Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joel Farr
Student
Student

PostSubject: ...    Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:52 am

Sometimes, everything seemed really stupid. Joel sighed as he reached the astronomy classroom, rubbing his face tiredly and turning to peer at the teacher's desk, lifting random objects and examining them with vague interest.

It was very dark in the classroom, and such was Joel's disinterest that he couldn't even be bothered to turn on a light to aid him in his casual break-in. He had no particular reason for being up here other than that he liked heights and he couldn't think of anywhere else to be. Plus the roof was a lot colder than the astronomy classroom, and he didn't particularly want to be there right now.

He was just turning around when he heard something from somewhere else in the classroom and frowned, squinting through the dark, trying to get his eyes to adjust. "Hello?" he called out, raising his eyebrows and folding his arms. "Someone there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexis Mavor
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: ...    Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 am

She had been dozing off ever since her class had ended and Kay had decided to stay back. The young sophomore liked looking at the planets through telescopes, which was the main reason why she even decided taking the class in the first place. She didn't enjoy the homework though.

Kaylin leaned back into her chair that was next to the window where the telescope was. She was in the shadow, not being able to be seen. Hearing footsteps, her sleeping self kicked the telescopes leg out of instinct and out of luck, it didn't fall.

"Yeah," she responded quietly as her hands reached for the telescope's body. She had to make sure it stayed in it's place.

"I'm here."

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel Farr
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: ...    Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 am

A voice replied and Joel turned to it, raising his eyebrows marginally as he squinted to see a girl sitting by one of the telescopes. He hadn't noticed her. Now he wished he'd turned on the light beforehand, it would have helped a lot.

"Who's I?" he asked casually, leaning against the desk and surveying the shadow with a small smirk. "Or would you like me to guess?" Guessing games. They amused him. However, he was more curious as to why 'I' was there. Curling his hands around the desk edges, he tilted his head to the side and shrugged. "Well, 'I', do you happen to know where the light switch is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylin Zeklos
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: ...    Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Turning towards the voice, Kay saw the outline of a figure but didn't squint enough to put a face to the voice that was currently speaking to her. Although, she silently admitted that who ever was in front of her, had quite an attractive voice. But soon, she quickly snapped out of it.

"Guessing would be fun," a small grin appeared on her lips, even though she knew that he probably couldn't see her clearly with darkness surrounding both of them. "Would I have to guess as well or would you be brave enough to give me your name?"

She stood, moving in the direction towards the light switch, passing it off as if she was just walking around.

"I do know where it is," Kaylin smirked lightly.

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...    

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: