Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather) Empty
PostSubject: All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather)   All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:23 am

Claude sat on the bed, a bucket of icecream next to him, and then on the other side of the bucket sat another person, each with a spoon of their own, while watching TV. And by TV he meant dog model shows, which he wasn't actually sure was classified as TV. But you know, they were waiting for Rhea and needed something to entertain themselves with.

"I think I can feel my brain turning into mush," Claude muttered, digging his spoon into the bucket. "I don't think I really believed that these things existed. It's like...why isn't there alcohol in this ice cream?" he turned to look at the bucket. "That is a good question actually."

He didn't think Heather would really appreciate him pouring his beer into the bucket. And he didn't really want to upset her. She was lovely, but damn did she scare him sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Heather Stark
Student
Student
Heather Stark

PostSubject: Re: All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather)   All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:44 am

"Oh don't you just love how they prounce around like real posh dogs," Heather said as she stuck her spoon back into the icecream, and then into her mouth. They were waiting for Rhea to get back, and Claude had brought icecream. Now, Heather was never going to say no to icecream. So they were sat on the bed watching bad telly while eating icecream.

"Do you not think watching dogs on a catwalk is highly educational?" she said sarcastically after pulling the spoon from her mouth. "They really show how muc brains you need to be a model," she added, diving her spoon back into the bucket of icecream.

"If you are even thinking about ruining this perfectly nice icecream with beer, I will abuse your face with my spoon," she threatened, pointing her spoon at him, forgetting about the fact that there was icecream on it and flinging it at his face.
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather)   All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:49 am

Claude nearly choked on his ice cream when Heather said the word 'prounce'. There was something funny about that word. "Does anyone enjoy watching them prounce around like real posh dogs? Do you? Does Rhea?" that was a good question actually, seeing as that would greatly affect this thing that they had going on.

The thing. With Rhea. Thing.

"Highly educational? Really? I can't believe you managed to say that with a straight face, sarcasm or not," he dug his spoon into the ice cream. "It really does. Brains. Models and sportsmen. Terrible."

He jumped as ice cream hit him square in the face, a shiver running through him. "That's so bloody cold!" he yelped, scraping it off his face and pressing it against Heather's. "Feel that! Feel how cold it is! I didn't even put beer in my ice cream and you still abuse my beautiful face!"
Back to top Go down
Heather Stark
Student
Student
Heather Stark

PostSubject: Re: All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather)   All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 am

"Oh I love watching them prounce around like real posh dogs, that's why we're watching it," Heather replied simply, grinning. "And I don't know if Rhea likes watching dogs prounce around. I think she enjoys watching half naked men prounce around though, so if you ever need something to charm her, prounce around without a shirt on," she added, digging her spoon back into the ice cream and then into her mouth.

"My pokerface is brilliant, I win every time," she said with a wink. "And don't start about sportsmen, they're way cuter than models. Especially the really big ones, with great muscles, looking like they could eat me easily. They're adorable," Heather replied with a grin.

"Of course its cold you nitwit, it's ice cream!" Heather smirked, shaking her head. But she squealed and tried to struggle away when the icecream was rubbed against her cheek. "Stop it! Or I'll scream rape!" she threatened, smacking at Claude's chest.
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather)   All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:11 am

Claude really hoped that she was joking. He really hoped that she didn't like the sigh of posh dogs prancing around. "Oh wow, that's invaluble information, if I ever need to charm Rhea I'll do that. Cause it's totally a good idea to charm my best bro's sister." He'd never do that nope not him not at all.

"Adorable? Really? That's the word you're going to go with to describe men that could 'eat you easily'-that's totally a euphanism isn't it? Can we stop this conversation right now, because as much as I love talking about big men with muscles who could eat me I'd really rather not. I don't want to get too excited in a room that isn't my own after all."

Claude gave a mock-evil cackle, covering her mouth with his ice-cream covered hand. "You cannot scream rape when no one can hear you! Bwahaha, I have you now, you evil red devil! Never again will I be tormented by you theiving my icecream and throwing it at me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather)   All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather) Empty

Back to top Go down

All we need is icecream and a hug (Claude/Heather)
Page 1 of 1