Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Finer Shame of Ecstasy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iblis Kerr

Iblis Kerr

A Finer Shame of Ecstasy Empty
PostSubject: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:50 am

Iblis leaned against the trunk of a tree, close to the Crystal Lake. His lips curled slightly in disgust as his bright red gaze swept over the water. It was too serene. Too calm. Too lovely. Where was all the chaos? Where was all the fun?

He smirked widely. That was what he was there for. Chaos on legs. He just had to become strong enough, first. He ran a hand through his hair, breathing in a large lungful of air. It was going to take a lot of training. Self discipline. Blood, sweat and more blood. Though, none of it would be his.

Kicking himself off of the trunk, the half demon sauntered towards the edge of the lake.

It would look so much better if it were on fire.
Back to top Go down
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

PostSubject: Re: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:07 am

The lake was everything Gwen adored, idolized... should embody, wanted to embody, attempted to embody. Though she couldn't help but feel that rhythm of something else beat strongly beneath her skin. There was that part of her that she had lost control of, the part of her that had been condemned.

It was why she had fallen.

Why she wasn't home any more. All she wanted to be was home.

Sitting just under the shelter of trees, just outside of the shade, enjoying the warmth of the sun upon her, Gweneal sat upon the edge of the body of water, watching her own reflection, perfection in every way a true angel was supposed to be, winking back at her, the warping of the water the only thing that caused any change, any flaw.

That didn't matter though, Gwen knew there would always be imperfections within her - that was why she was here.

Movement from beyond the trees startled her, eyes going up sharply to linger on the darkly handsome figure that approached. There was a beauty there, she couldn't deny that - it was almost as otherworldly as her own, but there was something more...

Darker.

She could feel it. What was even more so, was she could feel a pull towards it, a pull just as much as she was repulsed.

Her gaze continued on the man, boy really, until she thought she was at risk of getting caught, of catching his gaze. The she looked down sharply again, unable to help the blush that crept into her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Iblis Kerr

Iblis Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:21 am

Iblis, through the soft rustle of the leaves, could hear her breathing. It was even- cool and composed. It was an odd sound- most human breathing was not so precise. Her breathing was similar to his.

Moving further out towards the lake, and as to make his presence known, the boy continued to look out across the landscape. It was almost unsettling- serenity, silence, calm. It was a void of chaos. That was how he referred to peace, now. He called it "the void."

His lips sliding into a sly smile, having felt her gaze on him, he turned his head over his shoulder, red eyes now dark in the dim light of the evening.

"Different." he murmured in acknowledgement as he appraised her appearance, before turning away from her again.

"Got to love the different ones." he smirked, his Irish accent thick.
Back to top Go down
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

PostSubject: Re: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:47 am

"Why?"

Her soft voice, as musical as ever, was strong and curious. The music light as wind, as she looked back up. Her confidence seemed to be sparking as her curiosity over this boy grew.

Though he wasn't just a boy, she knew that that; she had known that before her own bright gaze met his dark one. Where her's couldn't be quieted, stilled by even the darkest night, not even her fall had taken that away, his seemed to have the opposite affect. But even the darkening light, she could catch the hint of rouge within those irises.

She knew exactly where he was from.

And she wasn't sure if she was more repulsed by that thought, or by the fact that she wasn't as repulsed as she knew she should have been.

"What do we get from being different? Differences just cause problems, hate, anger, envy..." she tilted her head. "Then again, you'd like that wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Iblis Kerr

Iblis Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:12 am

Iblis fought the urge to snarl at the girl. Angels- always so irritatingly curious. They felt like they had the right to know everything, didn't they? He chuckled lowly. Look at that- a fallen angel coming to learn from a half demon.

"Differences are fun, kitten." he called over his shoulder to her when she first spoke. She looked perfect- a picture of beauty, elegance. He could not resist the playful smile that crested his lips. He wanted to destroy it. It was a true want. A desire. It was in his nature- to ruin anything of pure nature. She was Void. And he had to- he had to- fill it. Fill it with anger and envy and lust and loathing-

He turned around- so quickly that the movement itself was barely noticeable- and walked towards her in slow, easy strides. He bent down to her eye level, red eyes intense with focus.

"I'd love it."
Back to top Go down
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

PostSubject: Re: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:30 am

It was the first time in a long while she had forgotten that this body, she, for she was this body, needed to breath. The vision of his bright eyes began to swim for a moment, before she took a quick breath, disgusted at the way it hitched sounding so...

Human.

No, not just human - Gweneal had no problem with being human - but it sounded almost...

She did not dwell on that thought.

"If you like different so much, than you've come to the right place," she spoke evenly, her focus drifting from one crimson gem to the other, "This place isn't like my home - its not like yours either. This place changes those of us who stay here too long. You'll get cocky - you think you'll change it, but your wrong. It can do more to you than you can ever do to it."
Back to top Go down
Iblis Kerr

Iblis Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:52 am

Iblis' smirk grew, eyes fixed on hers, as her breathing stopped. Perhaps filling her Void would not take much effort on his part, after all. She already seemed willing to give in to a basic physical temptation, at the very least.

Oh, this was going to be entertaining.

He breathed evenly as she spoke, watching her features carefully. Fallen, not half born, like him. How long had she been Fallen? She'd be easier to influence if she had only been here for a little while. Although, Iblis felt as though something was off, about this one. She was not...wholly Void, as most angels were.

All the more fun for him.

"Changing's easy, kitten." he spoke softly- they were close enough that there was no need to speak any louder- though his voice burned with aggression.

"Take it person by person." he smiled. "Mind," he paused, brushing a stray hair from her face in such a way that could almost be called "gentle", "by Mind." He finished, hot breath filling the space between them. And suddenly, he stood.

"The seeds are already there," He shoved his hands back into his pockets, and turned away from her again, walking to where he once stood at the edge of the lake.

"I'm just going to make them grow."
Back to top Go down
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

PostSubject: Re: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:15 am

"That's what makes them beautiful, humans. They can go either way. my seeds their just as bright as yours."

Hers, she was still making claims that she didn't have the right to. She was fallen wasn't she. Fallen didn't have seeds, they didn't have missions - they were just as bad as humans as far as her race was concerned.

Just as bad as humans. That phrase still bothered her in this life as it had as much as it had in the last. How did that view make them any different than this being in front of her?

"How old are you?" she watched the boys movements as he drifted from hers. "You can't be... you're not that old; not really. What have they been filling your head with?"
Back to top Go down
Iblis Kerr

Iblis Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:46 am

"Humans can go either way." Iblis confirmed, raking his hair away from his face again.

"Which means that you can too, Kitt'n." he concluded, smirking. He wanted her to know. He wanted her to know exactly what he was doing- trying to ruin her, trying to make her better- and know that she was not strong enough to resist. No one ever was, in the end.

"15." Iblis replied simply. He raised an eyebrow, although he was facing away from her. "And who would they be?"

He was enjoying himself. Taunting a Fallen- it was like playtime in a park. "Got a name, Kitt'n?" he asked, his eyes narrowing slightly as the sun slipped from the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

PostSubject: Re: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:01 pm

"You know what I am, just as well as I know what you are. Don't you think I don't know that? I am here because I could have gone either way, and I went the way they didn't like." She looked the boy over for a long moment, before she shook her head, almost spitting with contempt, "Shades, that's all it is up here. Nothings black or white, good or evil... Heaven or Hell. You don't understand it any more than I did, my people do. Human's aren't us yet we determine to treat them, judge as if they were."

Despite the energy coursing through her, Gweneal had refused to get up. She hadn't moved from the spot she had been in.

"You're just a boy. You're not even full are you. Do you even know what its like down there? In the world you're supposed to be from? You've definitely seen nothing about this world, your world... civilization."

She paused for a long moment, glancing off in the distance and seeing something that wasn't there, "I've seen them you know; I watched them for millennia. They raise great civilizations, and then they crash. Every time people like you and me thinks that they are done for, that one of us has won... but they always come back - they always rise again. "

"Gweneal. Gweneal Celestynka."
Back to top Go down
Iblis Kerr

Iblis Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:22 am

"Went the way tha' they didn't like?" he muttered in response, finding himself more eager to attempt to corrupt this girl. She was so...promising. So determined to be pure- and yet, he sensed a want to be more. To be worse.

"I've always preferred black, meself." Iblis smirked, rolling his shoulders to loosen the muscles there.

"No. Fulls don't tend to be as good looking." He chuckled, only half paying attention to her little speech. "And if I was, I would've killed you by now, Kitt'n." he added in lightly, as if it were quite obvious.

"Half-borns are much more fun- you're in luck." Iblis tilted his head over his shoulder to throw her a quick, mischievous wink.

"That's the fun of it though, isn't it? Getting to watch them fall again and again and again..." His lustrously dark red eyes glinted.

"Iblis Kerr."
Back to top Go down
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

PostSubject: Re: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Gweneal shook her head with disdain, the boy was completely incorrigible. Though she supposed that came from his nature. Could one really help being who they were? Even herself, she had changed, not even herself could deny that, but deep down she always was what she was born to be.

An Angel.

"I suppose one could find that fun," she hummed thoughtfully, actually appearing to give his comment serious thought, "But, then again... it almost seems futile. Sure the human race in all its forms through all the years have been obsessed with this idea of an apocalypse, but everything I've seen... I do not think its entirely possible. I don't think you have the power to win, any more than I do."

She looked around them at the lake, before glancing over her shoulder back to the school where all the other students were. Normal, human students.... for the most part.

"They'll win. Always."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Finer Shame of Ecstasy   A Finer Shame of Ecstasy Empty

Back to top Go down

A Finer Shame of Ecstasy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: