Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off to the Races (Capulets?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena Capulet
Student
Student
Athena Capulet

Off to the Races (Capulets?) Empty
PostSubject: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:37 am

''Tick tock goes the clock, run little rabbit,'' Athena chanted slowly as she stirred her drink. It was the night before the first day of the last school year. Confusing thoughts needed drastic measures. And alcohol always seemed to be the perfect solution. She was on her fifth drink this night, seventh if you counted the pre-drinks she had gotten at home. Or drinks and drinks. More like several gulps from the liquor bottles under her bed.

Flirtatious she looked up at the bartender. ''Pour me another one, will you?''
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:53 am

Rhea had one arm wrapped loosely around Heather's, her other hand placed on the shoulder of one of the tall hot boys (football players, she thought) that they'd run into. She was giggling and pretending to listen to their story (most probably about football). The boy she was currently flirting with sounded a bit unintelligent (not as stupid as his mates though), but she didn't really pay it attention.

She'd managed to keep her drink from spilling, somehow managing to hold it even, even if she was shaking a little from being both connected to the boy and her friend who both seemed to like moving, that was until one of the other big football players got a little bit too much into their story and shoved his friend (who just happened to be Rhea's Boy), causing him to jerk to the side, causing Rhea to do so as well and spilling her whole drink on the floor and her shoes.

She shrieked, staring down at her shoes. The Story Guy muttered a sorry and Rhea's Tall Guy gave her an apologetic look. "I'll buy you a new drink," he said sheepishly as he fished up his card and handed it to her. "I trust you to come back," he winked.

Oh, Rhea thought, so he isn't even going to go with me. Nice. Ugh. Boys. she frowned at Heather as she accepted the card and made her way to the bar. Alone. She wondered if the bartender would notice it wasn't her picture on the ID-card, but he probably would sell her a drink anyway, if she flirted. Hopefully it was a hot bartender.

"Vodka-strawberry, please." she ordered, slamming the boy's card on the bar and sighing, she looked around, spotting a swarm of girls on one side and then a blonde girl, sitting alone on the other.
Back to top Go down
Athena Capulet
Student
Student
Athena Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:29 am

Athena didn't really have anything against loud crowds. Really, she didn't. It was just that she kind of, partly, did when she wasn't a part of it. A joyful, all too loud, group of what looked like football players along with a seemed-to-be-slut. She hang onto one after another, like a typical hang around usually does. When suddenly using her loud voice unleashing a pitch scream. Oh no. Bo ho. Someone spilled their little drink. Pity, pity, pity. Athena snorted and turned her focus back at her drink, never had she had much for girls like that. Grown up babies with their parents always ready to catch them with their credit cards.

There was an undertone of jealousy in her latest thought, something she denied even for herself.

She glanced over as the screamish girl ordered a new drink. Not that the brown haired girl screamed at the moment. And then as she looked more closely, noticing the fine features of the girls face Athena gasped for a slight moment. Out of all places in this town, she thought and sat up straight finishing her drink. Standing up she walked towards the girl and leaned on the bar desk. ''Rhea Capulet?'' She asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:05 am

Rhea was a bit startled when the girl, who had been sitting alone, was now standing next to her and had spoken her name. It wasn't that weird that people would know who she was, she was Rhea Capulet after all and she expected them to know her. But this one seemed older, maybe a bit out of place and Rhea didn't recognize her at all.

"Yes?" she responded after a moment, turning away again to receive her drink and smile at the bartender, before turning back to the girl with raised eyebrows and taking a sip from her drink. "Not to be rude, but… Do I know you?"

If so, Rhea definitely didn't remember it.
Back to top Go down
Athena Capulet
Student
Student
Athena Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:27 am

Athena couldn't help but to stare, just for a moment. Remembering at young age how she always had wished for a sister. Someone to tell secrets and laugh with. But that was a long time ago, she wasn't a person whom wanted to bond over candy. And neither did her newly found sister seem to be either.

There was something with Rhea's eyes, it was almost like staring into a mirror. But the shade of them was darker, as was her skin. But you could see that they were related. At least she could. Though, Rhea did not have the same glow around her like Athena did.

A grin broke out on Athena's face. ''Why can't you see who I am by just looking at me? I mean, we are of the same blood and flesh after all. Half that is.'' She stretched out her hand. ''Athena Capulet. Nice to meet you, sis.''
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 am

Rhea leaned against the bar, sipping on her drink and eying the boys she'd been with earlier, only to see that Heather was gone. She still had the boy's card though, so she'd have to go back there. Alone. Great. She shipped her focus back on the blonde, to hear her answer.

"I'm sorry what?" Rhea's mouth hung open for a second, until she realized it and forced it shut. "What the hell are you on?" So, she'd stumbled into a crazy person. This… this… this person couldn't be her sister. It was impossible. She'd know if she had a sister.

Though it was definitely scary that she introduced herself as 'Athena Capulet', not only with the last name but also a Greek Goddess thing? It was a known fact that her parents were obsessed with Greek Gods, therefor Rhea, Theseus and Artemis, including greek middle names too. But this person she didn't know, this person couldn't be her sister. She was probably just a creepy stalker trying to scare her, or something. Or this was a prank. Ridiculous prank.

Last edited by Rhea Capulet on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:25 am

Well. Tomorrow he would have a first day of school hangover, that was for certain. But when you weren't hungover it was very easy to tell yourself it wouldn't matter that much. At least that was Theo's reasoning. Also the pretty boy plying him with alcohol would be upset if he didn't accept it, and he'd hate to see someone that attractive upset.

Though to be honest, seeing your sister directly behind the guy you were flirting with was mildly distracting, especially as Theo was morally obliged to keep an eye on her. Or something. So kissing this boy was almost halfhearted.

So when he left to freshen up, Theo wandered over, drink in hand, to where Rhea was sat, discussing something with a pretty blonde girl. He smiled at her, before putting his glass on the counter, demanding a refill from the very attractive bartender. "Evening," he greeted Rhea. "Fancy seeing you here." He glanced between the two girls and raised his eyebrows. "Problem?"
Back to top Go down
Athena Capulet
Student
Student
Athena Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:12 am

''Don't be silly,'' she said. ''I'm not on anything. Only the truth.'' It was surely a weird moment, the atmosphere was full of awkwardness and non spoken words. Athena brought up a cigarette and her zippo lighter. ''You don't mind, do you.'' Said in a non rhetorical question as she lighted it taking a first blow.

''Okay stop looking at me like that. Did your mom never teach you that it's not very polite to stare?'' Now Athena was brought up on orphanage after foster home, and she had at least tried to learn manors in the best way. For a kid without manors never got adopted.

A man, or well, Theseus to be more exact. Joined their little gathering. Looking between the two of them asking if there was a problem. Athena let out a joyless laugh. ''Problem, oh not at all brother dear.'' Once again she held out her hand for it to be shook.

''Athena. Athena Capulet.''
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:40 am

What was she saying? Was this Blondie honestly claiming to be Rhea's sister? That was impossible. She only had brothers. Two annoying big brothers.

And then as if he had read her mind, Theo was there. Rhea didn't bother greeting him back, just looked at him and then at the blonde, who spoke to him by calling him her 'brother'. She was crazy, she had to be an utter loony.

"Do you know her?" Rhea reached out, grabbing Theo's arm as to keep him away from shaking hands with the stranger. "Theo, do you know her?" she ignored the girl, facing her brother instead.

There was no Athena Capulet. There couldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:30 am

Artemis walked into the club. Things have been different since Megan didn't want to see him anymore. This meant that he had to move on. But he knew that this would be hard for him to do. School was about ready to start up again. And he was glad that this was going to be his last year. That meant that he could do whatever he wanted with the rest of his life. But he had no idea what he wanted to do. But he had always watched and was protective of his sister. But this would be his last year being in High School with her.

He then walked over because he seen Theo and Rhea. And he knew that they was here to start drinking. But that it when he seen a girl he didn't know. And knew that it was polite to at least tell her his name. " Artemis Capulet and who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 am

Brother dear? Oh. Like a bro. Theo smiled, raising his eyebrows. "Sweet, we have the samee surname," he began, until Rhea forced his hand away from the girl. "No, I don't know her, that's why I'm introducing myse- what's going on?"

Had he been spiked or something? He couldn't seem to make much sense of the conversation. And then Artie was there and it appeared his twin could suss as little as he could. "Am I wasted?" he asked himself quietly, before looking back at the blonde girl and his siblings.

"Not to be rude," he began, twirling his drink between his fingers, "but there's a very pretty boy who is blooming good at kissing over there that I'd quite like to get back to, so if one of you could explain in simple terms what is happening, that would be much appreciated. Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Athena Capulet
Student
Student
Athena Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:06 am

''Really, Rhea, really? I'm not allowed to shake hands with my own brother? Is it really so hard for you to believe that we are related?'' Shaking her head she took another whiff of her cigarette, letting the smoke calm her.

This girl was being unreasonable and Thena was about to get enough when yet another one joined their little conversation. ''Now here's a polite person,'' she stated and shook his hand. ''Pleasure too meet you Artemis, I am Athena Capulet.''

She looked between the three of them, raising her brows in amusement. ''What an lovely dovely coincidence that you all happened to be here. I didn't imagine that I would meet half the family in one night.'' Exhaling the smoke.

''To be basic about this. Your father fucked my mother, whom later on dumped me the day I was born. In Denmark I may add. Long story short, here I am,'' She shrugged. ''Can we get over it now? I'm not asking for us to be a family or whatever, I just want you to know,''
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:43 am

"We're not related!" Rhea snapped, glaring at the girl. She turned around as her other brother joined them. "Artemis, do you know her?" she demanded.

Who the hell was this person and what was she doing there? Claiming to be her sister? How would that even be possible?

Rhea was momentarily distracted as she turned her head to look for the hot boy Theo spoke about, but her head snapped back towards her brothers and the blonde when the latter spoke again.

"My father," Rhea started, lamely. "Is married to my mother." she narrowed her eyes. "There are only three Capulet children, and you're definitely not one of us." she looked at her brothers for help, surely they didn't believe this madness.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:47 am

Artemis smiled as he shook her head. “Pleasure to meet you Athena.” He then started to blink because he was confused. Because he thought that she said her last name was Capulet. And Artie knew that he only had one sister and one brother. So he had no idea what was going on. But he was sure that if he just listens he would find out what was going on.

He then was watching Athena and Rhea go back and forth. It seemed like Theo was off with some pretty boy. And that left him with one that he knew was his little sister. And one that was claiming to be his sister. He then was listening to the story that Athena was telling. It sounded like it could have happened that way.

Rhea then was asking him if he knew her. “ Yes Rhea I do know her. She was here talking to you and I meet her for the first time when I walked into the club.”
He then looked at Rhea. “You know father could have had a drunken one night stand with Athena’s mother. Meaning she would be our half- sister.”
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:43 am

"Hold the fuck up," Theo said, frowning in bemusement. "Our Dad had an affair? You're our sister? We have more than one... Dear God this is hurting my brain. Let me get this straight. I have a sister called Athena Capulet who was born as a result of an affair. My father had an affair." He paused. "Is someone writing this down for emotional blackmail material?"

He wasn't quite sure what to think. This was such a bizarre concept. He still didn't quite believe it. Was it stupid to point out she had blonde hair? He looked between his brother and sister - well, original sister - and bit his lip, pretty confused.

"Right. I need a drink," he declared finally, casting a fleeting glance at where his companion was returning. "Who's buying? Don't say me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Races (Capulets?)   Off to the Races (Capulets?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Off to the Races (Capulets?)
Page 1 of 1