Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Adoption Agency

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Lee
Student
Student

PostSubject: Adoption Agency   Thu May 24, 2012 8:38 pm

If you need a character that is somehow important to your charrie, and you don't want to play it yourself, this is the place to let us know. Just copy the following into a reply and wait to see if someone replies to your request.

Code:
[b]Your characters name:[/b]
[b]Who you are looking for:[/b]
[b]What you want them to be like:[/b]
[b]Anything else you want to add:[/b]

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kol Nathan Zeklos

PostSubject: Re: Adoption Agency   Thu May 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Your characters name: Kol Nathan Zeklos
Who you are looking for: Elijah Zeklos - an older half brother/the only responsible figure in Kol's life/also a Titan/the reincarnation of Kratos (my character's son in mythology)
What you want them to be like: More calm, not a Samaritan, also dark, always stays on his brother side, and listens to him because that's the way things work for them. He should be a bit younger than 40
Anything else you want to add:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salea Marceza
Samaritan Spy
Samaritan Spy

PostSubject: Re: Adoption Agency   Thu May 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Your characters name: Salea Marceza
Who you are looking for: Love interest
What you want them to be like: Preferably someone who'd accept her for being a Hellhound. And I think the love interest should be a Samaritan, since she's the Samaritans' spy. But it's fine if it's NOT a Samaritan. Just someone who'd love and accept her.
Anything else you want to add: I'm not really choosy, you know? The love interest may be a girl or a boy, since she is, honestly, bi.

Just PM me if you want this spot, and I'll see if your character fits the job.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adoption Agency   

Back to top Go down

Adoption Agency
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1