Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER   Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:37 am

Rhea hated school sometimes. Most of the times. Always. Or at least she hated the studying part. Therefor she simply decided not to do it - her homework anyway, and instead she was in bed, headphones in her ears and her book lying upside down on the floor after she got too frustrated with the work and decided she never wanted to look at it again and threw it at the wall.

Was there nothing interesting happening? Why did Wednesdays suck so badly? Who decided that Wednesdays existed anyway? What did one do on a Wednesday? It was in the middle of the week, which was simply just stupid. Stupid, stupid day.

And her iPod was dying. Awesome. What the fuck was this day? What had she done with the cord? Ugh.

The door opened and Rhea looked up, sighing mentally when she noticed that it was her roommate. Who decided Rhea had to have a new roommate? Honestly. She was going to kill someone eventually if life kept going this way. "Do you have an iPod?" she questioned, sitting up and removing the headphones from her ears. Surely strange little Kiva had an iPod, she didn't live under a rock did she? Or maybe she did, she didn't seem very… normal. Yeah, that was a nice enough word.

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiva Rain
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Kiva really hoped that Rhea wasn't in their room. Not that there was anything wrong with Rhea, other than the occasional being-put-down, or being kicked out her room for reasons she'd rather not think about, Rhea was just a little...intimidating. Then again, a lot of people were intimidating for Kiva.

Sucking up her fears, Kiva hesitantly entered the room, though stopped dead in her tracks at the queston. Did she have an iPod? Luca had an iPod...it was that thing that played music. Lots of people had them. Did she have one?

"I-I don't think so," she stammered, kind of feeling like a deer caught in headlights. "I have a CD player? You-you can borrow that if-if you want to?" why would she want something that digitalised music? That was just silly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER   Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:18 am

Some people would insist that Kiva was cute. A little shy cutsie-pie. But Rhea did not agree, nor did she find 'cuteness' to be anything positive either. It kind of got on her nerves.

Sighing Rhea shook her head. No, she would not like to borrow Kiva's ancient CD player. Who still had CD players lying around? Who didn't have an iPod? Ugh, this day. "Have you seen my cord?" she asked, dropping the now dead iPod on the bed and getting up, to look around. "You haven't touched my stuff right?"

Maybe she was unnecessarily cold to the girl. But she was disgustingly shy and sweet and hell, cute. Though it did have it's perks when Rhea needed the room for herself and getting Kiva to stay away was easy, so Rhea could've gotten a worse roommate. Probably. But then Kiva seemed to be close friends with Luca. And anyone who could be remotely friendly with Luca was someone Rhea didn't think she could ever get along with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER   

Back to top Go down

IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1