Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sticks and Stones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

Sticks and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Sticks and Stones   Sticks and Stones EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:29 am

Snap. She just had to do it, didn't she. She had to go and attack her sister. Lettie wouldn't be living off of animal blood like she had been, so what made her think that she had at least a tiny chance of winning. It was inevitable that Evie would come out worse, but she didn't expect her neck to be snapped. She just thought she would come out of it with a few broken bones, then her sister would have been satisfied and left her alone. Evangeline had no such luck though, and was groggily awaking from the unconsciousness that had been caused by her sister.

Evie tried to lift her hand up, to rub her eyes, but she quickly realised that it would be impossible for her to do that, and it was attached to something. She blinked a few times as her eyes struggled to adjust to the dim lighting, but once they had settled, she noticed that there were cuffs on her wrists and ankles, attaching her to a chair of sorts. The chair was big, iron and attached to the ground, it was not comfy for her to sit on at either. She tested the restraints, pulling them as far as she could, but she didn't even make a difference, so she decided that she would quit that plan while she was behind,

She worked on plan b, which was also known as scream at the top of you voice until somebody finds you. She had to admit, it was not the most thought out plan, but it would do, and there was nothing else that she could really try, and if there was, she was too impatient to try it.
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

Sticks and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones   Sticks and Stones EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:26 am

Laetitia had been casually lounging on the couch, flipping through a boring fashion magazine (humans now of days never seemed to get enough of those), patiently waiting for her sister to get up. Evangeline had been out for longer than Laetitia had thought, but she wasn't that surprised, she'd had a feeling that Evangeline was on a more "vegetarian diet", which made her weaker and the healing slower.

So Tisha had been waiting, time passing slowly, when she finally heard the satisfying screams. With a yawn, she stood up. "Zeke!" she shouted in the general direction of where she thought her brother was. "The princess is up!"

Making her way quickly down the stares, Laetita put on her brightest smile when she entered the room they had locked Evangeline up in. "Little sister," she greeted. "You're looking a little pale. I'd offer you something to drink but I'm not sure if you could drink it," she gestured towards the cuffs on her sister's wrists. "Cute - aren't they? So handy too. You can get them in different colours too, though they're usually not as strong as these."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Belle

Ezekiel Belle

Sticks and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones   Sticks and Stones EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 am

Zeke had been watching Sex and the City, his guilty pleasure, and smoking, his other slightly less guilty pleasure, in his room, when he heard his sister call him. Excellent. Evie was up. Though Zeke didn't particularly want to see her again, let alone speak to her at the moment. Heading downstairs, Zeke hummed, before reaching the place where Evie was.

Raising his eyebrows at the chair, he glanced between his two sisters. "Handcuffs? Kinky. I see the world's moved on a bit since last time you two were together." He folded his arms and smiled at them both. "I think we should have got some pink fluffy ones, really, Tish, to reflect our darling little sister's soul. Wait though, do vampires have souls? It's something I've often wondered. And reflections. Oooh, iffy subject."

He grinned and pushed himself up onto a counter and swinging his legs as he watched. "So, Tisha, darling, what's the plan of action? I'm intrigued. Are you comfy, Evie? We try our best to be hospitable."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

Sticks and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones   Sticks and Stones EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 am

“Just let me out now Let- Tisha!” Evangeline begged, struggling against the restraints, thrashing around mentally. “Please.” she added, although she was very reluctant to say it. She didn't think that her sister deserved her pleas, but she would try anything to redeem herself at that moment.

Then, her brother walked in, and Evie's heart sank like a tonne of bricks, as she remembered how angry she had got him before. “I wouldn't exactly call these cute. More creepy.” she hissed, pulling against them once more. “How about you take these off, so we can have a fair fight!” she offered, although she knew that she wouldn't be fighting. She would probably just run the moment her limbs were free.

“Well, I know at least two vampires who don't have souls. Or morals.” Evie mouthed off, rolling her eyes. “I'm surprised you don't know about reflections. I mean especially living with Lettie. I would've thought that she would live in front of the mirror.” she said, sarcasm lacing her voice.
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

Sticks and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones   Sticks and Stones EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:39 am

"Don't call me 'Tisha' either," Laetitia snapped. "I don't like you enough, or at all really, for you to call me anything." Though the fact that her sister was basically begging, made Tish feel victorious

"We can go and stock up on more handcuffs later," Laetitia promised her brother. "After all the playful ones tend to snap easily. Though, Evie's not having much luck with these, maybe if you weren't always dieting, little sister, it's not doing much for you." Laetitia smiled sweetly, before snorting. "Against me or against Zeke you'd never have a fair fight. After all, it's you who ended up tied to a chair after our last encounter and not us."

Laetita's lips formed a thing line and she crossed her arms, while walking slowly around her sister and the chair. "Your strategy confuses me, Evangeline." she told her, eyes narrowed. "Insulting me won't make me want to get you safely back to Indrazade, it makes me want to snap your neck again." she turned to look at her brother. "Or maybe it's Zeke's turn."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Belle

Ezekiel Belle

Sticks and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones   Sticks and Stones EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:17 am

"Oh, shut up, Evangeline," Zeke sighed, leaning back on the counter and looking between his sisters. "Tisha, do you have a gag in your box of kinks that you can use to hush her up? I haven't missed your intelligent comments in the millennia I haven't seen you for."

He smirked slightly as Tish suggested it was his turn to attack Evie. "As much as I would love to, I can't be bothered to stand up. Maybe in a couple of hours, though. Anyway, girlies, though this catch up is... lovely... I do think we have other business to get down to. Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

Sticks and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones   Sticks and Stones EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:28 am

Evangeline looked up at Zeke and Lettie with a terrified look in her eyes. It didn't stop her from being gobby though. “Maybe you should try dieting. I think you've put on a lot of weight since I last saw you.” She knew that vampires didn't actually gain or lose weight, but she wasn't going to miss a chance to call her sister, especially when she was in the situation that she was in.

“I'm sorry, Lettie.” Evie started, a smile forming on her lips. “You just bring out this side of me. I can't help what comes out of my mouth.” she gave a small shrug, with the little movement that she had in the restraints. “You know that Indrazade will fight you once she realises where I am.” Evie threatened, although the grin never left her face.

“Other business? How about no. Just let me go and return to your pointless mediocre lifes!” Evangeline hissed.
Back to top Go down
Laetitia Belle

Laetitia Belle

Sticks and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones   Sticks and Stones EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:27 am

"I do actually," Laetitia replied to her brother, for a moment her anger being replaced by amusement. "Though I'm not sure whether or not you want to go through that box, its a large one."

"You'd know all about gaining weight wouldn't you, sweetie?" Laetitia clicked her teeth together. "You're boring me with your petty little insult sister, I'm not impressed."

"Indrazade will fight us?" Tisha's eyebrows shot far up her forehead. "Are you joking? Indrazade, who has been dieting to fit in with human lot, is going to try to take me and Zeke in a battle? She couldn't even take one of us on her own, sweetheart, so I think you're screwed if she's your only hope." she walked towards her sister, leaning close until her face was only inches away from Evangeline's. "Pointless and mediocre? You should watch your tongue sister because I'm capable of a lot of things, even if you're family and you do not want to push me any more than you've done already." pulling away from her sister, Tisha composed herself, straightening her back again and looking over at her brother. "How long shall we wait for Indrazade to realise the little angel is lost? Do you reckon she'll be able to look away from the mirror long enough to notice? Or wait, no we're the vain ones, aren't we? She's probably out there helping the innocent, too bad Evangeline isn't one of those."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sticks and Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones   Sticks and Stones Empty

Back to top Go down

Sticks and Stones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: Ellington Village :: Houses :: The Twin's Evil Lair-
Jump to: