Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:46 am

Rhea wondered why there weren't parties on the roof more often. The music was loud, and it was really crowded, because a lot of people wanted to party that night (and she was pretty sure not everyone here was a student).

She hadn't got a hold of any of her friends yet, nor could she see them anywhere. But she wasn't really fretting over it. She'd spent too much time on her makeup to risk a heated face and red cheeks from worrying too much. Who worried now of days, anyway?

She made her way to the table, that was full of alcoholic beverages, and she wondered if the teacher's knew what was going on right before their eyes (or well, right above them). She reached out for a bottle, at the same time as someone else did. Rhea had a firm grip on it and looked up at the other person, accusingly. How dare they try to take the same bottle as she had?

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 am

Parties. Rooftops. And best of all, a table full of booze. Yes, this was Theo's ideal night out. And he wouldn't even have to leave the school grounds! Brilliant, if you asked him.

Saying hello to several people, Theo spotted the alcoholic beverage table and moved towards it, grinning. Well. They couldn't have a night out without booze, could they? Reaching the table, he reached out, grabbing the first bottle he could and grinning in victory as he seized it before someone else, until he looked up.

"Oh, sorry, babe. You want a drink? You shouldn't have one! You're too young! You should be at least seventeen to have a drink. So I pass." He grinned and reached for a bottle opener, before winking. "Anyway. Hi."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:59 am

This was clearly the best idea ever. Who came up with this idea? Because they needed an award. For being amazing. It was overwhelming how brilliant this was. Why, he did think that they rooftop might become his new favourite place, with all the fun he was having on it recently.

It was so overwhelming that he almost lost Theo for a second, turning round to see him wandering off elsewhere. Ah. Booze. Really should be the first port of call. Should've thought about that sooner.

"Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol," Claude chanted as he came up behind Theo, wrapping an arm round his shoulder, eyeing the bottle in his hand. "Oh, what's that? Is it nice?"

He glanced up at Rhea, raising a brow at her, a small smile tugging at his lips. Not because he was overly happy or anything. "Hey there, stranger. Where have you been?" it was totally not worrying that she had been absent. At all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexis Mavor
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:38 am

She had only just arrived when the party was in full swing. The loud music, the flashing lights, the outside atmosphere gave her a light headache. Genevive, her roommate, had brought her to this party that some junior named Radley had started.

Kay strayed from Gen, the teen walking around the rooftop, her eyes jumping from person to person as she eyed the carefully. She didn't know anybody, recognized a few people but didn't really know anybody.

She always stayed away from people either way.

Glancing towards the table full of alcohol on the other side of the rooftop, she made her way over, her eyes avoiding any one elses. She had never had a sip of said drink therefore the moment she was in front of it, her eyes curiously inspected each bottle curiously without touching one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:50 am

Rhea wasn't sure if she was happy or not to see her brother had found his way up to the roof and to the party, when he was keeping her away from the alcohol he wanted, she definitely didn't like him. "Give it to me-!" Rhea whined, trying to yank the bottle fromhim. "Theo, do not start that." she warned him. "Or we'll go over your whole drinking-history right here." He'd just stopped with the 'sex thing' and now he was going to start with a 'drinking thing'? Brilliant. When would she ever age fast enough?

She felt slightly awkward when Claude was there too, but it was to be expected; where Theo was, there would be Claude. "I've been about." she replied to his question vaguely, because honestly she had no real answer. "Really busy, school and stuff. Will you please tell Theo to give me my bottle-!"

Rhea tried to pry her brother's fingers off the bottle, with not much luck and she sighed frustrated as she looked around, noticing a brunette-who Rhea was pretty sure was also a sophomore-standing close by. "Hey, you there-" she addressed the brunette. "Look Theo, it's a girl! She has shiny earrings, go get distracted by them."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:06 am

"I'm not starting anything!" Theo replied incredulously, failing hopelessly at keeping the smile from his face. "I'm just here, having a drink with my best mate, who, by the way, hi, Claudey!" He patted him on the back and gave him a half hug. "And anyway, what drinking history? I am so sober it hurts. I wear sobriety like a perfume. Sobriety, virginity, t-totalism, chanel. Spot the odd one out! Drink?" he added, offering the bottle to Claude. "Not sure what it is. Looks nice though. I love a pretty label."

He laughed as she tried to seize the bottle from him, before she had turned around to start picking on someone else. "Oi, Rhea, leave the poor girl alone," he began, casting an apologetic glance at the girl in question, before frowning in recognition. "Wait, I know you, don't I?" What was her name again? Katie? Kay? "Kaylin, isn't it? The artist who's never had a paracetemol before. Hi! How are you? Ignore my sister, she's a bitch but we're working on it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radley Marquez
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:31 am

With the proper drink in his hand and a smirk on his face, the junior strutted around the rooftop. Radley was the genius behind this, even better when he had convinced one of the freshman girls to use her powers so the loud music could only be heard on the rooftop.

No teacher could hear how loud it was, nor how rowdy it would get as the time went by. All he had to do was invite the freshman with her groups of friends and they were good for the night.

With his drink empty, he headed over the booze table that was provided by some of the people he knew that were over 21.

"How you fellow beautiful humans enjoying the party?" He asked as he grabbed himself some mountain dew and some vodka, winking at the girl with light brown hair, pouring it into his cup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:43 pm

Claude took the bottle, nodding approvingly at the label. "It is a really pretty label. You have excellent taste, my friend. Because really, it's all about the packaging."

'School' and stuff? When did Rhea get busy with 'school' and stuff? And stuff, sure, but 'school'? Half the time he forgot it was there. And he was pretty sure in his Sophomore year he did nothing school related outside of class. Or was that freshman year? No, he remembered most of freshman year. "I don't know, do you plan on sharing the contents of your bottle? Or telling me what on earth school has been doing to keep you busy? I didn't realise we were supposed to do school stuff."

Claude's attention turned to the new girl when she was pointed out, giving a wave and a grin. If she was a friend of Theo's, then she was pretty cool probably. "Hello Kaylin the artist!" wow some people had never had paracetemol before? Insanity.

And then there was another person. Who was Art's roommate. "This is a beautiful party," Claude said sagely, though something twitched inside of him when Radley winked at Rhea. He automatically slung an arm around Rhea's shoulder, handing her the alcohol bottle back. "Go on then, you can have the pretty label. Though I expect you to share still."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexis Mavor
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:28 am

Jumping slightly when someone pointed her out, she cringed slightly at the girl’s words. She didn’t like being started at or to be used as a distraction. Kay liked being in the background. Her eyes glanced towards the boy that she had met in the art classroom, nodding when he got her name right.

“And you’re Theo, the loud one, yeah?” She repeated with a hint of humor, repeating the words he had used when they met. “I’m here,” she answered his question, somewhat laughing at the banter between siblings.

With two other boys following up, she greeted the one was called Claude when he greeted her. She was quiet though, considering she didn’t know what to say. Kay watched them silently, as she decided on a bottle and poured herself the alcohol in her cup.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:40 am

Rhea was feeling more and more stupidly awkward by the passing seconds, which was very wrong on all levels because Rhea Capulet did not feel awkward (Thought it did seem to be starting to be a trend). "It's… It's really just that Heather has been keeping me busy," replied Rhea, not meeting Claude's eye. "And we've been doing school stuff, you know studying together and boring stuff that we really shouldn't discuss at a party."

The other girl had a name apparently; Kaylin. Which was a strange name, Rhea noted, but oh-well some parents were weird like that, after all she and her brothers were named after Gods. Rhea frowned at Theo and tried to resist the urge to stick her tongue out at him. "Being a bitch runs in the family," she told the other brunette, motioning with her head to her brother. "You'll see."

And then there was a fourth person. Radley, who Rhea knew as 'Artemis's insanely fit roommate'. And that he was.

Rhea wasn't sure if she was supposed to react so positively to the fact that he had winked at her. He had been winking at her right? Unless he was winking at Claude or something. Or this Kaylin-person. No, he had definitely been winking at her. Her grin brightened and she flashed him a smile, before turning to Claude - who had his arm around her now… What? Why - and she accepted the bottle. "Thank you," she responded, giving him a smile as well before taking a sip from the bottle and turning to Radley again, her (flirty) smile in place. "So I take it you're the mastermind behind all of this?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:00 am

"That's right!" Theo affirmed, nodding enthusiastically and grinning. "Hi, Kay the Artist. And don't listen to a word she says," he added, pointing with his foot at his sister and pulling a face. "It's all lies. All of it." He grinned contentedly.

That was until Claude gave his alcohol to Rhea. "Um, excuse me, what are you doing?" he asked, turning to Claude with his mouth slightly open. "My drink, Rhea, what? No. No you do not give my drink to Rhea! Give it back."

Momentarily distracted, he turned to look at the new voice. And recognised it as Artemis's stupidly attractive roommate. Who was already, it seemed, starting to flirt with his sister. It was like a drama was about to unfold before his eyes as Claude switched to put his arm around Rhea protectively. And Rhea... well, who would have expected anything different from her?

"Good party," agreed Theo, grinning at Radley, before looking over at Kay and raising his eyebrows. "Though since my drink has been stolen I'm going to have to find another one. Woe is me!" he mock-sobbed, before grinning and turning back to the drinks table, grabbing another bottle of something different.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radley Marquez
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:53 am

He shrugged mentally as he watched one of the boys place his arm over the girl's shoulder. He would have backed off that moment... but when she practically flirted back, he just couldn't help himself.

"I do happen to be the mastermind behind this," Radley answered as he returned her flirty smile with a smirk. "I think I should get a prize or something because of it."

Rad recognized the faces, some of them being his roommates siblings and friends. Rhea, Theseus and Claude. And the other girl, he had seen her before but advice from other people was to stay away from her.

Something about her father being something and doing evil stuff. He shrugged mentally once more, not that he usually listened to them but at this moment, his eyes were on the Rhea.

"I don't think we've formally been introcuded," he grinned, as he flickerd his eyes throughout the group. "I'm Radley by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:01 am

Why did Claude get a feeling that Rhea was trying to hint at something here? And why wasn't she looking at him in the eye? And why did he suddenly feel a lot less amused by this than he did five minutes ago? "I guess we should not discuss it at a party then," he concluded, figuring to listen to her. Or something.

"Look at that table, full of drinks, don't be so possessive Theo. Really, if the lady wants the drink let her have the drink," really, that was a very weak excuse for handing over the alcohol. He was usually more than happy to side with Theo, on everything. Maybe he was coming down with something?

Yeah, definitely coming down with something for Rhea's flirting to make him feel a bit odd. Rhea flirted with people. That was a fact that he knew from being good friends with her so long. So he didn't say anything when she started having a conversation with Radley, trying to ignore the way the two seemed kind of focused on each other.

"You're Art's roommate," Claude confirmed, friendly smile still on his face, though he wasn't planning on removing his arm from Rhea's shoulder anytime soon. "You certainly deserve something for hosting this. Like donuts."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:36 am

Let's never discuss it. Rhea's brain suggested, but she said nothing. She felt rather victorious that she had been handed the drink and not Theo. It had been her drink first after all, her brother did not deserve it. "My drink!" she grinned at her brother.

It was slightly weird that Claude had his arm around her, not that she was objecting it. But ever since the thing, with the food and the strawberries and all of that, on her birthday, things had been strange. "So how do you guys know each other?" Rhea raised her eyebrows at Kaylin and Theo. They'd make a nice distraction from 'weird things'.

"You definitely deserve a good 'thank-you'," Rhea winked at Radley, her tone as normal as she could muster, while she tried to keep the suggestive smile off her face. Her brother (and Claude. And weird innocent-looking Kaylin) was there after all. But Rhea was definitely enjoying the attention, it was a given thing that Rhea loved attention. And boys. And attention from boys. "I'm Rhea, by the way, if you didn't know." she was also feeling quite giddy over the fact that this was Radley, Artie's roommate who had been a main topic between her and Theo for a while. And now he was there, flirting with her and not Theo (Thank God), that had to count as some kind of victory.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexis Mavor
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:39 am

Kay was quiet the entire time, watching their interactions carefully and honestly feeling amused at them. Those were the time times where she was actually glad she didn't have a 'significant other' to argue or many friends. She'd rather just observe.

She smiled quietly at Rhea's comment on her brother, a hardly hearable laugh escaping her lips.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:40 pm

He could not believe what he was hearing. Had Claude seriously just given Rhea Theo's drink? That was wrong on so many levels. That was his drink! His! HIS. And Claude had just... No. He didn't want to think about it. Sighing dramatically, he found another bottle and began to drink from that.

He grinned as (the very pretty) Radley introduced himself properly for the first time and nodded. "Hiya. I'm Artemis's twin Theo. Um, funny question, are there any swimmers at this party?" He smirked and turned to look at Kay, who seemed quite happy just observing. He bit his lip as he watched Claude though. He wasn't an idiot. He could see what was going on.

"Enjoy my drink then," he said, pretending to huff, before looking around. He had to hand it to Radley, this party seemed to be doing incredibly well. Even if he was flirting with his sister. Who was supposed to marry Claude.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)    

Back to top Go down

APPLE BOTTOM JEANS (People)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1