Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even the Mighty Fall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gweneal Celestynka
Student
Student
Gweneal Celestynka

Even the Mighty Fall Empty
PostSubject: Even the Mighty Fall   Even the Mighty Fall EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The world was still young when I was first born - created. I was not born, not as you human's would define the word. I have no mother, nor do I have a father. The only creator I had was the one that creates all - the great creator. You all call him many names, to me he is just the creator. An entity that cannot be defined, nor personified as he is.

I was young compared to my brothers and sisters. Many of them were created before there was even a world at all. They watched you all grow, evolve. They watched great civilizations rise, and then fall only to be replaced by another, bigger one. I watched this too. It fascinated me, how you humans could repeat your history so often, without even realizing it. Never fail, I could always see when a new power came on the scene, how it would end, because I'd seen it before, time and time again.

Nothing lasts forever.

That seemed to be the lesson you humans had to teach me. I only wish I had taken that more to heart.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Even the Mighty Fall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: Getting Started :: Journals :: [A-M] :: [Celestynka, Gweneal]-
Jump to: