Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:45 am

"I am not a slut!" Theo said, before wrinkling his nose. "Well not really. A bit. I just... Ugh I'm a slut, aren't I? Damn it." He shrugged, before passing her the bottle. "And I always have booze girl. It's like a portable party. You supply the fags, I'll bring the drink."

He shook his head. "No, candy canes are unhealthy. Better we drink tomato juice and smoke leeks or something. A leek would last so much longer than these flimsy things anyway," he added, tapping the packet with a finger. "Anyway, any goss I should know?"

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:01 am

Alyssa shrugged. "Don't dwell on the fact too much, being a slut is totally acceptable. Sex makes people happy. Happy is good." she accepted the bottle and took a large swig, before passing it back. "Seems like a fair trade." she noted.

"But I like candy canes!" Alyssa frowned. "Do you want another?" she gestured towards the pack. "I want one, light me one." she ordered before frowning again. "Ugh, there's like nothing going on. And you know I'm not like super 'inside' of all the stuff. I don't know anything, you're my link into society. Or whatever. I did hear something about what's-her-face Meloni setting Michelle Avery's bedsheets on fire. Probably over a boy. Again." she sighed. "Girls."

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:09 am

"And I like sex and booze and fags, so we'll drink and smoke and not sleep together because that would be a bit creepy and no offence but I don't fancy you so much as look at you as some really cool, gossipy best friend of whom I can smoke and drink and gossip with." Theo took in a breath, nodded, and then smiled. "I love you, basically."

He grinned at her story, and raised his eyebrows. "No way. And I always thought thingy Meloni was quite nice. How wrong I was. She set fire to them? Man, what did Michelle do? Girls," he agreed in addition, before taking a large gulp from the bottle and wincing. "Flat coke is like raping your tastebuds. But you know. JD is good."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:20 am

Alyssa choked on the drink. "Ew," she managed out. "Now I've got a mental image of me and you sleeping together stuck in my head. It's scarring." she then broke out into giggles. "Sorry, right. Drinking, smoking, gossiping and no sex, sounds good." she nodded her head. "Unless I'm supposed to be upset that you don't want to sleep with me? What am I? Not manly enough for you?"

"What is Thingy Meloni's name?" Alyssa wanted to know. "Michelle probably did Meloni's boyfriend, or... Okay, I did hear a rumor right, that someone slept with Meloni's brother, who is like a freshman? Maybe that was Michelle, who is like a junior so that would be creepy and wrong but oh-so perfect." she reached out, demanding the bottle again. "Sharing is caring!"

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:19 pm

"Nah, you're just weird," Theo replied, shrugging and pulling a face before laughing. "But anyway, I don't think you'd be too upset. Plenty of other fish in the sea and all that shit!"

He grinned and rubbed his face with the heel of his hand, before accepting another cigarette with a nod of thanks, lighting both of them up in return. "I don't know. I thought her first name was Thingy. Maybe it's like, Melanie or something. That would be pretty cool. And cruel on her parents' part."

He couldn't help but laugh at what she said. "No way. Someone slept with her brother? Oh my God. They start young nowadays." Just as young as Theo did. "Okay, this is all making sense. Did she get flayed alive by old principal? I wish I'd seen this."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:01 am

"I don't really want any fish." Alyssa admitted with a shrug. "Sure, I always fancy sex, but there's enough of that to go around."

"Melanie Meloni. I'd cry if I was named that. Alyssa's bad enough." she paused to take a drag. "Though, you're the one named Theseus, even if I find that a pretty epic name. What was your middle name again? Honestly, your parents are brilliant people. Why haven't I met them?"

"They do start young! I think it's a goddamned trend or something." she shook her head. "I don't know exactly what happened. But there was sheet-setting-on-fire, which is pretty cool. I like fire. But, honestly, who sets the bed next to theirs on fire? Meloni and Michelle room, right? Ouch, imagine your roommate screwing your little… Oh wait-" Alyssa caught her mistake. "-At least your sister isn't a freshman."

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 am

"Oh, now I'm offended that you haven't defended your reasons for why we should fuck," Theo said with a mock gasp. "I'm not sure I can take this! You make me cry."

He cackled as she mentioned his name and rolled his eyes. "Oh, don't. My name is awful. I actually hate my parents, I don't know what their problem is." He bit his lip and shrugged. "Heracles," he mumbled, before pointing a finger. "You have to forget it after this, you know. You can't commit it to memory or anything."

He wrinkled his nose and took another drag of smoke. This was the fourth one and he could feel the familiar creeping feeling of nausea from it. It wasn't going to make him stop though, not quite yet. "Well, I love Claude too much to hurt him. And Rhea's okay. She lets me take her shopping," he added pointedly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:41 am

Alyssa tilted her head to the side. "The problems is… your head, Theo. Your head is too big." A moment later she burst out laughing, almost falling backwards. "Gosh, that sounded a lot dirtier than I intended."

She waited. But she hadn't been ready. Laughing again, Alyssa managed out, "That's right! Gosh. Heracles. How could I have forgotten that. That is so beautiful. Oh, my, god. I'm sorry." she said once she recovered. "You have to invite me to meet these people that named you, boy."

"Hey!" she exclaimed. "That's not fair. I don't shop with anyone. Not even myself. I order stuff online, and I even hate doing that." she frowned. "I'd shop for alcohol and cigarettes with you, though, would your sister do that?"

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:46 am

Theo patted his head and pouted in mock sadness, before falling backwards with her. "See, it's my head weighing me down," he began, before he registered what she had said and pulled a face. "Oh my God. Alyssa Reid."

"Don't laugh at my pain! My parents are crueeeeeeeeeel. Crueeeeeeeeel!" he cackled and rolled onto his front, taking another drag. "Hey, you can totally come over during the summer. So long as you don't tease me for all of it, otherwise I'll have to be totes dramatic."

He smirked and rolled back onto his back, folding his arms. "Um, excuse me. You should want to go shopping with me. But I can settle for that. Booze and fags!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 am

While still giggling madly, Alyssa stared up at the sky. "Ooh, clouds. What do you see? There's a horse, right over there, or well it looks like a horse. Or Daniel Parker."

"But your pain amuses me," Alyssa pouted. "YES! No wait, your parents sound scary. I don't really wanna come over and meet scary parents. Parents tend to… not like me. Nor do I like them, usually."

"You'd try to get me into a dress, Capulet." Alyssa accused, waving the cigarette around for effect. "Lyssa no likey dresses."

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:39 am

"Oh my God, I see it, I see it," Theo agreed, cackling as he took another drink. "Oh my God. We should take a picture of it. New Facebook profile pic. Yep."

"Am I like your only friend?" Theo teased, winking at her. "So if I have a kid, will I suddenly hate you? I think it's the appearance. You look like a bad influence. Like you'd make nice young lads take up smoking," he added in a sing song voice. "Drink?"

"I would not try to get you into a dress against your will," he defended himself slowly. "I'd charm you into a dress. Obviously."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:50 am

"Yes." Alyssa replied without hesitating. "I don't really like people." she explained. "I'm not sure if I like you or not, but you provide drinks and amusing stories, so I'm keeping you around."

Alyssa winced. "Ugh, please don't have a kid." she shuddered at the mental image of Theo prancing about with a kid on his heals. "Oh, you're so funny. You look like someone who gives alcohol to underaged girls." she gave him a look before accepting the bottle back.

She snorted. "Like hell you'd ever get me in a dress, Theseus Capulet. Wait, Theseus Heracles Capulet." she grinned. "I would even show up for a fancy ball that they'd not let you not attend wearing jeans and a t-shirt, thank you very much. Lyssa-out!" she took a large gulp of the drink. "We need fresher alcohol."

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:31 am

"I love people. We're a match made in heaven. You can be miserable and I can be sociable. It's beautiful!" Theo clapped his hands together and threw the dogend of his fag into the lake, pressing his hand to his mouth. "I'm not sure I can have another one. I'm feeling kind of sick. Maybe I should have a drink."

"I'm an underage boy who gets underage girls and boys drunk on illegal substances. Yep, sounds like me. Don't tell my mom though. She wouldn't be very happy."

He frowned as she used his full name and puckered his lips. "Is it only me who thinks that Theseus Heracles Capulet sounds like a disease? Probably an STD too. It just sounds like illness and shit."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:41 am

"Hey, I'm not miserable." Alyssa refused. "I'm perfectly happy hating on people. Would I have to be social at your house? Would I have to talk to your siblings?" she looked slightly horrified for a moment. "If you weren't too gay to function - with a little girl action thrown in there every now and then - maybe we would be a match made in heaven."

"Is your mom scary? I think she's scary. Is your Dad scarier? My aunts too nice for life, it's slightly scary." Alyssa noted. "But I think she's afraid of people."

"If you die from unknown reasons we'll name the disease after you." Alyssa promised. "And then I'll make signs and fight against said disease! LETS STOP THC FROM SPREADING, EVERYBODY!"

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:47 am

"I am not too gay to function!" Theo said, cackling with laughter. "So mean. So so mean to me. I obviously need to get with a girl. But then I can't be bothered, girls are so much hassle."

"Oh, my mom's kind of nice, I guess," he said, shrugging. "Apparently I'm a mommy's boy. Because only she understands! No, not really. And my Dad is loaded and like pays you for everything. I don't think he approves much of my life, but he pays well. So you know, if you ever need any money, you know where to come!"

"Oh my God, yes, and then you could get swimmers to support your charity, like you know, footballers and racism and shit, and it will be beautiful, and in soap operas characters could die from it and it would just be amazing but tragically sad. Maybe it's the death of 'being too gay to function' as you so gently put it!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:19 am

Alyssa grinned brightly. "I'm not mean to you, I've just been way to nice to you all day, giving you all my cigarettes and stuff. I need to keep up my hardcore appearance, and all."

"Your dad pays you for everything?" Alyssa raised her eyebrows. "That paired with the sentence 'you know where to come' sounds really, really dirty, Theseus." she shook her head, but kept grinning. "I wish I had people that threw money my way. That sounds like I'm wishing to be a stripper. No."

"I'm all gentle! But really, yeah, we could make a great show out of it. What should we name it? Something catchy. As catchy as the disease."

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:43 am

"You're so filthy, Alyssa Reid. Do you have a middle name? I bet it's a good middle name too and I won't be able to take the piss out of you because UGH," Theo said, folding his arms. "Life is so unfair."

"But yeah, he like, throws money at us. And then wonders why we spend it on shit. Like I swear if mine doesn't go on booze it goes on junkfood and trashy magazines and clothes that I've only worn once but I looked at them and I felt sad that they didn't have a home and I just had to give them one." He pouted.

"Epidemic or something," he said, grinning. "Don't watch: it's contagious!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:08 am

"Nope." Alyssa replied. "I've got no middle name I'm afraid." she reached out to pat him on the head. "Poor you and your hard, hard, life."

"So you're spoiled little brats, all of you?" Alyssa grinned. "Aw, you're so pure at heart, Theo." she laughed. "At least you've always got money for booze then, and cigarettes. So life will stay good! Who needs school, anyway?"

Alyssa laughed loudly. "Oh, it would be the most amazing and successful show ever!" she exclaimed. "We need to find a good video of you doing Theo-ish things to use as an opening."

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:27 am

"Okay, well then, I'm going to have to make a middle name up for you then, I'm afraid," Theo said, shrugging, before smirking. "So what would you like? It might have to be something truly dreadful. Like Marjorie. Yes. That's going to be it. Marjorie."

"We are totally spoiled little brats," he said with a grin. "But I mean, to afford to come here, I mean, he's obviously loaded, but I mean like, I don't even know. Like, I don't think he actually does anything. I don't know what his job is. I bet Art and Rhea know. But you know, we don't get on so great. But yeah, booze, cigarettes, come to me. I can be your dealer!"

"Oh! Oh! It could be like Friends. And you and Claude could be in it. Yes. This is shaping up to be a brilliant idea. Well done Alyssa Marjorie, you've cracked it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:59 am

Alyssa gave Theo a look, finishing what was left of the cigarette before throwing the end away like with the others. "Marjorie?" she responded. "I could rock that name. Alyssa Marjorie Reid will still always be better than Theseus Heracles Capulet. It's like you're a character from a Greek drama show. Capulet on the top of it all!"

"I'm not sure how I afford to come here," she actually had no idea. Her aunt took care of all of that. "Maybe he's a ninja," suggested Alyssa. "Or an F.B.I. Something cool, hopefully. Why don't you get on so great with your dad, anyway? Is he too fancy for you?"

"Yep, we've really got it now haven't we Zeus?" she grinned brightly. "A TV-show about our lives. I guess we might have to involve your siblings in some episodes, they'll be the awful but humoring relatives."

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:35 am

"Yes but you're just jealous because your name doesn't sound like an STD," Theo reasoned, not bothering to try and support this argument. "Face it, Lyss, I'm just like seven hundred million infinity times cooler than you."

"A TV show about our lives," he agreed, nodding. "It can be like Friends. There can be a will they won't they couple and then me and you can be Phoebe and Joey. Maybe you should be Joey and me Phoebe, because let's be honest, I'm probably more feminine than you. This is going to work out so well! I think I need another fag." He batted his eyelids at Alyssa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Alyssa snorted loudly. "Never on this earth are you cooler than me, Thee." the blond shook her head, holding up her pack of cigarettes. "I've got the cigarettes, which means I hold the power! Also, smoking makes you cool, remember?" she grinned. "Though, I admit, I wish my name sounded like an STD, fun thing shouting about it bed wouldn't it?"

"Phoebe's a bit… mental. Let's go with weird, you could totally do weird." she nodded her head. "I could totally do Joey," she grinned, winking at him. "How you doooin'?" giggling she continued. "And Claude can be Chandler cos it's almost the same name, unless he's serious enough to be Ross. Or he'd rather be a girl."

Groaning, she fished another cigarette up. "What were you saying about not becoming addicted again or something?"

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:26 am

"I am one hundred and fifty million per cent cooler than you, Alyssalicious," Theo replied, finishing off the flask of alcohol. Did he have any more? There was probably more in his room. Or they could buy some more. Maybe they should take a trip off site. "You wish your name sounded like an STD. Let's just face it. I'm contagious, what with my sex appeal and charisma. Or something."

He cackled at her impression of Joey, before nodding thoroughly. "Okay. You win. You get Joey. Maybe I should get ugly naked guy then. Only I don't make a habit of sitting around naked. Often. At least, alone. Gosh I should just not talk really, should I?"

He pulled a face and swiped the cigarette from her, lighting it and taking a drag, muttering a "shut up" on an exhale. "I'm not addicted. I'm just appreciating nicotine, something I haven't done for a while. To the extent that I may feel sick but I still am happy to appreciate it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:48 pm

"Have you finished it?" she raised her eyebrow, feeling disappointed as she stared at the bottle in his hand. Well, that was that. But they weren't even drunk yet. "You're delusional." she told him. "Being cooler than I am is impossible. You're nothing but a disease!"

"Or Chandler, you could do Chandler! He was addicted to cigarettes once and he makes jokes." she giggled. "Slutty Theo's coming out again."

"You're such a problem child, Theseus." Alyssa scolded, holding out a hand for the lighter so she could light her own cigarette. "Your parents seem to have failed at the whole raising well-mannered little angels! Do they know all your dirty secrets? Or do your siblings make up for your naughtiness?" she grinned. "I might need to buy another pack, but I'm fine with that."

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:48 pm

"Oh, yeah, I actually am Chandler Bing. Maybe I should be him." Theo grinned, before pushing himself slightly wobbly to his feet. "Right. Alcohol run. Do you have a fake ID or am I going to have to flirt with whoever is behind the bar? Hey, you're a girl. Gay, straight, boy, girl... We're covered. Let's go get some booze."

He grinned and swatted at her hair, folding his arms. "I am not slutty. I am a lovely young man who is brilliant at long term relationships or something and now will die alone. Urrrrrgh."

"I am not a problem child!" Theo protested, before sighing and shrugging. "Only a little bit anyway. And anyhow, how do you know my parents didn't want to raise a gay, a slut and a relatively nice young gentleman?" He smirked as he realised what he said. "Only then they'd have failed in the fact that I just seem to like everyone and still haven't actually officially told them. Whoopsies."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    

Back to top Go down

le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next