Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy) Empty
PostSubject: You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy)   You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:00 am

Tish had to admit that she had become strangely fascinated with this whole place. Some may call it weird that she enjoyed lurking about her older sister's school, not just keeping an eye on her younger one, but also just to bloody discover stuff. It was a bloody school for magical beings anyway, all kinds. Not just vampires and werewolves and bipolar faeries. All kinds of things. And it was bloody fantastic.

She'd been discussing it with Zeke that they should stir some shit up. And it was becoming really tempting to try to enrol, even if that would be tricky seeing as the Headmistress was Indrazade. But it would be beautiful. All the trouble they could cause. And make Evangeline's life hell.

She sighed, looking around and getting distracted for a second by the sparkling water. She was bored. And tired from all the walking. And the water was looking pretty good. So after shrugging slightly to herself, she kicked her shoes off, wiggled out of her skirt - though decided to keep her shirt on and then dived into the water head first.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Deputy Headteacher
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy)   You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:02 am

Sergiy was patrolling the forest. He did this once a year. His Boss told him to. Even thought Sergiy was the Deputy Headmaster of the School. If Indrazade should die. Sergiy would be Headmaster. He kept walking, then he noticed a familiar scent. Blood wise, It was similar to Indrazade but it was not hers. At once he had appeared next to the water. And glared at the clothing, the shoes, and skirt was off. Err? Who the fuck did she think she was doing here. She wasn't a student. That's for sure, or staff. Because he can smell out and pin point every student.

How fucking wonderful a fucking intruder. He spotted the female, and scanned her body. Beautiful really, however she should have taken off that shirt."You take of you're shoes, and you're skirt. Yet you leave you're panties, and Shirt on? Kinky? I must say, must want attention drawn to you, er? You, must be a Belle. " he said coldly, he identified her as a Belle, simply but smelling out her blood. Unless she was a copy/
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: Re: You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy)   You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:51 am

Laetitia had been swimming for a while, mostly enjoying time underwater because seeing as she was immortal and a vampire she didn't exactly have to breathe, but eventually she'd decided to come up and noticed that there was a person standing on the bank. She leaned back, swimming on her back and giving him an amused grin. How did he know he was a Belle? And man he was a bit rude, was everyone here rude? At least Evie and this dude were. Did bad manners just become more and more popular with each century?

"I thought removing the shirt would be too revealing," she replied with a grin. "There are children about anyway. Have you tried swimming with a skirt on? It's a a bloody bitch."

She splashed some water in his direction. "And yes, I'm a Belle, lucky guess?" she raised her eyebrows, before adding "The name's Laetitia actually."
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Deputy Headteacher
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy)   You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:26 am

Sergiy glared at the female. As she spoke. To revealing, was she a nut job? Her shirt would be see through by the time she got out, as well as her nipples would be hard due to the water's temperament. Then again she was sexy, guess that didn't matter."It's the same bullshit. Shirt on or not on, mind yourself. Belle. You and you're family are a troublesome pesty little buggers. Annoying to but very attractive. Out of the two I met, you being the Third. You seem to be the prettiest one. Then again, you might be a cute and sexy one. You're personality mind be different." He sighed and shook his head, he noticed her grin. He replied with a sly remark."I indeed have. It's actuality quite apparel doing it without panties." He admitted to actually putting on female's clothing.

He shook his head."No, Not a lucky guess. When you have been around during the time of Gods, and Older then you're family line. As well as Magical. I think I learn things from mother nature or not. Little young child. I am not your weak werewolf. I am a Original Lycan with powerful magical abilities." He told her slowly. He just noticed his shirt soaked and wet from some form of splash."You splashed me, I noticed. I tend to keep unimportant things away from my mind. If you wanted to play all you had to do was ask." He told her slowly, and he jumped into the water. And splashed her with water.
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: Re: You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy)   You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:24 am

"Let me guess," Tish laughed to her self. "You've met my sisters? Indrazade and Evangeline. They're kind of stuck up and annoying, I'm kind of upset that they've made such a bad impression on everyone, shame for our family." she made a tutting sound, before smirking to herself. Was he complimenting her? She wasn't quite sure. "I'm the best Belle, I can promise you that." she winked at him, before her mouth dropped open a little. Was he admitting to wearing female clothing? Okay what the fuck.

Laetitia raised her eyebrows. "And how old are you actually?" it was kind of hard finding people older than her so she was doubting it. Fucking Evie's fault. But a lycan? That was… interesting. Especially if it was an original one, she'd have to bring it up with Zeke. "Ugh, werewolf." she wrinkled up her nose, remembering her rather unpleasant times with werewolves. "That does explain the smell."

And then he'd jumped in as well. "You already smelt wet dog enough to be honest," she told him, running a hand through her wet hair. "Jumping into the water didn't help you."
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Deputy Headteacher
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy)   You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:35 am

Sergiy glared at her. And spoke." Indrazade is my boss. Evan is a student. Must I say more? I am Indrazade sussder, if she were to die I would be the Headmaster of the school. Indeed both of them are annoying however, Indrazade is a great Boss. Evan on the other hand I don't much like her. I prefer the Headmaster over some child, if you get my meaning." He told her slowly, she then said that she was the best Belle? He could see from the two he known, and if he had a chance. This Belle infront of him would be his wifey for the rest of his immortal life. She was the most Godly thing he had seen and her body was divine. However Megan would be pissed if she found out he found something better to do then her. Then again He cared about Megan, and loved her. There relateship was debatable.

He sighed and looked at her. Before he spoke again." I am roughly over One million years old. And I am not a werewolf. I am a Lycan. Two different things, Werewolves have Longigily, Lycans Have Immortally. I can do magic, werewolves can't." He told her slowly before shaking his head."I just ripped the skull of a werewolf and ate it. And Jumping into the water would be great. We don't want someone so God Like to get lonely now do we?" he asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: Re: You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy)   You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:23 pm

If she were to die I would be the Headmaster of the school. Laetitia snorted. There was just only one problem, Indrazade wasn't going to die, just like Tisha wouldn't die. Fucking Evie.

"Over a million years old?" Tisha had to admit that she was surprised - startled even. She'd been alive for far too many years, but thousands not millions. "Are you joking?" she wasn't sure if she could believe him. "You're ancient."

She rolled her eyes at his explanation about the difference between lycans an werewolves, to her they were really the same thing. "Still dogs - who stink. My brother is more fond of them than I am, for many reasons." she grinned to herself. "You ate a werewolf skull? That sounds kind of disgusting, also a bit hard under the tooth."

"I never get lonely," she told him with a small wink. It was a lie, but who really cared?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy)   You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy) Empty

Back to top Go down

You've Sealed Your Fate Girl (Laetita/Sergiy)
Page 1 of 1