Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) Empty
PostSubject: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 am

Brooke opened the door into the library. She decided that this was the best place for her and Eragon to meet up. While she was waiting for him to arrive, she walked in one of the isles, still insight of the door. She chose a random book and started to flick through the pages while peeking at the door now and then. She heard the door creak open, only to realize it was not the person she was waiting for. She went back to flicking through the rest of the book until she turned towards the door to see him. "Well it sure took you long enough." She smiled as she walked up towards him.

Sorry it's short. Had to start it somehow :3
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:29 am

Eragon got dressed, in his robes. He wore shoes, Socks, Boxers, Pants, and a shirt in all black. He was suppoius to meet his girlfriend today at the libery so he decided to head for it. As he headed out he could not stop to think That he somehow manged to get a girlfriend with his shyness. It was weird, but he did mange it. It was still surprising as he got towards the liberty he opened the door. He heard her speak and he spoke."Yeah, Sorry it took me a while. Needed to get dressed." He told her slowly.

(It's fine, My post is kinda short to.)
Back to top Go down
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:44 am

Brooke giggled and kissed his lips. "It's fine, at least I get to see you." She said while kissing him again. She hadn't seen him in a while. Whenever they went to organize something, one of them would always be busy. She was happy they got to see each other tonight, even if it wouldn't be for long. She smiled as she looked at him. His gorgeous eyes, his amazing jaw line and his toned body that she could see perfectly through his tight shirt. "How could I be so lucky to get you?" She asked while looking straight into his eyes. He was very shy but a lot of girls would hook up with him if they had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:00 am

She kissed him once, and he kissed back, he was blushing like crazy, His cheeks were red as hell. She spoke again, and she then kissed him again blushing, as he kissed her. He smiled and spoke."Same, to you. I missed you." he said. he was so embossed, well not because of her but because he blushed for small reasons. He looked at her wonderful body and spoke."Umm, same to you too?" he said shyly, he couldn't say it normally because of how lovely she looked, and he was speechless. He stood in silence hoping she would suggest something. He would have suggested something to go out somewhere but he hadn't had any balls to say something.
Back to top Go down
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:08 am

She giggled as she saw him blush. He definitely does that a lot. "I miss you too." She smiled. This guy was just too perfect. She blushed as she saw him looking at her body. As usual, she started to think about the imperfections on her body. She looked down while he spoke. "Oh, well thankyou." She looked up and got lost in his amazing eyes. "Uh well, umm, how about we, uhh." She started to lose her words and stutter as she was still gazing into his eyes. "Where should we go, I mean, there must be more interesting places than the library." She giggled at took his hand as she walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:15 am

He looked at her and smiled, and blushed again."You're welcome you are just." he was going to say amazing but couldn't do it because he blushed again, and giggled. he then sighed and spoke."You have a perfect." he stopped himself and then spoke."Body." he said covering his face as he blushed again. She looked at his eyes as he opened his face, and he looked at hers. Smiling as she spoke and took him by the hand eh said."The woods, Maybe some hunting if there is any woods around here. I always loved to hunt deer, or boar. Cooking Boar was the best. Still is." he told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:25 am

She giggled as he blushed once again, "I am just what?" She blushed as he spoke about her body. "You don't do too bad yourself." She winked, waiting for him to blush again. She pulled her hands away from his face while giggling. "No need to be embarrassed babe." She blushed and looked away as he started looking into her eyes. "The woods sound perfect." She said as she kissed him one more time and pulled him towards that destination.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:42 am

He smiled at her and giggled."Thanks." he told her slowly before sighing."Are you sure there's no need to be embarrassed? I mean, sorry I think I am weird." he said in a half broken voice as he thought bad of himself. Shaking his head before nodding, As she kissed him he blushed and then started to walk."I can make arrows, and a bow, out of wood for hunting, and fire." he told her slowly. Before sighing, holding her hand close to his, as He pushed her to lean on his shoulder her head, so she can be comfy.
Back to top Go down
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:50 am

She looked up at him and smiled, "You're more than welcome." She blushed at how amazing this guy was. "No not at all, I think it's adorable." She blushed once more. This guy had that affect on her. As they started to walk, she pushed her hair out of her face as she was listening to him speak. She smiled at how much he loved hunting. She found that really cute. The way his eyes flickered when he talked about what he loved was amazing. She never thought his eyes could get more dreamy until he spoke about things like hunting. Her only reply was her goofy smile which she couldn't help but show whenever he's around. She blushed as he made her lean on his shoulder. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:58 am

He smiled, as she thought it was adoreable, he found joy, and everpresstion. And that Brooke was a kind woman, and a kind Girlfriend that found him amazing and great. He smiled at her and spoke."You're welcome Brooke." he told her as they headed towards the the woods he stopped near the entrance of the woods, and saw, a Blade, he picked it up."We'll need this, for carving the wood, and diner." he told her slowly holding the blade in his free hand while hold her hand. maybe today he will cook deer for her. Or a Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:06 am

She smiled over towards him. This guy standing next to her was her boyfriend. He was perfect and she was only average. The reason why he chose to be her boyfriend was unbelievable to her. "And what will you be cooking tonight?" She giggled. As they continued to walk past the entrance she tripped on a log and leaned against him for support. "Shit." She mumbled under her breath. She took a minute to regain herself and started blushing when she realized all of her weight was pretty much on top of him. "Oh God, I'm so sorry." She said embarrassed. Well other than completely embarrassing herself, the night is going pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:46 am

He smiled and spoke."Rabbits, Deer, or Boar? Maybe some Fish if we Catch any? Maybe we can even go for a swim together. He sighed slowly. towards himself before she trapped and he caught her. he blushed slightly, and spoke."Ot- i--, It's alright." He told her slowly, instead he held her closer in a Hug, to confront her."Shall we get going?" he asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:40 am

"Hmm, how about rabbit?" She asked as she realized she was starving. Maybe skipping lunch wasn't the best idea. "And swimming sounds great." She looked up at the night sky and saw all the stars glimmering next to each other. "Oh, the sky is beautiful." She smiled. She blushed when he caught her and hugged her. "Yeah, sure." She smiled as she grabbed his hand again, interlocking their fingers, and continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:04 am

Eragon smiled and sighed before speaking."Rabbit sounds good. Plus we are going to swim. Did you bring a swim suit, or bikini? Because all I have is Umm, well boxers on. So swimming will be weird." He said slowly, it shouldn't be weird but he felt weird just by saying that. Jeez he was so weird. She took his hand, and they went on.

(Sorry for the short reply.)
Back to top Go down
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Brooke giggled at what he said, "Well, uhh I didn't realize we would be swimming, so no I didn't bring a swim suit." She looked down and blushed. "Oh well, guess I'll be swimming in my bra. So it will probably be weird" She shot her head up and laughed. She looked him in the eyes. "I mean, if it's going to be too weird we could just forget about the swimming, if you want?" She asked slowly. He was still pretty shy, even in front of her, so she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable or anything.

(Sorry, mine's short too.)
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:30 am

He looked at her, and his face flushed red. Him seeing her in a Bra. Would just give him some weird feelings, down in his area. Then again it was better to get used to it, then to dwell in it in the near future. He listened to her speak, and he sighed before speaking."I meant as well get used it." He said calmly. Before taken her deeper into the woods. Scanning for any animal that might be running.
Back to top Go down
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:29 pm

She blushed at how calmly he said it."Yeah true, but if you get too uncomfortable just let me know," She smiled. As he took her deeper into the woods she saw the pond finally come into sight. She looked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Found anything to eat yet?"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:49 am

He smiled at her and looked up."I guess." he said little a childish boy, before they made there way towards the clearing and they found a pond, he smiled. And spoke."Shall we both go in?" He asked her, before she kissed him on the cheek and he flourished with a red happy blush, he looked at her and completely unnoticed what she had said in her sentence and said."Wha?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:16 am

She looked up at him and smiled, "Yeah, lets go." She turned towards the pond, lifting up her top and taking off her jeans. She quickly took Eragon's gaze and then jumped into the water. "Are you coming in?" She smiled as her head broke through the water. She swam further towards the middle of the pond, taking in the perfect temperature of the water. Turning back towards him, she sighed, "This water is actual perfection."
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:45 am

He looked at her and spoke."It it's fine, I have to get over the fact and stop being shy." he said with with little conditioned he had. he shook his head, and sighed. Before take over his shirt after he dropped the weapons, then his, pants, socks, and boots, and lastly. He looked at her, and then begun running towards the water before diving inside, however if she had that minute to glance at him she would see that his body was well tonned, perfectly fit young man, for his age, he was amazing, body wise."Yo, comon, babe?" he asked her, his term was a bit of out of line then again, she was the first girlfriend he had, and well he didn't know the proper terms to say.
Back to top Go down
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:57 pm

Brooke looked at him take his shirt off from the corner of her eye and tried to make sure her blushing wasn't too obvious. Yes, he definitely had the perfect body. She bit her lip as he ran towards the water. "You know, it's kind of cute that you're shy. I mean most guys are obnoxious, cocky and only looking for one thing. So it's great that you're not like that." She couldn't blame him though. When she was in her first relationship, she was the shyest person of them all, and not in a good way. Heck, she still blushes from time to time. She swam towards him and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Just let me know if you get too uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:42 am

Eragon smiled at her and spoke"I try to be nice. I want to be known as a good and loving boyfriend. Not a dick head. Brooke. Your my first Girlfriend I ever had. Why would I be something I am not. I might be a dick in class but I only do that to fit in. Other wise, yeah. I am not looking for sex. I do not even think I am ready for it. I nervously shy and I dunno its weird. I am sounding like a total clueless female I know. " Sex wouldn't be bad if he knew what to do. God was what 17 or 18 and his a Virgin. But oh well. He does not want to be a Virgin forever. Sighing slowly. He took her and held herd. His hand held her near her back holding her. He did not need to grab her or hold her by the waist. He was strong enough to hold her by the back, and she won't fall off him. He blushed heavily."ye--Sure. Um, Yes." He said again blushing.
Back to top Go down
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:57 pm

She looked at him in awe, "Any girl would die to have you as their boyfriend. You just understand so much. I act like a stuck up bitch at times, but that's also just to fit in. That's what sucks about school. Most people act like someone they're not or someone other people want them to be. It takes strength and courage to be yourself. Most people just get dragged down by society." Brooke took a deep breath, "Society is a bitch." After Brooke had her rant, she felt a bit sorry for Eragon. She had all of these feelings inside of her that she needed to let out but she was certain that it was the last thing he wanted to hear. She was probably boring him to death. She pushed his wet hair out of his face and bent down to kiss him softly. "Please promise me that you will not change who you are for anybody," She whispered while holding his face softly in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:40 am

Eragon listened to her and and smiled, when she finally stopped speaking he spoke."I love you." He told her slowly, before sighing and then nodded his head, before she she said slowly and kissed his lips, he kissed her back trying to be a kisser. Which he maybe failed at he, pulled back, his cheeks flushed red. As he spoke."I will." he told her slowly.

(Sorry for the small post.)
Back to top Go down
Brooke Whitman
Student
Student
Brooke Whitman

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Brooke's heart fluttered when he said those 3 words. "I love you too Eragon" She beamed. This was the first time a boyfriend of hers said they loved her and actually meant it. She knew he wouldn't have said it if he didn't mean it, she hoped. She deepened the kiss when he kissed back, and blushed once he pulled back. She smiled at his reply and laid her head on his shoulder. "It's such a nice day today." She told him while she felt the heat of the sun on her back. "I wish everyday could be as perfect as today." That was one thing she missed about Australia. The hot days she would spend at the beach with her family and really close friends. Her eyes watered a bit as she started think about home. She definitely missed her family and friends but at least she has a great boyfriend and friends to keep her occupied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)   You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

You've Just Gotta Love Like You've Never Been Hurt (Eragon Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next