Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend Wars (Belles)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

Weekend Wars (Belles)  Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 am

Laetitia wasn't sure how many years it had been since she'd seen any of her siblings. Especially Indrazade or Evangeline. Just thinking of the latter one made her angry. But now when she was so close to one of them that she could practically smell them - a little tiny part of her almost missed them. But the bigger part of her (the bitter, angry one) reminded her that she was there for a reason, and it wasn't for a nice reunion that wasn't deserved.

Turning to her brother, with crossed arms, Tish gestured with her head towards the blonde girl standing with her back to them a good distance away. "I'd say 'she hasn't changed a bit', but doesn't that just twist the knife?"

She kept walking, in a slow pace (mostly to try to keep her boiling anger bottled down), she kind of wanted to snap the younger girl's neck. But that wouldn't do her any good would it? She had to shake her bitterness off and replace it with a fake smile, payback would come eventually.

But when they finally were close enough for her liking, she didn't even have to fake her smile - a smirk spread over her face, she cleared her throat and placed her hands on her hips. Feeling intimidating and in control was her favourite feeling after all. "Hello, little sister."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:58 am

Evangeline had found that the secret garden had become sort of a sanctuary for her to relax, after everything that had happened. Even though the reason that all of her problems had started was just buried meters away from where she was standing, she chose this place to hide. It was mainly because of the same reason that she had chosen to bury the body there; no one would disturb her.

She was stood beside a tree, her earphones in, listening to depressing music that wasn't making her feel any better at all. She had seen plenty of people do it on the television shows, and usually after that something good would happen, but for Evie, she guessed that she wasn't that lucky.

Evie still was thinking of the man who she had met at the ball though, and couldn't help but think that he was the good thing that was supposed to happen to her. Unfortunately, after the ball, she hadn't heard another word from him, so that was obviously going nowhere.

The blonde jumped as she heard a cough from behind her, and she wondered how she hadn't noticed that someone was there before. She turned around, ready to tell them were to go, when she saw the faces. “Lettie. Zeke. What are you doing here?” she snapped, trying to look tough, although she was terrified inside. If there was anyone she was scared of, it was Lettie, as she knew that the girl didn't have many principles.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Belle

Ezekiel Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:21 am

"Really? I think she looks more guilty. But then I'm biased," Zeke replied to his twin sister, following suit and folding his arms over his chest in a similar fashion. He hadn't ever counted on laying eyes on his younger sister again, he hadn't ever felt ready to face her. However, now that they stood here with Evie within reaching distance, Zeke felt less angry and more tired than anything. "Not to mention older," he added in consideration. "No dopey little Evangeline anymore. Such a shame."

It didn't take long for Tish and Evie to rustle feathers however, and Zeke smirked a little as he glanced between the two amusedly. "It's a fleeting social visit, darling," he answered Evie's question, stretching his arms out behind his head, eyes flitting between his sisters as he waited for something interesting to happen. "As much as I enjoy your tension filled silences, get on with it. None of us are getting any younger. Not that that makes an incredible difference, but still, let's pretend, eh?'

He pulled a cigarette packet out of the back pocket of his jeans and perched one between his lips as he reached for a lighter. "I'm not ruining the ambience of your happy place, am I, little sister?"
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:35 am

"You mean the little naive child who got us turned into a bunch of bats?" Tish raised her eyebrows before scoffing. "Shame in-fucking-deed. Do you reckon I'll get in trouble if I break her neck?"

Had she just snapped at them? Oh well, at least she was still clearly a brat. Some things never changed.

Zeke's comments were only winding Tish up more as she trained her eyes on her sister, studying her features. Of course seeing as they didn't age Evie still looked similar to how Tish remembered her, but the years had passed and a few things about the younger girl seemed different. "Mind your manners, Evangeline." Laetitia tutted, hoping she sounded tormenting enough for it to get to the girl. "What has Indrazade been teaching you, if you don't even know how to greet people properly? But then you were always the black sheep." she winked at her. Must. Not. Snap. Her. Neck. "Speaking of the woman, where is dear big sister?"

Rolling her eyes at Zeke, who'd pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Typical. Just typical. Tish had always preferred it when people smoked cigars, those little white stick things just didn't do it for her. "We're terribly sorry for barging in really," she focused back on her sister. "Wouldn't want to destroy your life or anything."

Last edited by Laetitia Belle on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:52 am

“Social visit?” Evangeline asked suspiciously, and although it was Zeke who had said this to her, she couldn't take her eyes off of her sister, who seemed to be eyeing her up and down.

“Indrazade always taught me that you need to earn respect, you don't just get it by barging around.” she retorted, her tongue pushing against her cheek. “Me the black sheep?” she scoffed, knowing that she was probably just winding her sister up. “From what I can remember of them distant times, Lettie, I was the sweet and naïve one.” she shrugs, a coy grin playing on her lips. “But Indra is probably up at the school doing paperwork, or she'll have nipped to the cottage.” she added, offhandedly.

“Sure you're not, Zeke.” Evie said, turning to actually looking at her brother. “But, I would like it if you gave me one. You know as they can't actually kill me.” she chuckled, not knowing how they would react to jokes about the immortality, although she knew that from when she last saw them, they despised her for what she had done to them.

“If you really don't want to ruin my life, then why don't you leave me, and go back to living your happy little lives?” she mumbled, not daring to say it too loud.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Belle

Ezekiel Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 am

"Will she even die if you break her neck?" Zeke replied thoughtfully to Tisha, turning back to look at his younger sister. "If she does, then break my neck. I'm bored of this stupid planet."

"Indrazade!" Zeke commented, a falsely bright smile on his face. "Oh, she always has a lot to say. Where is my big sister? How I've missed her so." Still, he didn't begrudge her a cigarette, even though her words made his eyes narrow slightly. "It's a filthy habit really. Been hooked since the eighteen hundreds. Bastard nicotine is hard to kick. If I was still alive, my lungs would have disintegrated by now."

Happy little lives. Zeke couldn't help but smirk at that. "Oh, they are everso cheerful," he agreed as he offered her a cigarette, turning the packet to Tisha so she could take one too. "Knock yourself out. But be careful. Lung cancer is a rising problem."
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:22 am

"I reckon not. I've snapped my own neck once," That had been a hideous day for her. "Passed out for a couple minutes at most. Maybe if I crush her ribcage as well she'll be a goner for an hour."

Snorting loudly, the older girl crossed her arms again. Oh, Evangeline definitely hadn't changed much, even if she'd become mouthier. "Don't you call me Lettie," she snapped, hating the nickname especially when it was coming from Evangeline. "Naive, definitely. Sweet… I'm not sure. More like a backstabbing little bitch." Breathe in, breathe out-Wait no. Don't even have to breathe. I'm dead. "I'm not sure if I want your respect, but you've got all of my hate, love. Free of charge."

Her fingers ached, wanting to wrap around Evangeline's little neck and squeeze hard before she'd roughly yank her neck to the side and hearing the satisfying snap of her bones. But patience was a virtue.

"Everso," Tisha agreed with her brother, snorting once more before accepting the cigarette. "Should you really be handing out cigarettes to minors? She's after all just a little girl. At least her body. It's a pity for you really Evangeline, never to finish growing."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:26 am

“Well, how about you go up to the school or the cottage and annoy our older a sister.” Evangeline retorted, slumping against the side of the tree, wondering if there was any other way for her to get out of this conversation.

“Why not Lettie, it's cute, unlike you.” the younger blonde snarked, watching her sister closely, and planning an escape route in case things went sour. “Backstabbing? How so? I did everything to try and make our lives better, so you can't really complain can you!” she shouted, although she had been trying her hardest not to get wound up. “Well I suppose it is nice that you think about me, if I ignore the fact that you hate me.” Evie shrugged.

“Honestly guys, somehow, I doubt that you have forgotten that I can't die.” she laughed, although there wasn't much humour in her voice. “But, don't worry Zeke, my love, I'll be careful of lung cancer, though I have a feeling that I will have bigger problems.”

“Lettie, has it slipped your mind that physically I am only a year younger than you? I suspect that a year doesn't make that much of a difference.”
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Belle

Ezekiel Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 am

"Do you not want me here or something?" Zeke replied, lips quirking up further as he took in a drag of smoke, rolling his eyes at the comments. "Can't you die? Really? Don't be stupid. There's no such thing as immortality. What an interesting new development." He rolled his eyes again and sat down on one of the benches opposite, crossing his legs beneath him.

"Claws away, girls, claws away," he sighed, taking another drag of his cigarette. "Even though, as a guy, I would rather go for someone over eighteen. No offence." He mock-pouted at Evie and shook his head. "Word of advice, don't call her Lettie. She'll rip your head off even faster. And by God, that would upset her if she didn't get to fuck your face up first. I don't think I could bear it."

The anger he had bottled up towards his sister from when he was younger had subsided, it was strange. However, it seemed to have just channelled straight from him and into his twin. He almost felt bad for Evie. Almost. "Where is Indrazade? I want to give my big sissles a hug."
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:33 am

It being 'cute' didn't make it sound any better. Though, there was a lot of truth in Zeke's words. "I wonder what would happen if I did rip her heart out. Care to try it out, sis?" she smiled sweetly at her sister, before turning to give her brother a half grin, half frown. "You're always so considerate of me, aren't you?"

"Lighter," Tish snapped, placing the cigarette between her lips and holding her hand out to her brother, forgetting to be polite as she often did. "You've got some nerve," she mumbled out, having a harder time speaking with the cigarette blocking the words. "Do you fucking think you did us a favour?"

"One year can do plenty of difference, love." Tish said, smiling sweetly again and running a hand through her hair. "But don't worry, some people are all for children and you definitely can act the part."

She needed to really calm down. Could she not handle seeing her little sister for even a few minutes? She needed to go on a small killing spree and then relax, maybe discuss her schemes with her brother (who was being stupidly nice to the bitch). "Yes, where is Indy baby hiding? I'd love to have a word with my favourite sister." Honestly, Laetitia wasn't sure how she felt about Indrazade at the moment when she focused so much on hating Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:16 am

“To be frank, Zeke, this reunion hasn't really been the highlight of my day.” Evangeline told him, before taking a step back as her siblings words rang through her ears. She didn't doubt for a second that Lettie would try to kill her, but she knew that she had to try and keep a calm about her, like Indra would do.

“I always used to call her Lettie. Why should I change an old habit now?” she asked, her bottom lip sticking out in a pout, although she didn't know why she dared to push her luck.

“Pass me the lighter.” Evie asked, her voice as rude as her sisters had just been. She knew that she did share some traits with her sister, although she wouldn't admit it to anybody. Evangeline rolled her eyes at her sister. “Well, by the sounds of it you can as well. It sounds a bit too... Kinky for my taste.” she mocked, a childish grin plastered on her face.

“I have a great idea.” Evie said as she pushed past Lettie. “How about I go and find Indrazade, and then I will totally go and bring her back here, for a big reunion. Or how about I go and get Indra, and you search for our other siblings, and we will meet back then!” her voice had grown into an overly sarcastic tone, as she knew that they would have more luck working out every person Lettie had screwed, than they would finding their sister.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Belle

Ezekiel Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:22 am

"To be frank, Evie, it hasn't really been the highlight of mine either," Zeke replied, jutting his bottom lip in mock sadness. "Course, I've had so many days, you'd have a lot to compete with. How many days has it been? I can't even do the maths. A thousand sevenhundred and something times three hundred and sixty five. Shit, that's a lot of days." He smiled at her, though he wasn't feeling it. Not that he ever really felt it when he smiled. To be honest, he didn't really feel anything any more.

"Because it makes her sound ancient," Zeke replied in a sing-song voice, smirking, before raising his eyebrows. "Say please, little sister. Good gracious, your manners." He flicked her the lighter with his finger and thumb, and leant back against a tree, taking another drag.

"Okay, so I have an even better idea," Zeke said, nodding as he lifted up his legs and crossed the beneath him. He might as well get comfortable. They could be here for a while. "How about we just don't bother finding Indrazade? Though I don't want to miss on her pearls of wisdom. I mean, we're having so much fun just here. Let's just stay here and appreciate each other. Tisha would love that."
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:09 am

How did Evangeline get away with acting like this? Laetitia wanted nothing more than just to shut her up. This 'reunion' wasn't the highlight of her day? Shouldn't she be on her knees begging for their forgiveness? She robbed them off their lives! Hearing Zeke list of those numbers was just driving her even further off the edge. Over a thousand years she'd spent in this lonely world because of that girl.

"I swear to God, Evangeline, I will rip your arms off." Tish snapped, when her sister continued to call her by that nickname. She kept her hand out, wanting Zeke's lighter. Which she wanted to then crush so Evangeline could never get her bloody hands on it.

"I'm agreeing with Zeke, love." Tisha said, a fake smile on her face as she moved to stand closer to her brother. "If Indy can't come to us, we won't be bothered to go to her. Besides, we haven't finished catching up, have we love?" she raised her eyebrows and looked from her brother to her sister. "We've got centuries to make up for."

And years of bottled up anger to let loose.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:30 am

“You can't do the math? Well I thought after all these days, you would have at least become a tiny bit smarter.” Evie shrugged, wishing that she had something in her brain that would make her shut up. She couldn't understand why they still hated her. Sure, at first it made sense for them to be annoyed, but after being granted the chance to live forever, shouldn't the be grateful?

“Have you forgotten something, Zeke?” Evangeline asked, smiling a little bit. “She kind of is ancient. You know, just saying the truth.” she stated, holding her hands up, as if to say she was surrendering, but by no means would she do that. “I think they'd just grow back. But nice try.” she added, in response to Lettie's threat.

She caught the lighter, and lit the end her her cig, taking a huge drag, hoping to relieve the stress that this visit had caused her. Evie wouldn't have been surprised if her hair started to fall out, with the way she was feeling.

“What a lovely idea!” she announced, although it was more patronising than anything. “But, I know Indra, and she wouldn't want to miss seeing you for the world.” she told them, hastily, before attempting to make a quick exit.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Belle

Ezekiel Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:41 am

"Can you do the maths, little one?" Zeke challenged, raising his eyebrows, though maintaining the smirk on his face. He was starting to feel a little pissed off. Maybe it was Tisha's anger, transferring itself into him. Whatever it was, he couldn't help the bitter resentment that seemed to be rising in his throat.

"Oh yes, I'm so forgetful, honestly," Zeke replied, letting out a peal of fake laughter. "Must be getting old or something. I almost forgot to be cross with you, isn't that silly of me?"

He stood up to block Evie's path, before holding a hand out. "Wait a second, little sister, I want my lighter back. Besides, Tisha's having the time of her life right here. Don't want to spoil her mood."
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:53 am

Livid. That's how she felt. How much nerve did Evangeline have? Being this bratty. She wanted to set her on fire, at least that would hurt a tiny bit and it would be amusing and satisfying.

Tisha placed one leg on top of the bench her brother was sat on, glaring at her inter while she listened to her and Zeke exchange a few words. At least he was sounding angrier.

When Evangeline started walking away, Tisha snapped again, though she was very thankful Zeke had stopped her. Two against one had always been more fun. "You're not going anywhere." she narrowed her eyes, stomping her foot down so hard that it broke through the bench. Showing off or threatening, Evangeline could take her pick.

She shook her foot, pulling it form the gap she'd created and walking towards her siblings, moving to stand beside Zeke. "We've came this entire way to talk to you. With or without Indrazade and we're not going anywhere. I actually like it here," she made a show to look around. "Don't you Zeke? High school? Done that a few dozen times before, but I might actually be interested to stay here longer. Spend some quality time with my dearest siblings, maybe we should get ahold of the others?" That would be a bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:54 am

“I can do the mathm, but I have more important things to do, than to stand here working out how many years that you have hated in resentment.” Evangeline retorted, although she was starting to think that being around her siblings for much longer while she insisted on being a gobby shite, would end up in a fatality.

“What's up Zekey, are you getting senile?” she asked, this being a joke that she would often share with Indrazade, but she had a feeling that Ezekiel wouldn't appreciate it as much as her other sister did.

Evie dropped the lighter into Zeke's hand, ready to push past him, but she stopped in her tracks as she heard the crack of the bench. The younger blonde was more scared now just wanting Indrazade, so that she could even up the numbers.

“I think that you have forgotten the fact that Indra runs the school. She takes care of the admissions, makes sure that scum like you don't join.” she hissed, realising that being around Lettie was making her moodier than she already was. Shit, thought Evie, as the older blonde mentioned her other siblings. She had a slight feeling that meeting with them would probably be worse than this gathering, if that was possible.

“I am sorry to inconvenience you, but I really have to go.” she said, trying to push her way past her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Belle

Ezekiel Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:49 am

Oh. This was taking the piss. Zeke maintained the smirk, clenching his teeth together behind his lips as he listened to what she said, before shrugging. "I'd hate to interrupt your busy schedule. Can't keep the clientele waiting."

He nodded, frowning in thought. "I clearly am. Must be getting on a bit. Seventeen hundred years of this world isn't good for you, is it? Never mind though. I'm sure it was an accident."

Oh this little cow could do one. His hand tightened around the lighter before he heard the crash. "Careful, Tisha, you're scaring Evie," he said, lips quirking upward into a grin, before he laughed sans humour. "Scum like us? May I remind you, you're our creator, little sister. If you didn't want us to act like this, you should have thought a bit more before you sold any chance of happiness to some old crone."

He snorted at what she said next. "Inconvenience us? Not at all. Not at all. Bar you know, the whole immortality thing, I don't really have anything against you." As she tried to push past them, Zeke threw an arm out and caught her around the waist, pushing her back again. "Not so fast! We've got a lot of catching up to do, sweetpea."
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:40 am

Okay. She was really, really, really pushing her luck. And just as Laetitia's mood seemed to worsen, so did Ezekiel's. "You've got some nerve you little wrench," she clenched her teeth together. "You ruined six lives, Evangeline! Of course not here to sing you bloody prayers, but you could at least be decent enough not to be a fucking twat. You made sure we got plenty of years to grow up, the least you could've done was to do so."

"Well at least she's smart enough to be scared," Tish drawled, tilting her head. "Ooh, 'course. Cos we're just garbage of the streets aren't we, Zekie? It's not like we're her flesh and blood."

"Okay, you-" Evangeline's failed "getaways" were starting to get on Tisha's nerves more than it probably should. "How often does Zeke have you stop you? How about you stop fucking around and listen to whatever the fuck we have to say. You've got no choice in the matter, love," she placed a hand on her shoulder, before pushing down, not caring if it would cause her any pain. "So I'd sit down if I were you. And don't even think about trying to run away to cry to Big sister - the only one who loves you, yadiyadiyada. Zeke and I are not done with you."

She loved threatening people. And breaking stuff. And breaking people. Next time she would go for Evangeline's leg and not an innocent bench.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 am

Evangeline looked at her sister confused. She couldn't get her head around how she had 'ruined' six lives. Lettie was obviously referring to her other siblings, but she had helped them, gave them immortality. “You're making no sense, dear siblings.” she stated, the last word coming out in a hiss. “You have both been granted over a millennium of life, and you got to experience the beauty of the world for longer than any other person in this place.” Probably, she added in her head, knowing that there were many creatures around, and she had no idea if they came before humans or what.

“I'm not scared.” Evie stated, her voice calm and confident, although her demeanour showed another story. “So you still count me as family after all I have apparently done? I think I should be the one who doesn't want to forgive you after you all just left after making it clear that you hated me. Do you know how upset Indra actually got over that?” the blonde asked her siblings, hoping to plant seeds of guilt in their minds. It was hard for Evie to think of those times, were everyone except Indrazade had left, and her older sister was too distraught to even talk to her for at least a year.

She yelped as Zeke grabbed her waist, shooting daggers at her brother with her eyes. “I don't want to listen to what pathetic stories you want to tell me!” she growled defiantly, before being pushed down, forcefully, on the bench so that she was sitting. “Cant you hurry up, and get it over with, so that I can get on with my life?” Evangeline asked, before muttering quietly, mainly to herself although she knew that the twins would hear her “Psychotic bitch.”
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Belle

Ezekiel Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:08 am

"We have been granted this?!" Ezekiel exclaimed incredulously. Granted this? Did she think she'd done them a favour? "Oh yes, the beauty of this planet, of the increase in pollution, the destruction of ancient, better things, and the spectacle of war," he spat venomously, before spitting on the ground by her feet.

"Two world wars," he said slowly. "Two fucking world wars I had to fight in. All a hundred years of war with France. Every fucking conflict ever that conscripted, every single one, I had to go and fucking fight in. Eighteen year old boys are apparently just a necessity. And you think I should be grateful because I got to see a tree live for a long time or something? Well, I'm fucking sorry that I'm not dancing in joyous circles of your praise. So I don't give a shit if you're not scared, I just give a shit that you don't fucking care."

He replaced his smirk as Tish continued talking, though his fists were shaking slightly. "Now, now, Evangeline, I thought you said Indrazade had taught you manners."
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:16 pm

"I don't think she's capable of caring about anyone else than herself," Laetitia said, putting a hand on her brother's shoulder. She, herself, was always angry so it wasn't really a change when she started getting psychotic, but Zeke usually had a better luck when it came to controlling his emotions and anger, so when he snapped like… well like this, it was kind of frightening.

His words brought up bad memories. Seeing him sent off, them having to fake his death more often than she could remember, moving before people would get suspicious of how they never aged even a day, all the lies and all the misery they went through and brought on others. They'd used compulsion more than they should've, but it tired them out unless they had enough human blood. Being on the run had become tiring too and the constant worrying. She knew she technically didn't have to worry about him getting slaughtered out on the battlefield, he was a vampire after all. Immortal. But all of it had been beyond traumatic. Having to play the distraught mourning sister when "news travelled of his death" - it sickened her just to think about it. They hadn't been able to make real friends, unless they wanted to watch them die from a distance. She hadn't been able to let herself fall-

"You don't get it," Laetitia spoke calmly, eyes meeting her sister's. "We haven't been living a free and happy life. I don't know what kind of bubble Indrazade's kept you inside all these years, but it's time you wake up. Or are you just simply blind? Did you ever stop and think what we were going through? And not just me and Zeke. All of us. We've all had to do tons of shit because of you and watch tons of shit happen. We've had to lie and run and hide and we're murderers, because of you." she swallowed, trying to keep her voice even. "This world isn't a good place and no one should have to live here for so long. I've seen things I can never forget. And it's your fault."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:40 am

“Typical, isn't it, all these years, and you're still only focusing on the negatives.” Evangeline sighed, not realising how much she was actually winding her siblings up. She could tell that Zeke was annoyed, but after over a millennium of not talking to them, she didn't exactly know how to make them click. “Of course I care for other people, but I find it hard to be nice to people who hate me, I'm not that evolved.” she hissed, with a frown on her face.

“Well now you're the one who is being selfish now.” she told him, ready to argue, but also trying to think of an escape. “Think of all the people who actually died in them wars. At least you can't die, so you had nothing to worry about. Lettie wasn't sat at home all them years, worried that you wouldn't return, like the rest of the family members, so stop complaining as you've had it lucky!” Evie had a feeling that her siblings wouldn't agree with her on this, but after the younger blonde lost one of the people who she thought that she was in love with, in the first world war, so she was finding it hard to sympathise with her brother, who seemed to be feeling sorry for himself, something that Evie was used to feeling.

“Maybe it is your fault that you have had these bad lives, so instead on placing the blame on me, why don't you think about who really caused your problems?” Evie snapped, standing so that she was nose to nose with both of he siblings. Well as close as she could get, as she was quite a bit smaller than her brother and sister. “The world is only a bad place if you stay in the bad areas. We have all seen things we wish that we hadn't, but to live through them, we don't dwell on them.”
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Belle

Ezekiel Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:00 am

He was going to break her neck. Would Tisha let him break her neck, or was that her thing? Had she claimed it? Because right now, Zeke could think of nothing better to do than break Evie's neck.

"Do not go there, Evangeline whatever the fuck your middle name was Belle," he snarled, stepping towards her. "Do. Not. Go. There. You think that you know better than me? You think that I don't think every damn day about everyone who died in the war? You think that's not the problem? Oh, but no, I forgot, Evie knows best. She definitely knew best the day she landed us in this fucking mess." He didn't think he could calm down. He hadn't felt this furious in... years.

"You think that I'm only pissed off because I had to spend time in dirty vile trenches?" he spat furiously. "You think that I couldn't give a shit about anyone else? My friends have died in those wars. Fuck that, my lovers have died in those wars, mine, and Tish's, and probably the rest of us. And not all of them died by cause of th war, but then, we're all murderers now, aren't we? And you have the nerve to call me selfish? You have the nerve?" He had to stop and breathe in, before turning to look at Tish.

"You speak to her now," he said, glowering. "I can't fucking look at her anymore."
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:46 am

Laetitia wasn't sure if she was liking or disliking the way this conversation was going. On one hand Evangeline just seemed to be getting brattier and brattier, while Zeke was getting almost as psychotic as Tish herself. She though she would enjoy it when her brother got angry, but it was too real for her to laugh at, other than in an extremely bitter way. And there was more than just anger in his words.

"The world is a bad place. Period." Laetitia narrowed her eyes at her sister, once Zeke had finished off shouting at her. "Do you think we haven't tried to get away? To hide from it all? You've damned us to live a life in secrecy, always hiding, always running. We can't stick to one place for too long because people will notice that we don't age. We can't make real friends and keep them for more than a few years. We've watched millions of people we used to know and bloody hell, love! We've watched them grow up, grow old and then eventually die. And I envy them. I envy them for fucking growing and living and eventually dying. I envy the fucking dead because of you!"

She breathed in, looking from her brother and then at her sister again. His anger, their hurt and Evangeline's stupidity were making her even angrier. "For everything you've done to me, to Zeke and to all of them, I should just snap your neck right there." she kept her voice low, but anger still dripped from it. "You speak words that sound as if you've been brainwashed. I don't know how you got Indrazade to bear to even look at you, but I guess she's just been a traitor from the start, hasn't she? Was she in on it maybe? Your plan to ruin our lives and "give us a better one"? It wouldn't surprise me." When Tish had heard that Indrazde and Evangeline had run off together, meaning that Indrazade had forgiven their little sister, Laetitia had promised herself she would never forgive either of them. "And you know what? Don't even try to say that we've turned our back on this family. Hell, if everyone would show up right now I could look at them. I could look at them and remember them as my siblings. As my family. But you-" she paused, having started to shake a little from her anger. "-and Indrazade, you're no longer even close to be a wanted part of it." Why had they decided to come back here? She'd forgotten all her plans. The only thing she wanted to do right now was to hurt her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend Wars (Belles)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next