Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cumpleanos Feliz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cumpleanos Feliz   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:59 am

"Oh, so we can gush together now?" Rhea grinned brightly. "Can I give you details about my sexlife too? Because that's what girly friends gush about."

"You're not a stalker? Are you sure? Do you not spend your time staring after swimmers and other athletes? Common Theo, we all know you're a stalker." She stalked occasionally. If she found someone worthy of stalking, that is. Which didn't happen often.

Rhea got out of the car, motioning for her brother to lead the way. "Sure, let's stuff ourselves with food before we go clothes shopping, bloated and unsexy." she raised her eyebrows. "Can we buy perfume? I really want perfume."

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cumpleanos Feliz   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:08 am

"You could," Theo began, tapping his hand against the steering wheel, "but you shouldn't expect me to listen to it, because I am still your brother y'know."

"I stare at swimmers on the telly and during the olympics and one time when I was drunk, but not often. So shh. And I don't like follow them around or anything." He grinned and rolled his eyes. "Foodtime." He put his hand on her shoulder and steered her along to the Chinese place on the high street.

"Ugh, but food is nice. I forgot you're actually a girl. You moan about being bloated and stuff. I just moan about being full. If I ever get that full. God, you've broken me, that sounded kind of dirty."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cumpleanos Feliz   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:53 am

"You're sure you're my brother?" Rhea questioned. "Well, if I can try. You can get all the details about me and Claude and whoever else I'd decide to be with! Wouldn't that be fuuuun?"

"But you would follow them around if you could." Rhea pointed out, though her stomach had started to long for food. "Okay, yes, chinese for breakfast. Healthy."

"Yes, I am a girl." she rolled her eyes. "Yes, I think about what I eat. Do you think looking like I do is easy? You've got to work for beauty, you'd understand if you were beautiful, honestly." she beamed at him. "Ew! I love that. I'm not sure if to cry or to clap with happiness that you've become this perversive."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cumpleanos Feliz   Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:31 pm

"Haha, you're so fuuuunny," Theo said, rolling his eyes, before covering his ears with his hands. "LALALACAN'THEARYOU."

"Sure, maybe I would. Maybe I wouldn't. You'll never know!" Theo rubbed his stomach and led her into the local restaurant, now completely starving hungry. "Right. Prawn crackers. Pancake thingies. Spring rolls. Crispy duck. Sweet and sour pork stroke chicken stroke whatever meat else they have. We'll just order everything, comprende?" he asked Rhea, waiting for an affirmation.

"Gosh yes, if only I was beautiful, my lifelong ambition," Theo said in an airy voice, before snorting. "Seriously. You could eat a whole other person and not get fat Rhee. Don't worry yourself."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cumpleanos Feliz   Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:57 am

"You're going to be my new person to come to for sexual advice." Rhea grinned. "Okay, so the other day Claude and I were in my room and then, we were just really bored, so I kissed him right and at first I was just planning on a little making out but then it evolved into…" she cut herself off, to smile brightly at her brother. "Should I continue? Ooh, also. We should shop for lingerie, while we're at it."

Rhea spotted a table and motioned towards it. "You can order, you're paying. But I wan't to sit here." It was a window-table, Rhea loved being able to watch other people (and judge their outfits, mostly) while she ate. "Oooh, get something nice to drink. And dumplings?"

She pouted. "That is not true," she said, unconsciously looking down at her own stomach. She was thin, and she knew that, but it didn't mean that she couldn't become fat. "Are you hinting that I'm too thin?" she added, as an after thought. Being too thin wasn't attractive either. She had to be perfect.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cumpleanos Feliz   

Back to top Go down

Cumpleanos Feliz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: