Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  Empty
PostSubject: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 am

Claude was thoroughly enjoying himself. Then again, it was very rare for him to not be enjoying himself when alcohol was involved. Part of his brain suggested that he probably wanted to slow down at some point, seeing as he was drinking a tad quickly, but that would be boring. And boring wasn't fun.

Claude threw an arm around Theo, turning to the people he was drinking with at the club. "I feel like I'm drinking more than you are. Which means you all need to drink faster. All of you. Because in about five or ten minutes I'm probably going to be tipsy enough to dance, and I'm going to need myself a dance partner. And I'm looking at one of you," he took another swig of his drink, turning to look at it. What was he drinking anyway?

If it was any other situation, it would probably worry him that he didn't know what he was drinking. But he didn't even question it when he was sober, so it probably wasn't a bad sign. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:06 am

Evangeline stumbled into the club after a few pre-going out drinks that she had stolen from her sister's alcohol cabinet. She had only had half a bottle of vodka yet she was already a bit tipsy. Looking around she saw that there was a few people who she recognized.

She made her way to them clumsily. "OH EM GEE! RHEA!" she grinned at the girl, going in for a hug with the sophomore, even though she didn't like her all too much, before turning to the other guys.

"Erm, I like can't remember your names, but hi there!" she giggled before nearly tripping up in her heals, but catching herself on one of the guys.
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 am

Theo laughed as Claude's arm was thrown over his shoulders, pulling the other boy's drink out of his hand. He was leaving them all behind. "Man, I could drink you under the table," he replied as he took a swig, before pressing it back into Claude's grasp and looking around.

"No. No dancing. No dancing when I don't have a camera. No dancing when I'm only starting to get a liiiiiittle close to tipsy." Oh, they hadn't been out in a while, and Theo had missed it. He had also forgotten how good it felt, the gigglier he began to get. He could almost forget that by the end of the night he would have sentenced himself to a colossal headache. "Otherwise I'll have to dance, and, well, we all know what a tragedy that would be!"

Somebody else entered, someone whom he only vaguely recognised but clearly knew his little sister. Her cheery greeting made him grin though. "Hi!" he replied in a chipper voice. "Just in time. Claude's gonna be an idiot and dance. You can teach him!"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:26 am

It wasn't every day Rhea was out drinking with both her brothers. It was a normal thing, going out for a drink with Theo. And Claude. But Artemis on the other hand rarely ever wanted to go with them, so Rhea was half excited to see if they'd manage to get him drunk. The good sibling.

Of course, Rhea was going to start with person number One though, herself. She wasn't sure if she'd live through a drunk Artemis without being drunk herself (or at least have a camera, which she didn't, sadly).

"Can you even dance without tripping over yourself?" Rhea asked, raising her eyebrows but she never got to hear if he even answered her question because there was familiar voice shouting and then arms were around her, pulling her into a tight hug.

"OH MY GOD! EVIE!" the brunette squealed hugging the blonde back. Normally Rhea wouldn't think twice before saying that she utterly hated Evangeline Belle, but when you were drinking everything changed. "I'm so glad you're here!" she squeezed the blonde harder, before giggling and gesturing towards the boys. "These are my brothers! And Claude, but he's not my brother!" she reached out for Evangeline's drink. "Ooh, what are you drinking? Can I taste?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 am

Artemis walked in and seen Rhea and Theo was already there. He knew
that they both where either drunk or on the way. Artie was always
consider the good one. Because he never drank but there was times
that he would go to the bar with his twin and sister. And because it
was a way to spend time with them. Sometimes he asked himself why
they did this. He didn't see the fun acting like an idiot and having
a hangover the next day.

He then got Rhea and Theo attention that he was there. And he knew
that when he left he would be drunk.
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:04 am

Claude rolled his eyes when Theo said he couldn't dance. "Then drink faster! Don't get left behind!" he grinned happily at the idea of it being a tragedy. "It'll be amazing. Trust me. When am I ever wrong?" other than most of the time of course, but small details.

"I'll have you know, Rhea, that I am an excellent dancer," he said, pleased that his drink was back in his hand and taking a swig, before offering it to Theo. Better to offer than to have it stolen from him. "I surpass all of the dancing. I'm so good I do a whole circle and become bad again. That's how good I am at dancing."

Then suddenly there was another girl that he thought he recognised, but didn't really trust himself to remember. She seemed to know Rhea though, so that was cool. She caught herself from tripping and he grinned with Theo's words.

"I am going to be an idiot and dance, would you like to teach me? Or join me in my idiocity? Seeing as everyone else is being boring and far too sober for my liking?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:42 am

"OH MY GOD! You have brothers? Yum." she giggled, winking at them. She looked down at her drink that she had ordered little less than than two minutes ago, but couldn't put a name to the clear liquid she held in her hand. "Erm, honestly I have no idea, but you can drink it, cause of yolo." she laughed using the motto that if she was sober she would have hated.

"Claude?" she asked, spinning around until she was facing the correct person. "I bet you don't dance like an idiot!" she slurred, leaning on someone's shoulder so she didn't collapse on the floor.

"I have like a totally fab idea! I'll dance with you!" she grinned, taking Claude's hand and dragging him to the dance floor, stumbling over her heels a good few times.
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:22 am

Theo grinned back as the girl winked, and returned it. "Evie, is it?" he gathered from Rhea's excited squeals as he accepted Claude's drink again, taking another gulp. "Dude, what is this?" he asked, frowning. "It's gonna get me hammered. I like it!"

He couldn't help but fall into laughter as Evie took Claude and guided him to the dance floor. This would be fun. This would be great fun. He looked over at his brother and sister, grinning manically. "Drink up and let's follow!" he said, jarring a finger at the other two. "I don't want to miss Claude looking like a prick. Gosh I wish I had a camera."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:32 am

Rhea raised her eyebrows, since when was 'yum' a fitting word to describe her brothers with? What. Ew. "Thank you!" she accepted Evangeline's drink and downed it in one large sip, groaning with pleasure. "It's strong, I love it."

She really needed to get drunker, because somewhere sober-Rhea was starting to remember why she disliked Evangeline. Not only was the girl ridiculously pretty but she was also a very giggly school girl (then again, Rhea probably was one of those as well) and one of those type that just easily got on Rhea's nerves. "Don't let him break your toes." she called after Evangeline as she started to drag Claude with him to dance.

"Here Arty-Party!" Rhea passed her own drink to her brother. "You should be drinking too! You can't be a sober bastard just because you wan't too, we're all getting hammered tonight!" she announced, before she followed Theo to the dance floor, scanning the crowd for a dance partner of her own. "I'm definitely not dancing with you two, where are all the attractive people?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:44 am

Artie just stood there. He wasn't planning on drink but he knew this
is what came spending time with her brother and sister. Artie never
heard someone describe him as yum and it was a little weird. He knew
that girl but didn't really now her.

“ Rhea!” He then was passed whatever she was drinking. Artie was
being told to drink it cause they all was getting hammered. “ Go
have fun dance I will just sit here and catch up.” He then started
to drink what was in the glass.
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 am

Claude had to really think when he was asked what his drink was, trying to remember. He kind of wanted to say lighter fluid, because it was very similar to lighter fluid, but it wasn't. "I honestly have no idea. Frosty Jacks? Though if it is, I don't think my liver will be very happy with me in the morning."

He put a hand on his heart at Evie's-if he was listening to Rhea correctly-words. "Thank you. At least someone has faith in me, even if it's not my so-called-friends."

"That does sound like a totally fab idea. I like this idea," Claude agreed before he was dragged to the dance floor, laughing and trying to help the girl stay on her feet. He made sure that he didn't let go of her as he started to dance, partly to make sure she didn't fall, partly to make sure he didn't, because he was fairly sure he was going to get a little stumbly soon.

"As a warning," Claudesaid, leaning slightly closer to Evie to make sure she could hear him. "I can dance, just not very well. At all. But hey, fun is fun, right?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:04 am

"Yep, Evie, Eva, whatever the hell floats your boat!" she grinned at Theo, and mentally decided that he was her favourite. For the time being. Her mind was very subject to change when she was this inebriated.

"If he breaks my toes I break his face!" she shouted back, sticking her tongue out at Claude, as they bustled their way through the crowds to make their way to the centre of the dance floor.

"Honestly honey, it doesn't matter whether you are good at dancing or not when you have had a good few drinks!" she said, louder than she had expected as she nearly fell over, and started laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 am

"Evie-Eva it shall be then!" Theo announced, before laughing. "Hey, Evie-Eva, if he breaks your toes me and Art'll sort him out!" He grinned over at his twin, before noticing Rhea was following him and grabbing her arm, walking back over to Artemis and grabbing his too, attempting to pull them both to the dance floor.

As he was moving he stumbled, using someone else to support him, before grinning at them as they slipped a feather boa round his neck. "Cheers mate," he thanked, before straightening and twirling one end around at the people he had come with. "Tell me. Does it make me look good?" he asked with a mockingly posed pout.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:39 am

Rhea rolled her eyes over her brother, but if Artemis wanted to be a killjoy and not dance and drink with them there wasn't a chance in hell Rhea was going to waste her time - when she could spend that time drinking - by trying to change his mind (Theo could do that, he was nicer after all).

"I'd like to see you and Artie try to sort someone out." she said to Theo, giggling at the thought. "I'm not sure if you honestly could." she reached for another bottle of alcohol from her purse, seeing as she'd given her drink to Artemis. And her glass. The bottle would have to do. Drinks at the bar were ridiculously expensive, and they never noticed if she smuggled in a bottle or two.

Rhea tugged slightly on the feather boa, grinning at her brother. "Oh, Theo! You look dashing, for once I can see how we can be related!" she opened her bottle and too a large sip from it before she thrust it towards Theo. "Drink, big brother, drink!"

She then turned to Evangeline and Claude, tilting her head. "Now, you two shows us some real moves." Maybe there was still some chance he'd break her leg.

Last edited by Rhea Capulet on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 am

Artie knew that he would get up and make a fool out of himself after
a couple of drinks. “ Rhea let me get caught up on my drinks and I
will be with you.” He couldn't remember why he would drink but then
he remembered it was to spend time with Theo and Rhea. And he was
glad that he roommate didn't care if he came back drunk.

He then ordered him some vodka and chugged it down quickly. Artie
then made his way over to where everybody else was. “ Might as well
enjoy this cause I am not going to remembered a damn thing in the
morning.”
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:44 am

"Okay, okay, I'm not breaking anyone's anything, thank you very much!" Claude declared. Honestly, they were all ganging up on him. Terrible people.

He began laughing slightly as Evie did, finding it to be slightly contagious. He did love laughing though. "Come on then, dance with me!" Claude lifted her hand and went to twirl her, careful to make sure to catch her in case she fell. He was not-exactly-sober, sure, but he wasn't drunk enough to not realise they were being a little stumbly.

"Don't think you're getting let off easy," Claude grinned wickedly at Rhea, before racing forward and linking his arm in hers, before beginning to skip round in two circles, letting go of her to move back and do the same with Evie, stumbling slightly on his way.

"Art!" Claude greeted as he came over to join in. "You know what will help you not remember it? Shots. Where are our shots. We need shots. This is clearly what we're missing."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:13 am

"I agree with Rhea," she grinned turning to Theo, as she started to giggle manically "I think I could do more damage that you two sissies any day!" she told them, knowing that it was probably true.

Her laughter grew hysterical as she was spun around by Claude, only just managing to stop herself from falling on her ass. "RHEA, JOIN US HONEY!" she shouted and carried on her dancing. Unfortunately when it came time to dance with Claude once more, she wasn't as lucky with her balance, and fell flat on her bum.

"SHOTS!" she shouted from the floor! "Shots are good, I like shots, do you like shots?" she rambled, asking the last question to a random dancer who had stared at her, as she made a fool of herself.
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:29 am

"Fair enough," Theo called back to Evie, grinning as he swung the ends of his feather boa around again and accepted the drink off of Rhea. "Drink, you say? Oh, oh, I can do that! I will drink you under the table little sister. And then some."

Claude and Evie seem about as graceful as... an ungraceful thing, he thought to himself as he stumbled into someone else. "Whooooops, sorry!" he yelled, despite the fact they were in front of him. The music was loud. Or was it? He didn't care. He just felt like dancing really.

His ears pricked up. "SHOTS?" he yelled, skidding over to help Evie and Claude back to their feet by offering both of his hands. "Yes. I agree. Shots right now let's go. Yes yes good. Come on. Shots."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:32 am

Rhea laughed at Theo. "We really should see which one of us manages to drink more. Or you know, which one of us can hold their liquor better!" She looked over at Artemis, she had gotten so used to going partying with Theo that it wasn't weird for her anymore, having Artemis there on the other hand was. "Give some of my alcohol to Artemis, he seems like he needs it. And then it's my turn again!"

But before she could claim her bottle back to herself Claude was pulling her into his dance and the girl squeaked as she stumbled in circles, trying to keep herself from falling. When he let go of her she had to reach out and steady herself on a stranger's shoulder. "Ooph, thank you gorgeous!" she said to the stranger, flashing him a smile before she turned to Theo and held out her hand. "Now, gimme back my alcohol!"

The mention of shots got Rhea generally excited and her grin grew. She loved shots, and games that could be played with shots. She just absolutely loved everything that had to do with alcohol. And games. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she bounced up and down happily. "I wanna do shots! Let's do shots!" she grabbed Artemis hand and Claude's free arm, eyes searching to find the bar again. "You guys will have to buy though!"

(I'm sorry, but I really wanted to write 'Give me back my Hufflepuff' up there even if I know only Claude will get this reference)
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:46 am

Artemis felt a little bit out of place. He wasn't much of a party
person. And he knew that they was already drunk before coming to the
bar. So he had to catch up with them. He then took the bottle that
Rhea had an started to drink. For once he had no idea what it was and
didn't really care at this point. Artie then watched as Rhea started
to dance with some stranger. But he didn't care because she was
drinking.

When Claude said shots this was enough to get Rhea excited. Before he
could do anything Rhea grabbed his hand and started to pull him to
the bar. “ Fine I am buying this time. Next time someone else can
do it.” He knew that was going to be all the money that he had on
him. Because he was sure they drank alcohol like it was water.
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Claude grinned as the others seemed to think shots were a good plan, pleased he wasn't the only one. Shots were such a group activity. Theo helped Evie up and he made a mental note next time to try harder to help her keep standing, though he stumbled slightly as Rhea grabbed onto his arm and began searching for the bar.

"Next round can be on me, Art, unless you wanna go halves on this one," buying shots for five people wasn't what he would call cheap, even if it wasn't that expensive. He took hold of the end of Theo's feather boa, using it to try get him to move with them. "Grab Evie, and we can be a chain!"

When they eventually found the bar, he turned his attention to the rest of the group. "What kind of shots are we wanting? What kind of shots can everyone stomach at this point, rather."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:39 am

"I can hold my alcohol better than aaaaall of you!" she said as she was helped up to her feet, laughing. "Thank you almighty saviour, how can I ever repay you?" she grinned with a flirtatious wink.

"I can buy shots!" Evie blurted out, and went through her bag till she found what she was looking for. She pulled out a white designer purse. "I have a certain headmistress' money here!" she grinned, practically throwing it around.

"A chain?" she asked, grabbing on to someone's arm, hoping that it was the right group of people, finding herself lucky enough to not be grabbing onto a strangers arm.
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:18 am

Shots sounded good. In fact, they sounded great. Shots sounded beautiful. Theo stood musing about it for a second when he stumbled, feeling the feather boa tighten around his neck as Claude used it to drag him along. He reached out for Evie, who grabbed him, and followed. "Oooh I love chains! Ah, conga, no?"

"Headmistress money?!" Theo said excitedly. "Settled. You buy. I'll get some round soon. Oooh, nice purse," he added, getting momentarily sidetracked, before turning around to look at the others. "Okay, okay, okay, I'm not planning on getting up tomorrow, so I don't think I'm tipsy enough to make the most of my lie-in. We knock back, yes? Yes. Good."

Once back at the bar he slung an arm around Artemis's shoulder. "You're drinking? I'm so proud of you!" he said with a grin, ruffling his brother's hair. "You should get cocktails. They're nice and colourful and those little umbrellas are the shiz."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:04 pm

"Oh! My! God!" Rhea exclaimed, once they got to the bar, turning to her companions. "Can we have jello shots?!" she clapped her hands together excitedly. "I love jello shots, jello shots are the best! Can we? Can we? Can we?" she looked from her brothers and then to Claude, pleadingly. "I'll love you all forever." she looked at Evangeline, giving her a pleading look as well. "You want to have jello shots don't you, Evie?"

Rhea could feel herself getting tipsier, but not fast enough, maybe if she stopped focusing on how much Evangeline bothered her, drunkenness would happen. Also jello shots, or just shots in general, would help. "We should have all kinds of shots! Oh my god! We could do body shots!"

She looked around, her eyes finding the bartender and she let out a low whistle. "Oh my god yummy." she murmured, before she elbowed Evangeline in the side and pointed a finger at the bartender. She might not like the girl but Evangeline was still a girl and sure to be able to appreciate a man like that - and maybe Theo would as well. "Can we do body shots off him?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 am

Artemis looked at Claude. “ I guess I
could go halves on the round of shots. But I am sure Rhea and Theo
can drink me out of all my money.” His brother then put his arm
around him and Theo told him how proud he was that Artie was drinking
with them. “ I am glad to Theo it seemed like my brother and sister
corrupted me.”

“ Yes Rhea we can get you some jello
shots.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)    You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)  Empty

Back to top Go down

You are GOLD GOLD. (El Claude and ze Capulets)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: