Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bitchfight <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:58 am

He wasn't drunk. Theo was never drunk. Theo was the essence of sobriety. He never went out drinking and he wore his virginity like a perfume. Yes, Theo was an angel. In his own mind.

So, while completely sober, of course, he was getting irritated with his sister. Who was being completely unfair. As usual. It was not Theo's fault that he may have accidentally let slip to his twin that she had slept with his best mate. He couldn't control his mouth. If he could he'd have got out of quite a few scrapes in the past.

Nevertheless, as he left Wings, he couldn't help but feel a little pissed off that she was pissed off at him. "It's not my fault that he tells me everything and I have no self control," he told her, folding his arms and frowning at Rhea. "In fact isn't it your fault in the first place?"

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:11 am

Rhea had finished a rather generous amount of drinks, and maybe she should've been worried about the fact that she had done so (once again, and it wasn't a long time since she had done it last), but she didn't have time for worrying, not when she was busy being so very pissed off at her brother.

She'd recently found out that men really, really couldn't be trusted. She'd always known that most men couldn't be trusted and that was a fact, but she'd let herself believe some of them were trustworthy. But no, not even the almost-gay ones that were your brothers were to be trusted. Or well, in her case, her one almost-gay brother. Seriously, who could a girl trust now of days? She definitely couldn't go talk to her Dad about this.

"Okay. I'm sorry-!?" Rhea snapped, her head turning quickly to the side so she could face her brother. "My fault?" she repeated. "How is it my fault that Claude can't keep things away from you and you can't keep your overly loud annoyingly big disgusting mouth closed?" she demanded.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:17 am

"I mean it's not even that big a deal, everyone knows you two are like, super dooper sexually tense," he told her in a light tone, "so don't have a go at me. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm totally innocent in all of this." He really should have counted how many drinks he'd had.

Theo halted and turned to look at her full on, raising his eyebrows as she squealed in outraged reply. Well. He was going to be honest. In his mind it wasn't his fault and he couldn't see why she couldn't see why he thought that.

"Well, if you could just keep your legs together we might not be in this mess," Theo replied, before clapping his hand to his mouth as he realised what it was he had just said. "Whoops. I didn't mean it like that." Could you take something like that back?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:32 am

"Don't shoot the messenger? The messenger was Claude, and he's alive. You're just the bloody tattle tale. The fucking gossip whore that had to spread everything around like the typical whore!"

Breathe in. Breathe out. He's your brother, you don't want to kill your brother even if he told your other brother, who just so happens to be more protective and alpha male macho shit, things he never should've even known about. Maybe you can just forg-

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" she stared at him for a moment as her brain fully progressed what he had said to her. "Says you!" she snapped, voice growing more high-pitched than normally and her fingers itched to reach out and slap him. How dared he?! "You really, really cannot talk Theseus," she growled, eyebrows narrowing. "You've slept with nine people and I'm sure the number would be a lot of bigger if the larger part of the male population at school weren't straight men!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:01 am

Oh gosh. He'd unleashed the monster. If he had been sober, he'd have seen her point. In fact, he had started to apologise, until his mouth dropped a little bit at her retaliation. "Oh right, course, cos, you know, I'm always sleeping with people still. That's really unfair, I stopped with that shit, I'm not a fucking trollop like some people."

Did she have a point? He'd continue like she didn't. "Besides, if you act like you do you'll get people talking about you like that, honey, it's life. So if you stop sleeping around then you'll stop getting stick! Leave it out."

He was going to get cross if she wasn't careful. Or crosser. Whatever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:11 am

"Oh. Oh. Oh. You're so funny aren't you? Trollop," she repeated in a mutter. "It's the fact that you say words like 'trollop' and act like this, that is the reason why you're not in a relationship or sleeping with anyone right now, it's not that you're 'not interested in dating', you just couldn't get a date unless you were paying!"

Okay, so she was mad. Maybe more than she needed to be. Maybe this was overreacting. Maybe she should stop. Maybe. Or you know, she could not stop.

"The only person talking about me and spreading rumors about me is you!" she crossed her arms, looking angrily (and slightly accusingly) at her brother. And then once she kill him, everyone would know. This was such a messy thing. "You don't see me going around shouting the fact that you're known to lie about your age to get laid and that you were a fucking drug addict as a child!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:31 am

Had she-? Had she really just said-? Theo breathed in, forcing a polite smile on his face and turned to look at her, clenching his fists a little. "Okay then, so which am I, a whore or a pervert? Or am I that talented that I do both? Wow. You suck."

He exhaled, making a 'pfft' noise, and turned to leave, until her last words hit him and he stopped, dead still, and tried to not kill her. He should breathe. He hadn't breathed in a while. In fact, he hadn't moved for a while. He should move. Surely if he opened his mouth just to be a calm and mature young man to her, it would be fine.

"What," he said in a slightly shaky voice, "did you just say to me?" He turned to look at her, trying to keep his face straight and composed. "You have," he began, biting his lip, "no fucking right. This is your problem that you can't keep your knickers up, not mine."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:46 am

"Wow. You too." she mocked. Would it be too immature to make a comment about which one of them did more sucking?

"No, this is not about the fact that I've slept with people, Theo." Rhea snapped. "You're missing the fucking point. Artemis knew, before you fucking told him, that I'd slept with someone. I trusted him with that piece of information, just like you were trusted, which clearly was a big fucking mistake!" she breathed out. "It's the fact that you'd go around telling someone my secret about your best fucking friend, getting us both into dangerous shit when you know-you bloody know-how Artemis is! What are you going to go next? Go to Dad? See, I wouldn't put it past you." she scowled. "Clearly you've got no self control when it comes to anything! Sex, drinking, smoking, drugs, other people's secrets! Fucking trainwreck."

She was rather certain she'd taken stuff to far. And a small, very well hidden part of her felt kind of bad about it. But she was angry. Murderous, really. So she couldn't stop.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:59 am

"Shut the fuck up!" Theo snapped, before smirking, blinking in fury as he threw his arms out to his waist. "Okay, let's go to Dad, shall we? Shall we see who he cares more about, which of his children is more screwed up? Cos I'm thinking, of the two of us, he'll be more interested in whatever the fuck you're getting up to. And my God, there's a lot of fucks you're getting up to, aren't there, Rheelee?"

Gosh he was angry now. She was pushing the boundary. "Like you can lecture me on self control. Like you can lecture me on anything, come to that. You're such a fucking bitch. You know, I don't know anyone bar Claude who actually likes you, which is a total shame, what with how sweet you are. You'd let 'em fuck you for a packet of biscuits if they wanted." That was harsh. He was going to regret that in the morning. Or was he? He was feeling pretty damn murderous right now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:22 am

"Fine! Let's see, we have his only daughter that, okay, has had sex and has gotten drunk and then we have his bisexual lying drug addicted drunk whore of a son!" Rhea threw her hands up. "You'd get him worked up over me for a moment and then once he progressed everything you've done-Oh and Mom. Dear old mommy'd just be thrilled to hear everything you've done, wouldn't she?" she spat out. "Do not try to make it sound like I'm worse than you. I've done nothing that you haven't done!"

Rhea's angry look faltered and her whole face turned emotionless as she stared at her brother. She felt wobbly on her legs and like he'd reached out and hit her. She blinked a couple of times, her vision swam before her and before she could stop herself she reached out and pushed him back by the shoulders. She wasn't that strong so it wasn't filled with much force, besides her vision was a blurry mess, mixed with anger and, not that she'd admit it, hurt. So she clammed her eyes shut tightly for a few seconds and when she opened them again, she felt even angrier than before. "You don't know anything!" she shouted. "You don't even know who I hang around with or what I do, and the hell I'd ever tell you now, after what you've proved yourself to be!"

"The only bloody reason some people like you is that they know nothing about you! You keep your past to yourself, so well fucking hidden because no-one's supposed to know what a fucking wreck you were!" she was screaming now. "Of course Mom and Dad would be ashamed of you! Why wouldn't they be? Who wouldn't be? You're fucking ashamed of yourself! With every reason to as well!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:42 am

"Shut. UP," he hissed at her, glowering. "Like he'll give a fucking shit what I've got up to when you, fucking little innocent darling Rhea, Daddy's little princess, Daddy's little... I can't even speak to you I'm so fucking angry. Just get out of my face already and into the arms of whoever your latest victim is."

He felt her hands shove him and stumbled back a little, swaying from the alcohol, before seeing red. And then laughing. Laughing uncontrollably. What was wrong with him? There was no humour in his laughter. "You go tell Mom then and see if I give a fuck. You go tell the whole fucking world if that's how much of a bitch you are, that you need to crush me to feel good about yourself. You are such a whore!"

He turned around, ready to leave, rubbing at his face hastily to try and rub off any sign of emotion, still boiling underneath. "You know what? So what if you fuck everybody who moves nowadays? I don't know why I'm even angry with you. Can't expect anything better really. When are you joining the brothel?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:59 am

"Oh I'm sorry, are you angry at me now, because Dad likes me more?" she snorted. "That kind of backfires and makes you pathetic, doesn't it? So what are you? Jealous? Because Dad prefers me, Mom prefers me, your best friend slept with me-Who else do you have, really?" This was turning into a ridiculous fight.

She turned her back to him, blinking and trying to focus on the ground to calm herself down. But his laughing was making her stomach boil, both with anger and mixed emotions of hurt and the need to throw up.

Whipping around to face him again, Rhea felt so livid that she was sure she was about to explode. "I'm crushing you to feel good about my self!?" there were no words to explain how she was feeling. "You've got no right after standing there and saying everything you've said to me! At least I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a bitch! Fuck it, I'll even admit to being a slut. But you? You call me a trollop because I don't like advertising the fact that I've slept with men to people that would get mad because of it but you act like you never do anything wrong and like you're not just as big of a bitch as I am and a whore on top if too! You've got to be having a fucking laugh!"

At his words, Rhea stopped, taking a moment to just try to breathe in an then she reacted the first way she possibly could think of and sent her purse flying towards her brother's face. "I hate you!" she screamed, finding no other words to explain herself with. "I hate you. I hate you. I HATE YOU!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:17 am

"Mom does not prefer you," Theo snapped, narrowing his eyes, but he felt a twinge in his stomach at some truth in her words. Because it did hurt him a little. Not that he would ever admit it in a serious way. "And it's not pathetic. Your face is pathetic. Your life is pathetic. Everything is pathetic."

"Oh, gosh, I am not afraid to admit I am not perfect," Theo retaliated crossly, though he wasn't sure that was necessarily true. "If I was afraid you wouldn't know any of this fucking shit. But there's the difference. I've fucking dealt with it. I don't do that any more. And you can go tell Mom or Dad or whatever and in fact, you know what, do it. Then they can see that I don't need their fucking money for everything. And yeah, I'm a bitch, and fuck, whatever, I'm a fucking slut. But you... you are unbelievable. You flirt with everyone! You don't care about Claude, do you? Cos if you did you wouldn't be sleeping around with fucking everyone!"

And then she was throwing her purse at him, and he shielded his face from her, before turning round and smiling at her. "Yeah, well, you know what sweetheart? I hate you more."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:50 am

Rhea snorted. "Oh, like you wouldn't sell someone your soul when you're drinking! Probably give it to them for free if they were buying the drinks, and you know it. The only reason you've been able to keep everything away from our parents is that you don't drink in front of them. Fucking stop taking the fact out on me that you're insanely insecure when it comes to those two! It's Mum and Dad you seem to have a problem with!" she straightened herself up. "Going around getting mixed up with fucked up people and sticking your nose where it doesn't belong isn't going to help you with your Daddy issues, brother!"

"That," Rhea started. "-Is none of your business. What goes on between Claude and me needs none of your concern." she tried to keep her voice leveled and not shaking, but she was terribly afraid that she was failing completely. "Don't even dare to go there."

While wondering whether or not throwing her shoes at him would be a good idea, Rhea found her self laughing loudly. "Oh, I highly doubt it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:39 am

It actually stung, what she was saying. Glaring at her with all his might, he remained stock still. "I don't have daddy issues," he spat at her venomously. "I don't need his approval. I don't need..." Oh gosh he felt sick. He wanted to throw up at the feeling in his stomach. "I just want..." He tailed off and glowered at her.

"Of course it's my business!" he argued crossly. "He is my best fucking friend and I'm not going to see him be screwed around by my little sister. I hate you. I HATE you." He'd had too much to drink. And he really, really wanted Claude. This was mental.

"Look, just don't even talk to me anymore," he snapped, putting his hands up. "I can't be bothered with you any more. You make me angry."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 am

"Ruining my life won't help your issues," her voice trembled. "I've had enough of you. Always there, destroying everything! 'You're too young to have sex', 'you're too young to drink', 'I'm your brother so what I say goes', I'm sick of it! I'm fucking sick of you!"

"It's none of your business," she repeated, more weakly than she had wanted. "Just, stay out of it! Fucking stay out of it." She wasn't going to cry. She didn't cry in front of people. It had been years since she cried over something that wasn't a movie. She clammed her eyes shut again. She needed someone. Heather. Claude. Both. Mom. She was going to be sick.

"If I'm such a bitch then why the fuck have you bothered to put up with me for all those years!" she screamed at him, wiping her hands forcefully over her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:46 am

"That's completely unfair! You should learn from mistakes because fuck, they were mistakes and I don't want you to have to go through them too!" he yelled. At least, that was what he was trying to yell. But Theo wasn't particularly sure how comprehensible that sounded.

"How can I stay out of... Rhea he's my best friend. And you, you stupid fucking idiot, you're my little sister! How can I stay out of this?!" Theo yelled at her, before gritting his teeth impatiently and shouting "I don't know!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 am

"It's a little bit too late for that, isn't it?" Rhea spat. "I've already done mistakes! You're too late on the speech, if you wanted to prevent something you should've done it when I was thirteen and a virgin. But I'm not thirteen and I'm not a virgin." she folded her arms. "It's too late to lecture me on what to do and what to not to do, so just let me be! I've handled all the shit I've been through alone and I turned out just fine!" He might not agree with that statement but she didn't care. She had her first drink without him, she definitely had sex without him, she dealt with her first heartbreak without him. She didn't need him or Artemis or anyone to tell her what to do, she could do it just fucking fine on her own.

"I don't care!" she shouted back at him. "Who cares? Okay! He's your best friend, I get it! But that doesn't mean you've got to get involved in this! You are going to fuck it up before I can!" how did he know she was going to fuck it up? Was it so painfully obvious that this thing between her and Claude couldn't possibly end well? Was it just a matter of time? "Also, I hate it when you call me your little sister! I hate how you say it. Do you think of me as a fucking child? I am not a child!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitchfight <3   

Back to top Go down

Bitchfight <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: