Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Elemental buddies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luca Hart
Student
Student

PostSubject: Elemental buddies   Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:23 am

Oh he was furious. That stupid Rhea bloody Capulet with her stupid bloody face and her stupid bloody mouth and her stupid existence were really the bane of his. How dare she be mean to his Kiva? How dare she just be here?

Still feeling cross, Luca folded his arms as he walked through the assembly hall, imagining things he was going to say to the cow the next time he had the misfortune to encounter her, and not really looking where he was going, when he crashed into someone else.

Swallowing the automatic response of swearing and asking them to watch where they were going was hard, but Luca tried anyway. It kind of was his fault that he had just smashed into this person, and he liked to think he was at least a nicer person than Rhea fucking Capulet. "Oh, shit, sorry," he mumbled, before glancing at the person in front of him. And stopping momentarily, before composing himself and flashing him a grin. He vaguely recognised him, though he wasn't sure where from. Oh well. "Should watch where I'm going really."

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Elemental buddies   Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:03 am

Hangovers were the worst. Thankfully none of the teachers had told him off for wearing sunglasses yet. Very dark sunglasses that hid him from the light almost. This was why they invented sunglasses, he was sure of it. There was no other logical explanation. It was for people with hangovers.

Why were people allowed to talk in the morning? He pushed his sunglasses to perch on his head while he massaged his eyes and temples, just wanting the pain to go away. A bad move, seeing as he ended up colliding with someone, stumbling and barely catching himself.

"Shit, sorry," Claude said automatically, opening his eyes to the horrible light, hoping he hadn't hurt the other person. The kind of collided quite hard. He placed a hand on the boy's arm, looking down at him with worry. He was a bit smaller than Claude. "It's fine, really. I had my eyes closed. You okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Hart
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Elemental buddies   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:53 am

Luca couldn't help but laugh as the other boy apologised in almost exactly the same way, smiling slightly. "Nah, you're okay," he replied, shaking his head. "I'm fine, thanks, no worries." And you're really pretty. "No harm done." He seemed quite chivalrous, even if he did look pathetically hungover.

There was a moment of temptation when Luca wondered if he should play on this pretty boy's chivalry and pretend he had been grievously injured, as if they were in a Disney movie or something, but then he thought better of it. For one it would be kind of mean. For two, he wouldn't be able to stop laughing if he did. "I'm fine, thanks, honestly. It was probably my fault anyway."

Luca's lips quirked upwards. "Walking with your eyes closed? Sounds a bit of a recipe for disaster. Makes me feel better for not acknowledging other people." Though to be honest I might have walked into you anyway. Luca grinned at his internal monologue and looked away briefly to try and compose himself some more. "Any particular reason for the sudden aversion to sight?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Elemental buddies   Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:43 am

Claude grinned as the boy said he was fine, glad for it. Fine was good. He let his arm fall, deciding that the sun was still too bright and putting his glasses back on, trying not to look in the direction that the light was coming from. Because that would be silly. And he didn't need to glare at the light. It wouldn't understand.

He did it anyway.

He had to pay attention to the boy opposite him though, he was being asked questions. Claude gave his best 'yeah I'm an idiot but in the nice way' grin to the response. "Yeah, you know, practicing my ability to sense my surroundings. I'm secretly training to be a ninja. But shush, don't tell anyone. And the light hurts."

"What are you doing, storming around and colliding with people? I may have gotten in the way, but I'm fairly certain you were contributing to the angry-force of it all."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Hart
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Elemental buddies   Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:11 pm

"A ninja, eh?" Luca said, raising his eyebrows, before laughing as the other boy continued his sentence. "Oh well, at least you had a good night yesterday, hey?" he replied with a grin, before he paused a moment. "Unless you had a dreadful night yesterday, in which case I apologise for laughing at your pain." It was quite funny though. And this guy was pretty damn cute, he wasn't going to lie. "Your secret's safe with me. I'm well good with secrets too. No word of a lie."

Oh, he'd almost forgotten to be cross about that. But the boy merely mentioning it was enough to wind him up again as he sighed heavily. "Ugh, don't even get me started. It's nothing. Just stupid bloody girls being stupid bloody... stupid." Well, one girl, anyway. Being mean to his Kiva. Who no-one was allowed to be mean to under any circumstances, apart from his good self.

This boy did look pathetically cute hungover though, in a way that made Luca both want to laugh and sympathise with him. Should he do something? "Hey, I have paracetemol if you want any. Force of habit, y'know? It's like I can hear my gran ordering me to pack some. You look like you could do with some, no offence. Ninja training must be hard."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Elemental buddies   Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:29 am

Claude gave a fond smile, trying to think back to the night before. "I can only assume it was a good night. Generally they are if they involve waking up in a bush with glitter covering my body. Which is exactly what happened this morning. Though the light was an unwelcomed wakeup call."

He gave a dry chuckle at the boy's reason for being there. Of course. Girls. They were just everywhere, weren't they? Specifically one girl. Though Claude doubted that Rhea was the girl who had made this boy so irritated. "They do have a talent at it, don't they?"

"It is hard. It's brutal," Claude was not about to turn down free painkillers though. "If you don't mind sharing them, that'd be great. I was just planning on having coffee and making some spitballs, but paracetemol sounds divine."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Hart
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Elemental buddies   Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:56 am

Luca couldn't help but laugh at what he said, cackling. "Glitter? Bushes? Sounds like the best night ever. So you're a sparkly ninja now? My, my, talented boy." He grinned, running a hand through his hair to unconsciously fix it.

"They do, they're bloody talented at it," he agreed, rolling his eyes and shaking his head slightly. Especially Rhea bloody Capulet. He really, really, honestly in his heart of hearts despised her. "But never mind."

He shook his head to indicate that he didn't mind and smiled. "Brilliant, coffee sounds like a smart idea. Paracetemol and a coffee. Mind if I just invite myself along? I'm so pissed off, I could do with some sugar and caffeine." Oh my God, stop talking. "I'm Luca, by the way."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Elemental buddies   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:10 am

"Of course! Aren't all ninja's sparkly?" Claude asked, wiggling his hands in an attempt to recreate a sparkly effect. "What with our super sneaky manly skills, gotta blend in to the surroundings and all that jazz!"

Claude managed to grin honestly at the question of the boy inviting himself along. "Sure, you are giving me a paracetemol after all, it'd be rude to say no. The more the merrier-so long as you don't go over a certain volume, then it really won't be very merry."

"I'm Claude. Pleasure to meet you, Luca," he gestured in the general direction of where he believed coffee to be. "Lead the way. It is this way, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Hart
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Elemental buddies   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 am

"Well, I'm sure the real butch ninjas don't have a tendency to glitter so much," Luca replied, laughing slightly. This guy was cute. No Luca. Leave it out.

"Oh, I'll be quiet as a mouse or some other generic cliché such as that," he agreed with an exaggerated nod, smiling as he agreed on the direction the boy, Claude, was suggesting they went in in order to find some hot drinks. By God he needed some. How many calories were in coffee? Was there fat in it? Rhea Capulet drove him to this.

Reaching the canteen (because in all honesty Luca couldn't be arsed to go further, and by the looks of the very hungover Claude, neither could he), Luca found a table to dump his bag on and went to go order some of the crappy instant shit from the miserable dinner ladies, before returning to his new acquaintance. "Here you are," he said, placing a black coffee in front of Claude (along with his paracetemol pack) and smirking. "A tenner that the polystyrene cup tastes better than the drink."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental buddies   

Back to top Go down

Elemental buddies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1