Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Once Upon A Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:34 am

"Ew! A wife?" Rhea shook her head. "That's aaaaawful! You fucked someone with a wifey and kiddies? Oh Thessylessy! That guy sounds like a bitch! Didya punch him?"

"Yay!" Rhea cheered as he threw one of Claude's shirt at her, she quickly got rid of her wet one and threw it on the floor before tugging Claude's shirt over her head. "It smells all Claude-y." she giggled.

"Wow! Twenty-four is like ancient! It's like screwing someone's grandfather!" she accepted the bottle, not bothering with pouring the mead into her cup, just drinking straight from it. Not drinking wasn't going so well, oh well they'd finish the bottle soon. "Claude's not allowed to judge!" she shook her head. "We judge him! For not being sober with us!"

Rhea wiggled her eyebrows. "Mm, small children! Just my taste - No! Ew! I've never gone younger! I'm into dem older guys, sexy sexy guys with lots and lots of experience that can give me a great orgasm! Someone that knows what he's doing. That's my style, big brother!" she had to think again, trying to pick out the best question. "Okay, tell me Theo-darling, do you prefer top or bottom? Oh actually! Tell me your favorite position too, girl or boy - I don't care, favorite position with a moose if you want! I just want an answer!"

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:50 am

"And and and she was a pregnant wife too," Theo continued, nodding. "Don't call me Thessylessy, it makes me want to throw up." He wrinkled his nose. "I didn't punch him! He was twenty two! I was fifteen! He was rough too, like, he'd have wiped the floor with me, so I threw up in his bathroom and legged it and then tripped on some stupid baby toy, almost broke my neck on the stairs and ran home!" Oh, that had been a traumatic experience. Another reason why he had had a very good, clean year when he was fifteen.

"Claude-y? What, of alcohol and cheap aftershave?" Theo said with a giggle. "Great smell. He gives very good hugs, does that Claude. Where is he? I need a hug after you've traumatised me with those questions."

"Oh my God, twenty-four is not like screwing someone's grandfather, bloody hell, Rhea," Theo said with a grin. "Hey, hey, hey, you know, I'm still not going to be as old as the guy I lost my virginity to for another two years. Isn't that kind of hilarious?"

He groaned as more questions came his way, pulling the duvet tight over his face as he continued to kick his legs out. "Both, I'm not fussy," he mumbled. "Most guys I've been with like to be in control anyway so you know, I'm not particularly fussy about it. So there you go. Doesn't that change your life?"

The next question was possibly worse. "Oh my God! Don't ask that! No. No answers. Nuh uh. Mind you, I guess facing is good, and you would not believe how rare that is sometimes. You straight people with all your fancy facing positions and shit don't know how lucky you are!" He pulled the duvet down and looked at her. "So go on then, sister, what's your favourite- no, I can't ask. Too weird. TOO WEIRD."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Rhea waggled her eyebrows again. "Ooooh, he was rough? I like rough! Rough's fun, don't you think?" she giggled. "I would've freaked out if one of the dudes I'd been fucking told me he was married to a pregnant chick! I freaked out when Christopher told me had one child, a daughter. I thiiiiiink, he was looking for a new mommy for the bastard. No thank you!"

"I have not traumatized you!" Rhea giggled again. "Okay, okay! Maybe I have! But, we're bonding Theo! Bonding! Claude isn't here bonding with us, therefor his hugs cannot be great! Hugs aren't so special."

"Grandfather..." Rhea muttered, grinning. "Oooh! Wait! Wait! Me too! Or a little less than two years seeing as I'm aaaaalmost sixteen! Oooh, that is so cool!"

His answer made her laugh harder. "You're not fussy? But you're most often on bottom?" she nodded her head. "I might need to write this down! Can I call you bottom-Boy?" God, that was hilarious.

Rhea had to resist the urge to clap her hands together excitedly when he started freaking out over her next question. Damn, she was good at this questioning game. "It's not too weird!" she refused, grinning widely. "I'll tell you! You see, I think I have one absolute favorite position and that's when I can rest one - or both - legs on their shoulders! Seeeeeeeeriously Theo, have you tried it? It's fucking hot! More questions! Have you ever… taken someone's virginity?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:26 pm

"That," Theo said slowly, smirking, "was not what I meant by rough. But okay, probably applies." He grinned and drank some more mead, before squinting. "Maybe I should stick to coke next time because everything's going a bit wonky in my sobriety."

"You have! You have traumatised me! I am a traumatised thing! I have never been more traumatised!" he gushed, laughing. "I need a hug from Claude or Mom to make eeeeeverything go away, you bad bad evil evil evil bad girl."

He grinned, sitting up, and picked his cup up from the floor. "We should drink to that! To two years!" he announced, before taking a sip, almost spitting it back out again as Rhea decided it was time to humiliate him further. "No, no you can't. No Thessylessy, no slut, no Bottom-Boy. Just plain Theo. Otherwise I just won't talk to you!" he added in a singsong voice. "Deal?"

"NO DON'T TELL ME LALALALALALA!" Theo hollered over the top of her, but he still heard anyway. "Oooooh, that one. I always thought you'd get cramp from that one. Miiiind you, saying that..."

"Uuuuum." Theo frowned at that. "No. Don't think so. Have you? Oh please tell me you haven't. That would be weird!" He moved to fill the cups again, but only a little bit came out. "Oh," he mumbled in slight surprise, before holding the bottle up above one eye and squinting into it. "It's empty," he said, frowning.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:38 pm

"Oooh, do you like it rough then? Oh my god! Are you into bondage?"

"Awwwww! Should we just ring mommy then? Call her and tell her we've been sharing our deepest secrets, exchanging sexual stories and more and now you're so traumatized that you need a wittle huuuug?" She grinned. "Unless, you're saying that you look at Claude like he's your momsy."

"You're so rude to all my nicknames!" Rhea pouted. "I'm aaaalways nice to you! I'm so nice to you, like, it hurts a little bit to be this nice." she nodded her head quickly. "Alright! Alright, deal! But you have to continue to answer my questions then!"

"Well you have to be quite limber." Rhea pointed out. "Thankfully I am quite bendy and stretchy and limber and eeeeeverything!" she grinned. "It's really sexy and usually - if done correctly - really, really good." Seriously, where was Claude? "Do you want to know more of my faaaavourite things to do in bed? Because I have a long list!"

Rhea giggled. "I don't think so! Like I said, I'm more into guys with experience! I need someone that knows what he's doing, otherwise it'll just be bad and awkward." she held her cup out for him, disappointed when nothing came out of the bottle. "You've finished it!" she pouted. "All of Claudie's mead! Do you reckon he has anymore to drink?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:55 pm

"Oh my God, no I'm not!" Theo answered in the same tone Rhea asked, rolling his eyes. "I'm not into bondage, I'm not into S&M, I'm not into any of that weird kinky shit. Are you little sister, in all of your great wisdom?"

Oh he knew this would be a dodgy deal. "I love your questions," he said, voice drenched in satire, before folding his arms behind his head. "And no! I don't want to know! I don't want to knooooooooooooooooooooooow. And if you dare call her going 'THEO'S A LITTLE SLUT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE GETS UP TO?' I will find a gun and I will mow you down and it will be fun!"

He was slightly disappointed that the mead didn't have mystical refilling powers, he had to admit. What were they to drink now? "Okay then, Miss Flexible," he said as he tossed the bottle back to the ground. "Limber up and find us some booze!" he commanded, grinning widely. Oh they were going to have sore heads in the morning if they carried on like that. But Theo being Theo didn't really care. "Live for the moment and all that," he said to her with a smile. "Come on Bendy!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Rhea waggled her eyebrows again. "You wan't to know if your innocent sweet little baby sister is into weird kinky shit?" she grinned. "Well… I've never actually tried, I've never gone that rough. Though, I know a man that liked it when the girls pretended they were kittens! That's pretty kinky."

"Damn! I was planning on doing just that! Maybe I can write to her instead… 'Dearest Mommy, Theo's sore all over because he's fucked too many people, too many times, he wants you to come over and give him a big fat hug and draw him a bath. He's gonna need all the care and love he can get!', how does that sound?"

Rhea yawned, her eyelids seemed to be getting heavier. "But I don't want to stand up…" she whined, her eyes closing. "I'm quite comfortable here, maybe the floor isn't so bad even if I only like the floor if I'm naked." she giggled a little, before yawning again. "Why don't youuuu go find the alcohol! If I'm all flexible I'm obviously in great shape, while you're just lazy so you need the exercise!" she opened one eye, trying to stop herself from yawning again. "Try Claude's underwear drawer! You must find booze there… it's either that or condoms."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:30 am

"Oh, pervy!" Theo replied with a grimace, balling his hands into his eyes. He wasn't quite sure he wanted to know stuff about his sister in quite this much detail. Where was Claude? Claude should come and rescue him right now. Right now this minute.

"No no no and you shouldn't even joke about it just in case I decide to poison your drink or something," Theo slurred. It was a bit worrying that his words were becoming slightly less clear and jumbling together, but at least he didn't have the hiccups any more.

"Fiiiiiine, I'll go find some more alcohol. Ooooh! Maybe Artemis has some or something!" He giggled at the thought. "You know, we're right bad influences on Artemis. He's supposed to be the good one, remember?" he said through his chuckles.

Now. Where was any alcohol? Wait, there was that weird, lethal, disgustingly sweet stuff that Michael had bought for him and brought back from Greece. What was it called? Ouzo? Where'd he put that? "Give me one second!" he said, before jumping from the bed (avoiding Rhea narrowly) and rummaging through his own closet before finding said bottle.

"Right, be careful with this, you get very drunk very quickly," he stage whispered, grinning as he passed her the bottle for her to pour. "This is a gift from the last guy! What shall we drink to now?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:09 am

"I didn't pretend to be a kitten though! I thought it was too creepy, but I did scratch my nails down his back, which turned out to be a turn on for him, which was pretty great." Ah, dear old guy at the club. He had been such a sweetie, really. "I love sharing sex stories!"

"You-" she pointed a finger at her brother accusingly. "Are getting so drunk! Sober up! Soooooober up! Watcha gonna do if someone walks in? Watcha gonna do then? You couldn't pretend you were sober if… if your life depended on it. Oh wow, 'depended' is such a hard word."

Rhea tilted her head, watching as her brother went to search for more to drink, yawning occasionally. "Arty Party! You ruined him - didn't you? I didn't lay a hand on him! His innocence was not ruined by meee!" It probably was, though. "There are no good Capulets anymore! We're all ruined! Spoiled!" that amused her greatly and she burst into giggles again.

She held her hand out, accepting the bottle and hugging it to her chest. "I'm in love with this already!" she exclaimed, grabbing their cups and pouring the liquid in. "Ooh! Let's drink to more alcohol! More fucking! Tattoos! Let's drink to sex!" getting more alcohol had definitely woken her up and she was practically bouncing from her spot on the floor. "Let's drink to... Haaaaaave you ever been in love? Let's not drink to love, love is gross!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:25 am

"I know you do, you won't fucking stop!" Theo said with a beam. "And it's creepy that you're talking to me about it. Isn't this why you're supposed to have girl friends to talk about sex to?"

"I am not so drunk!" he defended, cackling, before deciding to test the word out for himself. "Def- dip- depended. Oooh, that is difficult." He grinned. "I am peeeeeerfectly sober. See, you can test me. Anything you like. Bet I could do it." He grinned, folding his arms and kicking back so that he had his back pressed against the wall. "I did not ruin him! I showed him the light! Or you know, the deep dark depths of drinking. But it's fuun."

He laughed as she suggested toasting topics, before nodding. "Twice! I think. I kind of don't and do regret, so let's not toast that. Unless we're toasting Clea love! To Clea!" Before she could do anything he was drinking again, moving further back with the more he drank until he was coughing.

"I really fancy pancakes," he told her, frowning. "Can you make pancakes? I really fancy them. Do you want pancakes? I really fancy pancakes."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:44 am

Claude headed towards his room, his rucksack feeling much lighter than it had when he went out. Though that was probably due to the fact that his baby sister had been ill and burnt a few of his things to a point beyond fixing. Really, he tried his best to put out most of them as fast as he could, but those few times he turned his back and returned to see a fire, they got a little...destroyed.

But she was feeling better, so he didn't mind sacrificing some of his things for it. He hadn't taken anything he loved too much. And he could always forgive Réne. He'd probably let her get away with murder.

When he opened the door to his room he had to pause to take in the sight that lay before him though. Looking between Rhea and Theo and the smell of what was a lot like meade was beginning to make him question whether or not he should’ve been able to trust leaving his stash here safely.

“Er, I’m back?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:06 am

"Girl friends? Who needs those when they have brother's like you?" Rhea beamed back at him. "Someone who is ready to listen to hours and hours of my detailed sex life! Sounds like a plan, doesn't it?"

"You seem drunk!" Rhea pointed out. "But you know, if you can say 'Theo's a slut and Rhea's awesome' I'll stop saying you're drunk and you're peeeeeeerfectly sober!" Rhea grinned, wondering exactly how 'sober' she was becoming. "You've ruiiiiiiined Artemis! FOREVER RUINED ALL BECAUSE OF YOUUUUUU! But I like it, he's fun now."

Rhea grimaced. There that was again. Clea. "Sometimes, dearest brotherly bastard, you disgust me so much that I want to cry!" she told him, shaking her head. "Anyhoooow! I'm up for pancakes, will you make pancakes-" she cut herself off when the door of the room was opened.

Her eyes lit up and she clapped her hands together excitedly when she saw who had entered. "Claude! Claudiekins! Cloudalicious!" she exclaimed, waving him over to them. "Come! Sit down! The ground is soooo comfortable!" she giggled a little. "Where have you been? Oh my god, you must know, Theo says you have magical special hugs, is that true? I don't believe it! Do you know how to make pancakes? Theo's really fancying pancakes."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:47 am

"Are you being offensive? Gosh Rhea. Anyway," Theo said, sitting up and pointing at her. "Rhea's a slut and Theo is awesome. THERE. I PASS."

The door opened and Theo jumped before bursting into laughter and grinning at Claude. "Claude! Claude! You're back! Claude she's been torturing me. Claude it's been horrible. Where have you been Claude? And also Claude do you have any more mead? Because I have this feeling that if we drink this ouzo... this booze-o..." He tripped over and stumbled towards Claude, before whispering in his ear. "I think we might get a bit drunk."

He threw himself back onto the bed and closed his eyes, before yawning. "So. Is my interro- interrogation up? Good. You should move on to Claudeyclaude!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:48 am

Claude dropped his bag on the floor, glancing between Rhea and Theo. Yeah, they were definitely drunk. On his mead, by the sounds of it. "I'm sure the ground is very comfortable," he said, a smile cracking on his face. Possibly the nicest welcome he'd ever gotten from Rhea.

"I've been at home, my sister was ill," he explained, trying to remember that he should be angry about his mead as Theo stumbled towards him, automatically reaching out a hand to hold him up. Really, he'd never heard his name said so many times in one go. "More mead? Why no, Theo, I don't. It's quite hard to get. You know, seeing as most places don't sell it in this day and age. You better have some kind of alcohol for me, after finishing that."

Alcohol sounded like a marvellous idea.

"What do you mean interrogation? Sounds far too ominous for my liking," he asked, moving to sit down next to Rhea. "And yes, I have magical special hugs. Are you wanting one?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:06 am

Rhea gasped loudly. "I have not been torturing you!" she refused, pouting at her brother, moving her neck so she could get a better look at the two boys, until it started to hurt and she looked away again, her eyes finding the two empty bottles on alcohol on the floor. "The alcohol vanished." she said, pouting again. "But Theo brought more! But we need more, do you have more, Claude? Please! We're so sober it huuuuurts!"

Rhea giggled. "Yes, I have no more questions for Theo!" she giggled again when Claude moved to sit next to her, moving so she could place her feet in his lap. "But you on the other hand," she grinned again. "You haven't even had a question yet! You must find out what you've been missing." she yawned and leaned back until her back and head pressed against the cold floor. "I need a pillow for my head! Ooh, yes, special hugs late - that sounds like sex! I'm definitely up for that… later, I'm too… sober right now!" she giggled again at that. "Seriously, more alcohol please?"

Okay, she had to wake up. Wake up and interrogate Claude. "I'm awake!" she bolted upright again, reaching out to poke Claude's cheek with her finger. "Where to start?" she hummed. "Leeeeet's start with an easy one, don't you think Theo?" she gave her brother a little wink. "Okay, Claudie… How old were you when you first had sex?" It was such a silly easy question next to the others she had asked Theo, but she had to start somewhere.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:26 am

"Thank God you have no more questions for me!" Theo said with a cheer. "I don't think I could have taken any more questioning. It almost KILLED ME! I need a magic hug from Claude. Come here, Claudecloud. Allons-y."

He heard the question she asked and grinned widely. "Ah mate, yeah. Make it a good story! And fetch us some more mead immediately. Haha, mead immediately. Geddit? Geddit? Why's it hard to get? Do you have to go behead some English peasant or something? You could get flights at this time, go on!"

He shuffled into a more comfortable position on the bed before resting his chin on the edge and looking down at the two of them, grinning as he waited for an answer. "Oh!" he said, smacking his head as the words from the beginning of the conversation began to sink in from behind the lethargy. "Is your sister better?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 am

Claude rolled his eyes, moving to open his cupboard and pulling out two sixpacks of beer. "I do. I have this stuff," he broke one off and tossed it at Rhea, another at Theo, and took one out for himself. He grinned as Theo said he needed a magic hug, taking no time in tossing the rest of the beers on his bed before jumping towards Theo's and tackling him with a hug. "Magic hugs go!"

He rolled back to sit next to Rhea, opening his beer and taking a sip, shiting slightly as she put her feet in his lap, automatically resting a hand on her knee. "My sister's better, yeah," he said in response to Theo's question. "Just a bit of a cold, she got over it easily enough."

He couldn't say he was happy when Rhea did wake up fully. Well, not happy about the fact that it meant questions. He moved to pretend to bite her finger, snapping his teeth. "Wow. That's an easy question? I'm worried about what the harder ones are going to be..." he muttered, glancing at Theo for a moment. "I dunno, sixteen I think? Maybe fifteen?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:16 am

"Thank you! You're the best, Claude!" Rhea grinned as she was tossed a beer, opening it quickly and taking a sip. "I did not almost kill you, Thessy! My questions were amazing," Rhea pouted, before rolling her eyes at the two of them. "D'aww, look at you two lesbians!"

Rhea yawned again. "You have a sister?" she questioned, mid-yawn. It did ring some bells, his sister was, like, small or something… wasn't she? Like a toddler or something. Ew toddlers.

Rhea squeaked, moving her finger away from Claude's face and giggling. "My questions are amazing." she repeated, grinning. She raised her eyebrows a little at his answer. Sixteen or fifteen? Oh great, that made her age the youngest, even if Theo came pretty close. "You're not sure? Wow! That makes you almost sluttier than Theo," she giggled again, looking over at her brother. "I'm joking! I'm joking! I was supposed to stop calling you a slut! Woopsie. Anyways! More questions-" she bit down on her lip. "Hmm… what about… Ooh yes! How many people have you slept with?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:36 am

"The cupbooooooards! Why didn't we think of that?" Theo laughed as Claude produced what looked to be w lot more alcohol, though the fact that Theo's vision wouldn't stay still was not helping. He blinked hard, before pushing his face into his pillow and listening to Claude's answer.

He heard Claude's answer and grinned, sitting bolt upright. "Claude isn't fourteen too young? Especially for a gitl. Especially for a little sister who is a girl. Like if Rene started sleeping with people ever, wouldn't you like, freak out? Pass me un bière, mon frère," he added with a grin, before falling back onto his back.

"Stop calling me a slut!" Theo whined, rolling onto how side to face the wall. "Claude, tell her to stop bullying Mr. God, Rhea."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:00 am

Really, they were very drunk. Then again, they had drunk a whole bottle of meade between them. "Yes, I have a sister. A little sister, she's seven. How do you not know this?"

As soon as Theo asked him a question, Claude had to pause and think for a moment. Because he had a feeling that this question was more than what it seemed. He passed Theo a beer, frowning as his little sister was brought into it. "Renie's not going to sleep with people ever. I'll ban it. Unacceptable."

He chuckled as Theo began to whine about being called a slut. "Rhea, stop bullying Mr God. And these questions are hard, they're making me have to think and remember and you know how I hate thinking," he took a large gulp of his drink. "I dunno, six?" six was a reasonable number, right? Yeah, six would do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:35 am

Rhea grimaced a little, moving to sit up straight. "Seven? That's young. And gross. Theo, do you remember when I was seven? Ha, probably not-" she hiccuped. "You were probably high the whole time!"

"Okay! Okay! Question, do big brothers just have to be hypocrites? Is it forced upon you? Like some secret agrement you agree on as you're born or something? Honestly. Fuck you both." the brunette shook her head before downing more of her beer. "And fourteen-" she glared at her brother, pointing a finger at him. "Is the best age, you age-liar."

"But I like bullying him. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, like shoes do." she pouted a little. "Six?" The number wasn't that bad. It was less than eight, which probably should've made her feel bad, but somehow it made her feel slightly happy. Thought six was still a lot of girls. "You 'dunno'? Gosh, Claude." she shook her head again. "Were they all girls then? Or do you have a secret thing for both as well? Come on, don't be shy this is a safe place."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:22 am

"Ha ha ha ha Rhea fuck off," Theo replied, pulling his duvet over his head and groaning. "Besides, when you were seven, I was like... how old was I? I'm... wait." He pulled one hand up with the other and pushed two fingers back as he counted. "I was like nine! I wasn't that bad."

"Oh my God it's the Godgiven right of being an older brother, Rhea, don't you understand that?" he said with a grin, before pausing and swallowing. "Oh God. I can feel the hiccups. Are the hiccups coming? Don't let me get the hiccups."

He raised his eyebrows at her words before exclaiming his defence. "It was ONE TIME!" he snapped, sighing. "Lay off. I'm nice."

"Bullying me makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Well I'm glad I could have been in use Rhealicious!" he said with a grin, before rolling onto his stomach and beaming at Claude. "All girls? Or the sneaky lad once or twice?" he asked in a mimic of the tone Rhea had asked the question in. Though he couldn't pretend he wouldn't be interested to hear.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:45 am

Claude chuckled slightly as the two started bantering about ages now. Man they really had had a lot to drink. "That bad, huh? I'm sure Theo was a perfectly wonderful nine year old, Rhea."

"And yes, it's forced upon us. As an older brother it is my birth right to have sex whenever I want and then threaten each and every person who looks at my sister the wrong way. Not that I think all older brothers should do that, you know, if she found someone as awesome as Theo when she's a reasonable age then I guess I could deal with it."

He held his hands up in defence when Rhea called out his uncertainty. "You're going back two years worth, okay? That's a lot. That's like...maths and shit. You know I hate maths and shit. It requires brain power," ugh brain power. "Besides, it's lower than Theo's, if memory serves correct. Is it lower than yours, Rheapie?"

He wasn't entirely sure he actually wanted to know the answer to that question.

Claude took a swig from his can to clear his head. He smirked at the next question though, shrugging his shoulders. "Well, you know, in a dorm full of boys, where it's easy to get from one room to another, and with Art next door..." he couldn't stop himself giggling at that. "No, just girls. I don't have a secret thing for boys. That'd be like, stealing Theo's thunder or something."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 am

"You were probably the worlds' worst nine year old ever!" Rhea pouted. "Anyways, seven is a nice age to start experimenting." she giggled a little. "It's become a thing now to be young!"

"Ugh, it would've served you so right, Claude, if Theo was an overly overly protective brother, but instead he's just a cockblocker. You could try Artemis though, he's more the punching type." she beamed at that. "I'm not laying off, Theo, you are not nice. You're mean about my age, which is also your age. Hypocritical!"

See, Rhea wasn't sure if she liked this conversation or not. Sure, the questions were great when she was asking them but when it came to her having to answer… it wasn't so sweet. "I don't appreciate the nickname!" she scowled. "My number is eighty-nine and I wished it was ninety!" she answered quickly before occupying herself by drinking more of her beer.

"Ew!" she choked, her mind now trying to block out the mental image of Claude and Artemis. "That's the grosses thing you've ever said." she moaned, falling back on the floor. "But good, you can't upset Theo and his pretty sparkly thunder - can thunders be sparkly?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:42 am

"I was a well nice nine year old!" Theo protested with a pout. "I behaved all the time. I used to mow the lawn for Mrs Jones down the road cos I was a little angel!" The last line was delivered in a slightly sing song voice.

"Thank you for preserving my thunder, Claude, I appreciate it," Theo said soberly before bursting into giggles. "Oh my God are you calling me camp or something Rhee? I am not camp. You're camp. Claude's camp. I'm well macho." He grinned and pushed himself to his feet, wobbling unsteadily. He was beginning to feel very heavy and weighted. Was there water in his ears? He frowned and smacked the side of his head, consequently losing his balance and tumbling back onto the bed.

"It's a good job I'm not drunk!" he slurred from where he lay, before grinning. "So. Claude. I'm totally awesome am I?" he asked, raising his eyebrows with a smile. Gosh he was beginning to feel tired. "Is that anything to do with the fact that you two are in luuuuuuuurve?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Time    

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next