Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:02 am

"Okay, hold on. You woke him up only to tell him you fucked his sister? Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Rhea shook her head. "He would've had a full right to shoot you right then and there. Seriously, you're lucky to be alive."

He yanked her towards him and she grinned, moving to straddle his lap. "A reward?" she questioned, her fingers slowly lifting up her t-shirt, showing the skin of her stomach. "What did you have in mind?" she tugged her shirt up further and over her head, before she let it fall to the floor.

Talking didn't seem to be working out very well from them. But then again Rhea much preferred this over talking. "Wait." she straightened herself up. "Do you think he's still there?" she asked, gesturing with her eyes towards the door. "Maybe I should moan loudly and scare him off, just incase."
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:12 am

"No! No, no, I didn't mean to wake him up!" he thought back to what it was that had woken Theo up. Yeah, he was definitely still kind of drunk when he did that. "I may or may not have been still drunk, and, well, drawn on his arm. While he slept."

Claude hummed slightly as she asked him what he had in mind, running a single finger up her stomach, not bothering to try stop the urge to glance down at the exposed skin when her shirt disappeared. This was a much better way to settle the awkward conversation.

He pouted slightly as she said the horrible w-word, though the rest of her sentence was much more promising. He grinned at her, glancing to the door for a moment. "Well, he did take the piss out of you and asked questions, didn't he? Best make sure he never wants to ask anything else again."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:46 am

Rhea smirked. "Theo's really not been a nice person today." she nodded her head. "And he needs to be punished, so he regrets his questions." she gave another nod, her legs wrapping tight around Claude. "Let us see..."

Rhea bit back a giggle before throwing her head back and forcing up a very loud moan. Okay, it wasn't that forced, it was more the loudness of it that was a little forced, but she needed Theo to hear her if he was still there (if he wasn't, she hoped there weren't a lot of freshmen on a walk in the hall). She giggled and looked back at Claude. "Now that was fun. Do I need to moan out your name as well for him to get the hint?"

She ran her fingers over the fabric of his shirt, moving her head down so she could press her lips against his. Her fingers slid under his shirt and ran over his skin. "This," she mumbled and tugged at the shirt. "Needs to go."
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:22 am

Claude thoroughly agreed with that logic. And was no doubt going to feel a little bit guilty about it if Theo was in fact in the hall and about to hear the noise. Though when she threw her head back and moaned, he decided any guilt was well worth hearing that noise.

"Definitely fun," he murmured, his hands beginning to roam across her stomach and back. "Though I'm not about to object to you moaning my name. You know, so he gets the hint," totally not just because he wanted to hear it.

He was more than happy to kiss back, chuckling slightly as she began to tug at his shirt. "You're very demanding, has anyone ever told you that?" Claude asked with a small smirk, though he did pull his shirt over his head, tossing it in the general direction of the floor. "Is this better, your majesty?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:26 am

"I'll moan your name," Rhea breathed out, trying not to get too lost in how good his hands felt on her skin. "If you give me a good reason to." she grinned at him. Just doing it to annoy Theo wasn't a good enough reason, she much rather wanted to have Claude make her moan.

A part of her almost wished Theo was still there - getting him scarred a little would be good payback. But then, something like this was also rather... intimate and she wasn't quite sure if this wouldn't just make Theo ask more questions. Which would be a pain. But for now, she decided that pushing any thoughts about her brother out from her mind would be the best idea.

"Demanding but sexy." Rhea agreed, sitting up straight so he could get rid of his shirt, before looking at him and grinning. She nodded her head. "Much, much better, Sir.": she responded, lowering her lips to meet his again, her hands moving to the button of his trousers. "Next time you can just leave the clothes at home."
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Well that was a challenge that Claude was definitely accepting. Brushing his lips against her jaw, he nipped lightly at the skin there. "I'm sure I can give you a reason, hearing you moan my name would definitely be worth it," his arms wrapped round her lower-back to pull her closer against him as he spoke.

"The sexiest," Claude agreed with a small smile. He wasn't sure he could get enough of those kisses. He raised a brow at her suggestion, his own hand moving to pull down the zipper of her skirt. "Next time, huh? Though I'm not sure whether or not I'd want to walk across to your dorms without clothes," who was he kidding, he totally wouldn't have a problem with that if it meant he got laid.

That really didn't matter at the moment however seeing as Rhea was in his lap and there were clothes now and skin to give attention to. He moved to kiss down her neck, finding her pulse and sucking lightly, pulling her closer to him once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.    Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Theo, you're in my dorm.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2