Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend Wars (Belles)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

Weekend Wars (Belles)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:04 am

Evangeline's neck snapped up to look at her brother. “My middle name is Marie, thank you for remembering.” she didn't know why she was so annoyed about him forgetting that. She was sure that she had bigger problems than that.

“I was only eighteen when I made this decision, maybe after all these years you would have learnt to forgive me, despite the fact you haven't really lost much. Do you know how many people dream about living forever, and here you are, complaining.” she let out a huge sigh before turning to her sister. “We are all in the same boat Lettie, but obviously, some people deal with it better than others. And no offence sister, but with what I have seen of you, I doubt you would make real friends, even if you were mortal,” Evie snarked, again mentally scolding herself for having no control on what she said.

“We have all lost friends and lovers, but as is obvious, we cant dwell on it, so stop blaming me because you got too attached.” she knew that she needed Indra here, as for some reason, she could calm tension no matter what. Then, Lettie said something that made the younger blonde's blood boil. No one had a go at Indrazade in front of Evie, not even the other kids. The two sisters could argue like there was no tomorrow, but if anyone said a word about her, they would end up with a black eye, or worse. Lettie was not going to be an exception to the rule.

“Indra was the only one who actually cared, so don't you dare say a bad word about her you fucking tart!” she screamed, reaching up and pulling on her sisters hair. “In case you haven't got the hint, after this lovely reunion, I think I have made it clear, that I don't want to be part of your family! You're psychotic!” she shouted, yanking hard on the blonde threads.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Belle

Ezekiel Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:26 am

"Oh no, the pleasure's all mine, sweetpea," Zeke replied, forcing a sour smile onto his face. "You were only eighteen? Funny that, so were we, and yet we didn't go running off to some witch to go fuck up our lives. Mind you, you did that for us. Gosh, Tish, that might be one of my regrets. As Evie says, she's gifted us with this."

He scoffed at her words, feeling the fury and bitterness bubbling in his stomach, and then his eyebrows raised as Evie launched herself at Tish. For a moment, he watched, mildly entertained, before he realised he should probably do something. Maybe this would be his excuse to rip her head off without it looking suspicious.

"Woah woah woah, young lady," Zeke said, putting one arm round Evie's waist and pulling her back, before forcing his way inbetween them, trying to split them up. "When you two are quite finished we have other plans that need to be hatched!"
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:30 am

"Aww Zeke, give the girl a break. We were, like, nineteen, a year does all the difference in the world, doesn't it?" she spat out, tired of trying to keep a fake sweet smile on her face. "Do we owe her then? I'd gift her with death if I could."

"If Indrazade only cared bout you she clearly didn't care about-" shrieking as Evangeline latched onto her hair, Tish stumbled back. How dared that bitch attack her?! "Thank you!" Laetitia managed to scream back at her sister, arms grabbing onto her. "I'm quite proud of being psychotic!" her fingers dug into Evangeline's shoulders, hoping the younger girl would feel some pain, or that she would at least end up with some broken bones.

But then Ezekiel had ripped Evangeline off, and Laetitia shook with anger as she fixed her eyes on her sister. "I'm sorry Zeke, but I'm just going to-" she didn't bother to finish her sentence before she placed two hands on her sister's face (ignoring her struggling against Zeke) and with a fast movement tugged to the side, hearing a satisfying noise as the neck broke.

"Too much? Well, she'll be out for a few minutes." Tish wiped her hands clean from dirt on her jeans, looking down at the now emotionless girl. "You can carry her." she winked at her brother. "Shouldn't we show our baby sister to our house?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Wars (Belles)    Weekend Wars (Belles)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend Wars (Belles)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: