling Art. I quite like my pretty face unharmed, thanks. And I can't imagine he's going to find out. I mean, it's not like it's going to happen again, right?"

Did his voice sound hopeful? He hoped not. He suddenly realised that he was kind of being presumptious by guessing it wouldn't happen again. And he'd be lying to say it wasn't a nice thought. He suddenly had the urge to apologise again or something.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:43 am

"Wasn't your conversation a pain, as well?" Rhea raised her eyebrows, she couldn't imagine it would've been pleasant for Theo to find out. "You know Theo, he just took a piss out of things and asked me some questions. Hopefully, they're not to be repeated."

"I agree on not telling Artemis. That sounds like too much pain, and not one I'm willing to go through." she cringed slightly at the thought, Artemis was the more... protective brother. He'd probably try to kill them both. She couldn't stop herself from feeling slightly dissapointed as Claude continued talking though.

Her eyebrows rose and she moved to stand up from the bed. "You don't think it should happen again?" she questioned, walking in a small circle before she ended standing infront of Claude. "I must say I find that a bit of a pity." she admitted, her fingers playing with the zipper of her skirt. "But if that's what you want..." she trailed off. Something in the back of her mind told her that one time had been enough and now they should stop and go back to being friends, but Rhea had never had a problem with ignoring her own self.
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:09 am

"Yeah, it was a bit painful, but he didn't ask that many questions. He was kind of half asleep. I - er - woke him up when I came into the room," something along those lines anyway. "So I think he was too busy being annoyed that I woke him up to really care."

Claude felt himself become a little confused as she stood and started talking again, thoughts of what he had to say about Artemis finding out quickly disappearing as he caught her playing with her skirt zipper. Well. Definitely presumptious.

"Did I say that? I don't remember saying that," he reached forward, a smirk pulling at the corners of his lips as he hooked a finger into the top of her skirt and yanked her forward towards him. "Besides, I think I should get a reward for getting rid of that horrific spider."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: