Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Hanging Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

Just Hanging Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Maeve noted the frown on his face and frowned herself "Hikago tell me how do you feel right now" she said referring to the frown and his gazing out "Yeah... I guess he his though I don't see how he's lucky" she said her eyes darting away from him.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 pm

He tilted his head and thought. "Happy for a friend." He poked her forehead. "He's lucky because he has someone pretty with a lovely voice who is also very kind."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:00 am

Maeve blinked at the poke and nodded "Thank you" she said before standing up wanting another drink, her throat feeling dry all of a sudden "I wonder how he is... I haven't seen him since that blasted kissing game of his" she mumbled with a pout as she opened the fridge and took out two glasses then poured out some milk. She huffed and leaned on the counter and sipped at her drink quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:03 am

He walked over and took the second glass. "Kissing game?" He asked as he sipped his milk. "I have heard of it and saw people play it but never played it myself as well as this odd one called the nervous game. I'd never play them myself unless I wanted to date the girl." He spoke casually and leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:06 am

Maeve glanced at him and shrugged "Played them both with Aris quite hilarious really" she said with a smirk as she took another sip of her milk. "He played it with lots of his friends I think" she said with a casual shrug "and the rules we played on the kissing game was loser dates the winner till she/he gets better than the winner" she repeated then blinked "How the hell do I still remember that" she grumbled at herself
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:08 am

Hikago tilted his head and frowned again at the wager of the kissing game and then shook his head figuring it wasn't his place to say anything all though his ears dropped a little. "I see.." He nodded. "Explains why when I did want to play no one wanted to" He shrugged his shoulders and set his glass down.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:11 am

Maeve frowned slightly as she glanced at him again noting that his ears drooped. She sighed and reached for his tail with her own. "Speak out your thoughts" she said, looking forward out a window that she barely noticed was there before "and people are fools sometimes" she uttered then sipped at her milk "you're a great guy ya know lots of girls should be dying to play the kissing game with you"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:19 am

He coughed and blushed more then ever before his skin practically turning all red. "Well I don't think it's right to date someone just because they won this isn't the dark ages ya know." He wrapped his tail around hers and his ears perked up at the touch. "Plus I'm jealous of him." He muttered the last part and picked his glass back up to sip some more. "Thanks for the kind words."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:24 am

Maeve turned to him as he coughed , a bit worried before blinking at his statement. A Cheshire like grin spread her face as she started laughing "Quite true" she said after before blinking her ears perking up hearing what he mumbled "You're what?" she repeated, raising an eyebrow at him before tugging at his tail "Welcome"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:28 am

Hikago shook his head and took a large drink from his glass finishing it. "I didn't say anything." He looked away and could swear his face had turned as red as a tomato. He hoped she bought what he said as his tail wrapped around her hand. "I doubt there are many girls that would want to play either game with me I know none ever have before." He said softly seeming torn between happy and sad about the fact.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:35 am

Maeve tsk'ed at him and shook her head "Oh no no no no Mr. Lionheart tell what you said" she demanded playfully a grin on her face. She pouted though at the next part "Trust me you're sweet and kind no girl in their right mind would turn you down" she said with a slight smile before taking his and her glass and putting them in the sink. She turned back to him and hugged him, her arms slipping round his waist "And stop undermining yourself"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:39 am

He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. "I said I was jealous of him.." He spoke softly and laid his head on top of hers. "Well then everyone I've liked so far has been crazy?" He asked with a slight chuckle. "As for undermining myself it's a defense mechanism if I don't have confidence in myself most of the time then no one can make me feel worse." He spoke like it was such a simple and justified reason
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:44 am

Maeve smiled and purred contentedly "Jealous? Why?" she asked as her tail swayed around behind her trying to find something to do. "Am I crazy?" she asked, pulling back a bit so he can see the cute mock pout on her face. "But..." she said with a real pout "Please... just stop undermining yourself"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:47 am

He smiled down at her and his tail found hers so their tails could cuddle. "Well I haven't asked you out or anything so you can't turn me down and by your own logic be crazy." He nodded. "I will try to not undermine myself around you." He said as he petted her.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:50 am

Maeve chuckled and shook her head at him "You're the crazy one" she retorted at him before purring at the pet. She cuddle closer to him and grinned "I claim thee!" she exclaimed with a giggle "You shall now be mine.. if you want to that is" she said as she looked up at him
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:52 am

He laughed and looked at her with an inquisitive look in his eyes. "So now I'm some kind of pet?" He started thinking about that while his tail rubbed hers.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:57 am

Maeve shook her head, her raven curls strewn about slightly "Not a pet!" she exclaimed before cuddling him trying to hide her face as she was blushing at their tails "More as a snuggle cuddle buddy"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:01 am

Hikago rubbed his chin as he thought more and cuddled back to her. "I guess that is acceptable since it's better then nothing." He smiled. "As long as your boyfriend doesn't get mad over it since I don't want to cause problems."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:07 am

Maeve grinned and kissed his cheek "Yay!" she exclaimed, her ears perking up "Thanks you!" She pulled away from him, regretfully and rubbed her hands together "I do seem to remember we have a tour to get too?"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:10 am

Hikago nodded and grumbled at the loss of contact. "Yea I forgot all about the tour." He smiled and grabbed her hand. "Shall we get to the tour then?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:21 am

Maeve nodded and made her tail wrap itself round his wrist "Well as you can see we're standing here at my very very cozy kitchen" she said in a mock serious tone before a grin spread her lips. She wandered to the door leading to the living room was and stopped in the middle of the room "This is the living room and over here..." she said leading him into another door "Is the hot tub" she said humming. "Next is upstairs..." she said then grinned "Keep up" she said and dashed towards the second floor. She stopped abruptly at a maeve colored door and opened it. "This is my room" she said then moved on to the next room and entered "The guest bedroom and then" she said as she walked them over to the door connecting the room to the other room and her bedroom "The bathroom."

She huffed slightly and opened the door to her room via bathroom and plopped down on her bed "Thats about it"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:25 am

Hikago smiled and kept up with her easily listening to what she said. He sat down next to her on her bed and his hand rested on hers. "I like your house it's cozy but living alone in any house would be lonely." He said as he squeezed her hand a little.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Maeve sighed and squeezed his hand back "Yeah that's true" she said with a pout before moving to lie down. She turned her head to look at him "And where are you staying Hikago?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:02 pm

He shrugged as he thought about it. "I haven't decided yet exactly." He moved to lay next to her. "If you think it'd be a good idea I could always stay here.." He had to admit that the idea wasn't at all displeasing.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Maeve smiled slightly and cuddled up to him then blinked "You're not staying anywhere" she said in disbelief before pouting "That's it you're staying here" she said with a nod before poking him "The guest room is officially your room"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging Out
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: Ellington Village :: Houses :: Maeve's Mystery-
Jump to: