Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shop Away!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

Shop Away! Empty
PostSubject: Shop Away!   Shop Away! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:57 am

Maeve wandered into the clothes shop, still holding Hikago's hand. She didn't feel like pulling it away for some reason. "Go pick some clothes" she said as she led them to the men's section blushing all the while. "I honestly dont have great fashion sense when it comes to guys" she added in as a explanation.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Shop Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Away!   Shop Away! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:08 am

Hikago smiled at Maeve as they entered the shop. He didn't want to let go of her hand at all for some reason and he hoped she felt the same way. "I trust your judgment on this." He looked at all the clothes wide eyed wondering what to get. He settled on grabbing clothes like what he was wearing just in different colors and started looking at suits. "Hmm I should get a suit in case I want to go to a dance with you or something."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

Shop Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Away!   Shop Away! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 am

Maeve idly noted what he picked and chuckled "You know those kind of clothes suit you" she said before wandering over to him to kiss his cheek "Hrm... maybe" she said before grinning "Go for it then" She looked him up and down and blushed, turning her eyes away then "Blue or black would look good"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Shop Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Away!   Shop Away! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:19 am

He noted her blushing and smiled brightly at her. "Then black it is." He grabbed the suit off the rack and put it with the rest of the clothes. "You know I like your fashion sense." He said as he looked at her blushing but not looking away. "I think anything bright would look good on you it would match your personality." He stepped into another row to get undergarments.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

Shop Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Away!   Shop Away! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:24 am

Maeve chuckled slightly and shook her head "Red or Violet suits me best" she retorted before making her way to the ladies section "Come and find me when you're done!" she called out low enough for him to hear and not cause a bother. She went to the dresses and browsed around, humming.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Shop Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Away!   Shop Away! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 am

He walked up behind her when he was done and smiled. "Well I count red as a bright color it represents love and passion which are good traits to have." He said softly as he watched her look at the dresses. "I was told once as a joke to wear a yellow suit and blue tie.." He laughed a little and grabbed her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

Shop Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Away!   Shop Away! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 am

Maeve shook her head at him "Yellow suit and Blue tie sounds fun" she said, giggling before coughing to try and cover it up. She blushed brightly at what he said and pulled out a red cocktail dress "Hrm I wonder if Pemberton will hold a ball again this year" she mumbled, tilting her head at the dress. She squeezed his hand, hiding a smile before turning to look at him "Got everything?"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Shop Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Away!   Shop Away! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:37 am

He laughed a little. "Well if I need another suit I might get that color combo." He tilted his head at her mentioning a ball. "If they do would you like to go with me?" He asked her blushing again as he squeezed her hand gently. "I think I do." He did a mental checklist and nodded smiling brightly. "Yep!"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

Shop Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Away!   Shop Away! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Maeve chuckled slightly and nodded "We'll see" she said with a bit of a smirk before slinging the red cocktail dress on her arm and dragging him to the counter. "Good" she said. After a moment, she had paid all the things they bought and smiled at him. "Come on back to the house to get ya stuff in" She tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear and proceeded to take two shopping bags leaving the other two with him then began to walk back home. "Come on slowpoke!"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Shop Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Away!   Shop Away! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Hikago laughed and followed her taking her we'll see as a great sign. "Well wait up for me would ya." He said with a chuckle as he caught up with her and walked back home with her.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shop Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Away!   Shop Away! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shop Away!
Page 1 of 1