Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fancy Shirts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candice Rivers
Student
Student

PostSubject: Fancy Shirts   Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:08 am

Candice was starved. No, she was more than starved, she was famished. Was famished good enough to express how hungry she was? Why were words never expressable enough? She was aarrrgghhhhlleee, that was what she was.

Because she was so arghle, she could nnot be nearly bothered enough to go and actual find a table for herself. Besides, that wasn't very sociable, was it? Sitting on the first table that she decided she liked, she ploughed into her burger, taking one very large bite and letting out a groan of satisfaction before turning to the other person who was there.

"Sorry, I'm really hungry," she mumbled through a half full mouth, taking a large gulp of her drink to force it down faster. "No one's sitting here, are they?"

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Shirts   Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:15 am

Alyssa had been sitting by herself, a plate of fries in front of her and the book she was studying for history in her lap. She was supposedly reading it, but it was a bit too boring for her to really understand anything of the stuff she skimmed over.

She wasn't much of a people person, which explained why she was eating alone. Okay, there was like a handful of people she could stand, but other than that usually she liked to think that people equaled too much effort. So it was easy to say she was quite surprised when a random blonde girl fell into seat opposite her and started murdering a hamburger with her teeth.

"Oh. Okay..." Alyssa said, eyebrows raised. The hell was this person doing here? "No, it's free." she could've said it wasn't, but that would be rude, wouldn't? "I'm sorry, but do I know you?"

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candice Rivers
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Shirts   Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:04 am

It was free, that was good. It would've been pretty awkward if it turned out it wasn't at this point. Candice shook her head at the question, swallowing a large mouthful. "No, I don't think so. I'm new, just transfered," she wiped her hand on her jeans, holding it out to the girl. "I'm Candy. Junior."

Was there something in her lap? She didn't seem to be eating that much. Or quickly. Or maybe Candice just needed to slow down. That seemed likely. "What you got there?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Shirts   Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:43 am

Transferred? That was cool. Alyssa wasn't sure if there were many transfer students at school, then again she didn't know much about really anyone. "Alyssa Reid," Lyssa accepted the girls hand. "Junior, as well."

Alyssa eyed the book in her own lap, before flipping it shut and putting it down on the edge of the table. "I was going to study," she replied. "But then kind of failed at that." she laughed to herself.

"Good burger?" Seeing as the girl was finishing it rather quickly, it must've been. Alyssa smiled a little to herself as she reached for a fry. Man. fries made her think of cigarettes. Man, now she wanted a cigarette.

Thank you Heather!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Shirts   

Back to top Go down

Fancy Shirts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1