Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRACK (TheeandRheeee)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

CRACK (TheeandRheeee) Empty
PostSubject: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:18 am

Rhea was vaguely aware of the fact that she hadn't been in Theo's or Claude's room for a while (but that was a thing she prefered not to think about often), but more focused on the fact that she was about to try to murder her brother once again.

"Theo!" she pounded on his door. She was so not impressed right now that it hurt a little. "I know you're in here you bastard. We need to talk."

She'd managed to get Heather to agree to another night out (they were having a lot of those lately and the shorter girl was apparently getting tired of it, but bullshit) but Rhea had failed to find her favourite purple bag, which would go perfectly with her outfit, and there was really only one person who could have it. Unless Kiva was a thief in disguise - then again, Luca was her friend.
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:33 am

So Theo may have borrowed Rhea's bag for an evening. But they were siblings, and siblings shared and shared alike, didn't they? Besides, it had gotten him a kiss (and a cheeky bit more) off of a particularly pretty barman, so he thought that his sister shouldn't have been mad, really. She should have been happy that she could help out her brother!

Of course, he wasn't particularly sure where the bag was now. It had been discarded somewhere. Maybe it was still in the pub. He was fully intent on looking for it later.

Sure, Theo wasn't on the way over to the pub right at this moment in time, but the fact remained that he had felt the full intention of doing it. He told himself that as he heard his sister's voice through the door. "Just coming," he mumbled, pushing himself to his feet and glancing in the mirror. Falling asleep in his clothes seemed to be a regular occurrence. Being covered in glitter wasn't one. He grinned a little, before turning to open the door.

"Oh haaaaaaaaai babes," he said, leaning his cheek against the wood as he looked down at his little sister. "How can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:12 am

"I know you've got my bag." Rhea said as soon as the doors were opened and crossed her arms, looking up accusingly at her brother. "You better go fucking find it because I'm running late and I need it."

It took her a moment to actually take in her brother's apperance. "You look like shit. Why do you have glitter-Actually. I'm not sure I want to know. Can you just please locate my bag so I can just leave already? I heard that they're apparently giving free shots if you show up before ten."

So she wasn't in the nicest mood. She was too hungover, too sober and in need of a bag to be happy. She couldn't resist looking over her brother's shoulder to see if he was alone (to see if Claude was there) before focusing back on him and holding her hand out impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:29 am

"Running late?" Theo asked curiously, raising his eyebrows. "To where exactly?" He really shouldn't be allowing himself to get distracted. He needed to make up a bullshitty excuse for why he had lost her favourite bag.

But she was just making him want to go. "Free shots?" he said, eyebrows darting higher. "Fuck, I'm coming out with you. Give me two seconds." Shutting the door (with the knowledge that she probably wouldn't leave if he didn't give her her bag) he fished off his old shirt and grabbed a new one, before dousing a liberal amount of aftershave on and splashing his face with water in the bathroom. "I'm so ready to go," he said as he opened the door, before grinning at her. Maybe she'd forget about the bag.

Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:14 am

Rhea gave her brother a look, moving one hand to rest against the wall and clicking her fingers against it impatiently. "Where do you think I'm going at nine in the evening? I'm surprised you look so shitty and are at home, are you getting too old for the club?"

Rhea was so not impressed when the door was closed. He had so lost her bag, she could feel it and she would fucking have his head. She waited, fingers still moving rapidly against the wall until the doors opened again and she made sure to stand in her brother's way. "You're not leaving until you get me my bag." she told him, while thinking of different ways to hurt him if he didn't. "I will personally pay the bartender not to serve you if you don't find that bag right now."
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:06 am

"Shut your cakehole, bitchface," Theo replied, sticking his tongue out. "I am not too old. FYI, I'm recovering from my brilliant night last night."

He grinned slightly as she threatened him, winking at his sister. "Yeah, well, seeing as the bartender is the reason your bag isn't in my possession at the moment, that might not work. Oh my gosh, Rhea, you have got to meet him. He's like... he's like... if chocolate was human, he'd be it. Mm, mm, mm." He paused quickly. "Wait. I haven't lost your bag or anything."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 pm

"You're so rude to your little sister, what would Daddy say?" Rhea raised her eyebrows teasingly. "Your brilliant night last night which included my bag because I want it back and FYI," she mocked. "You're not allowed to borrow my bag ever again, or any of my stuff actually."

"No!" Rhea shouted, slapping her hands over her ears. "Do not ruin the hot bartender for me, do not ruin the hot bartender - I will ruin you." she glared at him. "Okay," so he'd lost her bag. "Alright." breathe in. "Then you go and fucking buy me a new one right fucking now."
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:06 am

"Come on, Rhee, he's far too hot to be straight," Theo replied, grinning and cocking his head to the side. "I mean, look at me. I'm far too hot to be straight. Obvs. You were quite unfortunate, then, basically." He grinned, before rolling his eyes.

"I haven't lost it per-say," he corrected her. "I know exactly where it is. I just, you know, left it. Along with some other things. Come on. Let's go get shitfaced. I'm not buying you a new bag, anyway. And technically I wasn't allowed to borrow it this time so you know, you might want to actually make a substantial threat to stop me."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:08 am

Theo shut up you were a twelve year old cock sucker once
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:12 am

CRACK (TheeandRheeee) Tumblr_milhtaKM681r54ij4o3_500
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:13 am

You age so well
thank you for admitting that its true <3
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:16 am

that was quite a nice photo of you I posted don't be too hard on yourself

BADABING BADABOOM
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:22 am

hey theo why do you have a miley cyrus on your faceCRACK (TheeandRheeee) Article-1309729-0B111A1C000005DC-596_224x423
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:39 am

hey Rhea why do you have a face
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:37 am

Rhea why are you so sexy*
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:55 am

Rhea rolled her eyes. "Are you sure he didn't just mistake you for a woman, dearie?" she asked him, before reaching out and patting his shoulder. "I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time."

"Theseus. Where exactly did you leave my bag?" Rhea raised her eyebrows again. She was going to throw up if he went home with the hot bartender. "I don't know if I want to go get 'shitfaced' with you - you owe me a lot of drinks for the bag. You're not allowed to steal my stuff either or bad things will happen to you," she smiled sweetly. "Don't underestimate my love for my stuff, brother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRACK (TheeandRheeee)   CRACK (TheeandRheeee) Empty

Back to top Go down

CRACK (TheeandRheeee)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: