Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Settling In

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

Settling In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:49 am

He smiled at the kiss and wrapped his arms around her holding her close. "Well I was hoping you'd go with me Maeve." He said as he kissed her again sure he was getting addicted to kissing her but mostly because it was her. "That's if you want to go with me." He mumbled
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:54 am

Maeve grinned brightly and kissed him back eagerly before pulling away blushing 'That'd be great' she said, biting her lip. She started walking to the living room, practically dragging him with her by the tail. She giggled slightly and pulled at the couch making it into a bed and quickly laid on it. "Can I have cuddles?" she asked him with a pout, as she opened her arms.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:58 am

Hikago smiled brightly and climbed onto the couch bed with her. He wrapped his arms around her tightly and cuddled her close. "You did say yes right?" He asked not sure if he heard her right or not. He kissed her lightly and smiled. "I think I'm falling in love with you already.." He said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:03 am

Maeve smiled and kissed him back before her eyes widened at what he said "W-what?" she asked not really believing anyone could love her. "And yes I did say yes" she said after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:06 am

Hikago snuggled closer to her and had his lips close to hers still. "I said I think I'm falling in love with you Maeve." He said with some confidence. "I just wanted to make sure you knew that." He looked away sure that she would say she just wanted to be friends.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:12 am

Maeve felt like she just died and went to heaven. Literally. She was acting like the giggling school girl that she never was. She leaned in and captured his lips in a desperate and passionate kiss before pulling away, blushing brightly but smiling. "T-thats good" she said mentally scolding herself for not saying anything else. She hid her face then by snuggling close to him.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 am

Hikago went wide eyed at the kiss and returned it passionately before smiling at her actions. "M-Maeve is that your way of saying you love me too?" He asked as he gently grabbed her chin and made her look at him. "If the answer is yes then kiss me again." His tail wrapped around one of her hands as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:31 am

Maeve bit her lip before sighing and rubbing his tail with her thumb. "I do love you..." she mumbled then took a deep breath "But you have to remember I'm with Aris, remember?" She looked at him, smiling apologetically before pouting "I'd understand if ya don't want to snuggle or cuddle anymore" she added.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:33 am

Hikago shook his head and just snuggled closer to her. "It's okay I understand." He smiled a little at her. "At least you said you love me back. I'm just unlucky that you're with him until you can out kiss him." He made a face at that but accepted his fate. "I'll always be here to cuddle and snuggle with you Maeve even if he doesn't like it or the fact that you love me back." He spoke sounding a little hurt but still smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:40 am

Mae snuggled closer to him in relief. She was a bit afraid of leaving her. That was a shocker really. "I'm scared that I can't outkiss him though" she said with a bit of a pout "I havent been kissing guys really long" Mae actually had the decency to blush at this part before coughing "You'retheguyi'vekissedsomuchthough" she said very quickly not really stopping before taking in deep breaths. "Thank you by the way"
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 am

Hikago blushed and smiled at her glad she still wanted to snuggle with him. "Well if you want to... I can help you practice till you can beat him." He thought for a moment. "You know you could always try half shifting certain animals to give you an edge since it's still you and you're abilities that could beat him." He said hoping it would work. "You're the only girl I've ever kissed.. and I'd love to keep it that way." He spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:50 am

Maeve grinned "That would work" she said before blinking at him. "What kind of animals though? or Maybe a certain creature?" she said, ideas running through her mind before she was brought out of her thoughts by what he said next "I-" she said before cutting herself off. Geez she had actually forgotten that Hik never really kissed anyone before her. "W-why?" she decided to ask.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:54 am

He rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. "Well half shifting an animal with a longer tongue to out do his an anything that would make it easier to breath would help. Don't forget if you get him to quit first it counts." He sighed almost sadly. "Well you're the first girl to like me enough to let plus I told you before no one ever wanted to ever play the kissing game with me. So I got to watch but never play it or the nervous game." He turned to look at her. "But it's no big deal"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am

Maeve nodded as she listed down possibilities in her head before frowning and kissing him right then "As I said the last time they are fools" she mumbled through the kiss before pulling away, yawning. "Can we take a nap here?" she said sleepily to him only now realizing how tiring the day was.
Back to top Go down
Hikago Lionheart
Student
Student
Hikago Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:02 am

Hikago kissed her back and smiled into the kiss still smiling when she pulled away. "Yea and I was a fool for not coming here sooner." He said as he yawned and stretched out on the bed. "Yea a nap sounds good and like I would say no to anything you'd ask me." He wrapped his tail and arms around her tightly wanting to sleep as close to her as he could.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Calypso
Student
Student
Maeve Calypso

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Maeve nodded and yawned, snuggling closer before drifting off to sleep.

[Poppy post is poppy and..]

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling In
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: Ellington Village :: Houses :: Maeve's Mystery-
Jump to: