Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need to Eat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carim Raine
Student
Student
Carim Raine

Need to Eat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Carim lit up a little when he touched her hand then frown when he realized that he did. Carim did not understand this feeling she was having about Aris, he probably wasn't interested in someone like her for more than a friend.

"I would be glad to grant you permission to touch me anytime you want.". Carim took a moment to look him in the face, "I trust you."

Carim always had this feel about her when it cam to people and that feeling spoke volumes around Aris.

"So I hear there is a welcoming dance, do you have a date?"
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Aris blushed when she said that she trusted him, laughing nervously and looking away as quickly as he could to hide the silly thing that carressed his cheeks. He shouldn't be so quick to color as he did, but this girl sparked something he hadn't felt in a while.

"T-that's great," He smiled, clearing his throat and deepening his voice to feel more manly. "I'm glad that you trust me."

"Unfortunately, yes," He grimaced. "She's just a friend, I've only just met her. But she and I had no one to go with soooo, we went together." He smiled apologetically, "Maybe... at the next dance you'd like to go with me?"
Back to top Go down
Carim Raine
Student
Student
Carim Raine

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Carim kept making side glances at Aris, she was trying to get a feel on whether or not this guy liked her for more than a friend. Not that it bother Carim a lot she could have any man she wanted if she so choose, but it was not like her.

"Well generally I have a feeling about someone and that breeze I sparked earlier was a small sigh of that, so I know you can be trusted." Carim smiled

Carim smiled a little at Aris, "You don't have to explain everything to me, I understand you have a date that is cool. Maybe she wouldn't mind if I stole at least one dance."

Carim smile got a little brighter when he said maybe they could go to the next dance together.

"I imagine that will be acceptable to me, I do not foresee a boyfriend in the future." Carim looked down towards the ground and mumbled something that she thought only she could hear. "Unless you are that boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:03 am

Aris could feel her eyes on him, but he ignored them, settling into passive play until he and Maeve broke it off. He knew many people were anxious to know things right then and there, but he was someone who took their time and let things lie low for a time; especially with a girl he was beginning to like and another he had grown dull of clashing within his mind.

"Well, I'm glad that you have those instincts," He nodded. "I do enjoy being trusted."

"Nah, she won't mind. I have a feeling that I'm just an accessory anyways," he laughed and imagined the short girl that had been so keen on going with him. He couldn' help feeling like there was a flash of greed within her that he only noticed now.

Aris's lips twitched as he caught her whisper, pretending he hadn't heard. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, he glanced at her, "So are you a seer then?"
Back to top Go down
Carim Raine
Student
Student
Carim Raine

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:43 am

Carim had become a very independent girl and didn't need a man to fill up her card unless it was someone who didn't care if they had a smart and independent girl.

"Well trust works both way for any friendship to work." Carmin smiled

Carmin almost laughed when he said he was just an accessory. But instead she smirked as she looked him over. "Well I believe you would make the perfect bracelet."

Carim's heart sank a little when he asked her if she was a seer, she wondered how much he had heard her say.

"Nope, I wish I was sometimes. But then I don't foresee any guy in my future, because the one I have my eye on is occupied. When I see something I want I will wait until the opportunity is available. The perfect relationship takes time, and I am willing to wait forever."
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:50 am

"I agree wholeheartedly," Aris laughed, nodding enthusiastically. He found her rather intriguing, and quite brilliant. She had a brain, and she wasn't afraid to use it, which was an automatic turn on-- though not a sexual turn on, it was more of a mental one-- and attracted him to her.

"A bracelet? I can see that, I suppose," He joked, chuckling happily. His time away from Pemberton had given him time to change and things that he would have taken offensively before were now quite funny. He looked around, trying to remember what street they were on and what they were looking for.

A drink, silly boy, His mind told him irritably. He ignored its tone and continued to lead her away from the shop. He'd forgotten how far the coffee shop was from the grocery store.

"You're a girl any man in the world would want to be with then." He said gently, putting on a sly expression right afterwards, "Do you have anyone in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Carim Raine
Student
Student
Carim Raine

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Carim could not help but smile as they walked,

"Were you so intranced by our disussion did you forget where we were going." Carim smiled scratch "Or was it my looks that distracted you?". Carim had to laugh.

Carim was enjoying the walking and talking more than anything. Maybe it was just the company she was enjoying.

"Yep, my own little protection bracelet". Carim stated and then leaned her head on his shoulder.

When he asked her who she might have her eyes on she almost laughed. Was he not actually listening to what she was saying.

"Well seeing the only boy I have met is you; I guess the only guy I have my eye on is you."
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:09 am

Aris flushed and cleared his throat, licking his lips nervously, "Ahhhh well, both, to be quite honest." He laughed and rubbed his cheeks with one hand, swallowing his nervousness and recovering his cool.

Her sudden shift in indiscreet flirting to direct startled him ever so slightly. He wasn't sure how to react, though his mind told him to just go for it. So he smiled, settling his head on hers and sighed contently.

"Well then, I'm one lucky guy."
Back to top Go down
Carim Raine
Student
Student
Carim Raine

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Carim could not help but smile as she watched Aris become a little nervous,

"Sorry about that sometimes I seem to have that effect on people." Carim could not believe the direction this was going.

Carim looked around and noticed a little shop and smiled ,"How about that little shop over there." Carim pointed to the shop she was looking at.

Carim sighed when he placed his head on her head. She was actually enjoying herself with the flirting. It had been awhile since she had actually had company.

"You are a lucky guy, I can be a great friend or anything else someone might be interested in." Carim said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:44 am

{OOC: Sorry I'm so late D: I had band and stuff and I completely forgot about rping here!}

"Don't worry about it really," Aris laughed, shrugging. "It's not something to be sorry about."

"That one," He nodded, smiling happily as he noticed it. "That's a very nice one I completely agree." He started to lead the way towards it, not too far away.

He didn't know what he was doing. Technically he wasn't single yet and he was already touching another girl in such a tender way. He should've have felt bad about it, but he couldn't. It was like he and Maeve had never been together in the first place. It was all just a dare and he didn't want to keep her to it. So he didn't feel bad, not at all.

Ris smiled and nodded, "I like that."
Back to top Go down
Carim Raine
Student
Student
Carim Raine

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 am

((OOC: Do I look worried or anything)))

Carim followed his lead over to the shop and found them a seat outside and waited for the waitress to come over to them. Carim smiled at Aris she knew that she would probably never have him the way she wanted because he was with someone else but she would at least relish in his company. Maybe it would turn into more later, a woman could only hope.

"So what sounds good?" Carim asked as she looked over the menu.
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:00 am

Aris settled into the seat across from Carim, smiling and waiting for the waitress. He looked over a small menu that hung above the counter, their words large for those farther away could read it and see.

He frowned thoughtfully as he spoke, "The 'Classic Italian Lasagna' is a good choice. With a small salad I suppose. It's weird this place serves stuff like this." He shrugged, "Your drink all depends on your choice of it." He wouldn't be getting classic... lotsa-meat-lasagna was a better choice for a guy like him. He liked his meat.
Back to top Go down
Carim Raine
Student
Student
Carim Raine

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Carim could not help but smiled as he told her what he thought about lasagna.

"Its hard to believe the type of things places like this serve. But that sounds good, but then I like a little meat with my lasagna."

Carim knew that most people thought people like her were vegans and that was just not completely true it all depended on the nymph.

"With a tall cold tea. What do you think about that?"
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:14 am

Aris grinned as she said she liked a little meat, "I suppose that means you're my kind of girl." He refrained from going into it, though he wished he would. His brain was working over his heart right now and that was a good thing most of the time.

He nodded enthusiastically. He personally hated the hell out of tea, but if she liked it she was welcome to drink it. He wouldn't stop her and it wouldn't be a barrier to whatever his relationship was at with her at this current point in time.

"I'll be getting the wonderfully unhealthy soda that I have become addicted to." He smiled, looking up at the waiter that had drifted over. He gave the waiter his order and then turned to Carim to confirm hers.
Back to top Go down
Carim Raine
Student
Student
Carim Raine

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Carim smiled, "Well that is good I was hoping I would be your kind of girl. Well sometime."

When the waiter came over Carim gave the waitress her order and she smirked a little, "I will have a soda myself I think."

Its not like she never had a soda before, but she decided what the heck it would be fine. Carim could feel that the waiter was having problems taking his eyes off of her. That was one thing she hated, she was not a piece of meat to drool over. When he finally left she gave Aris all of her attention.

"So what else would you like to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:37 am

Aris smiled as she ordered, sending irritated glances at the waiter until he left and smiled widely at Carim. He knew that she was attractive and he understood that people had eyes for no one but the beautiful but when there was a boy and a girl in a booth together, maybe people could be a little more discreet about it? He didn't know, but either way there was nothing he could do about it... yet.

He looked thoughtful for a moment to answer her question, "Well... I'm not sure. Are you really a teenager? I guess that's a question I could ask." He laughed a little as he tried to remember the course he had taken in his prior years. He couldn't remember exactly what he'd learned about her race.
Back to top Go down
Carim Raine
Student
Student
Carim Raine

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Carim smiled as she watched his reaction against the waiter. She could not help it that people were attracted to her. It did drive her crazy, but she had no problem telling them off if they ever crossed a line.

Carim tried not to laugh at his question, but she understood it very well.

"I will stop aging once I hit the age of 21, but I have the power to make myself look older if I want. What about you, how do you age?"
Back to top Go down
Aris Petrov
Student
Student
Aris Petrov

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:40 am

Aris shrugged, looking down at his hands with a sigh, "My parents say that I will not age until I learn to control my change. I will forever look like a teenager, unfortunately. I haven't been able to prove them wrong, since my grandfather was quite young looking when he finally died. I'm not sure though." He rolled his eyes, "Forever a seventeen year old, even as my birthday comes every year."

He smiled and ruffled his already messy curls and shrugged, "Ah well, life is life and if I must live it then I will make it laugh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to Eat   Need to Eat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need to Eat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: