Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

why don't we have an away thread; I'M GOING AWAYY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laetitia Belle

PostSubject: why don't we have an away thread; I'M GOING AWAYY   Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Okay so. The site hasn't been very active lately so maybe there's not any reason to post this buuuuut, it's not been completely dead so here;

My school and the town's local acting group, are putting up the musical Grease in April. April 13th to be exact. Now April 13th is only six weeks away, which means we only have six weeks to put up this fantastic musical. Actually we have five because we get a break for Easter.

This means that I have rehearsals from 5 pm - 10 pm every day, bar the weekends when I have them at 10 am - 3 pm. Now, there might come days that I have to be in at 5-10 (especially after Easter) and then there might be days where I don't have to go in for more than one or two hours, so that means I'll still be able to be around and post a little - though I should probably use that time to study, heeeheee.

So yeah, just wanted to let you know that you don't have to freak out and think I've quit cos I'm not around much, and to apologise if there'll be a lack of posting from me.

Love you all
Sig/Rhea/Tish/Jessie/Alyssa - andmore

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: why don't we have an away thread; I'M GOING AWAYY   Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:33 am

BYE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: why don't we have an away thread; I'M GOING AWAYY   Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 am

I'm just sort of excited it means that it's not going to be me who hasn't posted back and it makes me look like a good person Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: why don't we have an away thread; I'M GOING AWAYY   Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:22 am

You still owe me posts, so dont think you're off the hook Mister Capulet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indrazade Belle
Headmistress
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: why don't we have an away thread; I'M GOING AWAYY   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:05 am

YOU'RE BOTH WHORES.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pembertonhigh.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why don't we have an away thread; I'M GOING AWAYY   

Back to top Go down

why don't we have an away thread; I'M GOING AWAYY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1