Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Quite Swimmers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:33 am

Watching the cheerleaders and the runners (though they weren't quite swimmers, he added mentally) was quite contenting for Theo as he sat in the grass, leaning back on the heels of his hands, giving up with the pretense of revising and merely putting his head back in an attempt to soak up some rays from the virtually non-existent sunlight. It was all good.

The light was blocked off though as someone appeared over the top of him, and he looked up, before his face split into a grin. "Hellooooo there," he said cheerfully. "Take a seat, I was just admiring the sports facilities. Oh, and studying. But more admiring. Hi."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:45 am

Artemis decided that it was time for him to get out of his dorm. And
he knew that he could check some sun. He then seen Theo being his
normal self. But he wasn't going to say anything because that was his
brother. He wondered why he was watching the cheerleaders and not the
swimmers in the pool.

He then was standing over him. Artie then started to grin. “ Hi.”
He then took a sit by Theo. “ I figured you to be a pool kind of
guy.”
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:15 am

"I am definitely a pool kind of guy," replied Theo with a smirk, crinkling his nose up as he grinned. "But I mean, this might sound like a stupid question, but do we have a pool? If we do, I'm there. Anyway, it's sunny...ish... out here. You know." He smiled as Artemis sat next to him and turned to look at him. "It's a better way of studying, come on," he said, nudging Art, before glancing down at the math textbook next to him. He really should start working on that sometime in the near future.

"How've you been then?" he asked, crossing his legs. "Enjoying the life of drinking shit you don't know about yet?" he added with a crooked grin. Ah, they could go out drinking now. That would be fun. Though Theo had a feeling he still drank a lot more than his twin brother did. But he wouldn't dwell on that.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:25 am

Artie blink. “ I think that we have a pool. Don't the school have a
swim team.” He really didn't keep up on things that was happening.
You would think after four years being here that he would know this
stuff. “ Yeah I can tell it is sunny out. That is why I came out.”
He then seen Theo math book. “ Theo are you studying or watching
the cheerleaders?”

“ I been doing good I guess. Rhea was shocked that I went out
drinking without her. And in the same night ended up getting a lap
dance from her sexy girl. She was just a little older than me, her
name is Megan.” Artie knew that they could go start drinking now.
And it was fun when he was with his brother. Just sometimes he was
scared that Theo would take him to a gay bar.
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 pm

"We do?" Theo asked, raising his eyebrows. Wow, he really needed to get more in contact with the school. Did this mean that he spent most of his time off campus rather than on? Or was he always in some intoxicated haze? He grinned at the thought of that, when Art's voice broke his chain of thought and he laughed. "I'm multitasking," he replied. "I'm looking at my maths book cover and I'm watching the cheerleaders. And the runners," he added with a small smile.

"Ha, you going drinking. I can't get used to that. But I'm proud. As proud as you can be I guess when you're a borderline alcoholic like myself." He patted his chest jokingly. He knew he wasn't really dependent on alcohol, but he did seem to go out a lot. He almost choked at the next part though. "A lap dance?" he said with a broad grin. "Oh mate, wow. I am proud. Public endeavours. Was she hot? Ah, that's cool."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:14 pm

“ Yeah I think we do. Theo this is our last year here so why bother
now.” Artie knew that Theo spent all of his free time off campus.
But that was something that he didn't care about. And he knew that
Theo was always drinking. He then couldn't help but laugh at Theo. “
Ummm sure your book was closed while you was watching the
cheerleaders and the runners.”

He told Theo that he was drinking. It made him happy that he twin was
proud of him. And that meant something to him. “ Thanks Theo I know
that is a lot coming from you.” He knew that his brother was almost
an alcoholic. But he then watched him almost choke on the next part.
“ Yup a lap dance and she came over to me. Took my soda out of my
hand and replaced it with a vodka cruiser.” But he then grinned as
Theo said her was even more proud of him. “ Oh my god Theo she was
sexy, and it was enough to get a raise out of me.”
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:59 am

"Well you know, I'm just gutted I've missed out on four years worth of swimming related watching. I love swimmers. Ooooh, that sounded perverse. Well. You know what I mean. I think." Theo decided this was probably the appropriate moment to shut up and flicked through the textbook, before sighing heavily and chucking it back down. No wonder he had decided not to study. Studying was so boooring.

"Wow, man," Theo said, raising his eyebrows, impressed. "Awesome. Have you seen her again? Got stroke given your number to her? I'm impressed. Art got a lapdance in public. So both of my siblings are getting stuff done and I'm just the one in the corner nursing the hangover," he said with a grin. "How old was she then?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:20 am

Artie then started to roll his eyes. “
You are going to live Theo. Just think we go to a university we will
make sure that you find the pool. So you can watch the swimmers.”
He then watched his brother picked up his text book and was study.

He then seen that Theo was impressed by
this. “ No I haven't seen her again but I am hoping.” He then was
grinning because this sort of thing never happened to him. “ Aww
you know that it could happen to you soon. I never really expected
it.” Theo then was asking how old this women was. “ Well I can
tell you I never seen her around the school. Older than me.”
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:05 am

"Mmm, university," Theo agreed with a grin. "Swimmers. I'll find that swim team. I could be their mascot or something. So long as I don't have to dress up like a llama or an albatross or something. That wouldn't be so great. Plus can you even see anything through those costumes? They'd be so stuffy."

He kicked his legs out and sighed, though jokingly. "Well, you know, I can live without a relationship, I guess, I've had enough of that shit to last me a lifetime," he said, ruffling his hair with his hand. "But still, you two getting up to all sorts of tricks and mayhem... I feel all innocent for once. I could get used to this."

He grinned at what Artemis said next. "So you pulled an older woman. My, my, Artie, you have done well for yourself. Like, seriously well."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:23 am

Artie could tell that Theo was loving the idea of a university. “
Yeah you could be there mascot or something like that. Why don't you
ever try out for the swim team. I mean if you love swimmers so much?”
He couldn't see Theo in one of those costumes.

“ Hmmm I know that you can't live without your relationships just
like your drinking.” He then laughed when Theo said he felt
innocent for once. “ Funny Theo funny.”

He then listened as his brother told him that he did really well. “
Yes older and she is the kind that I can't stop thinking about.”
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:33 am

"Because I remember watching stuff at the Olympics where like you couldn't date anyone on the same team i.e. swim team, cycling team et cetera and I mean it's me," Theo explained, shrugging. "I'm dead lazy. I couldn't be bothered to spend all my time training when I could be sleeping."

Theo laughed in indignation at Artemis's next sentence. "Well. I can do better without relationships than without alcohol. Like, when you drink too much, bar like, liver failure all you have to put up with is a sore head and maybe some hurling the next day. Relationship sucking lasts much longer, y'know? I mean, I still get angry over stuff that happened ages ago now, but I never get real cross over a hangover or something. Mainly because that would be stupid but as an analogy it works."

"So Megan who is hot and older than you and you plan to meet up with sooner or later," Theo said in a sing-song voice. "Marry this girl and provide me with pretty nieces and nephews to take out and give ice cream and spoil?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:02 am

Artie laughed out loud. “ Yeah that would be your down fall. And
the fact the you are lazy. I couldn't see you spending all your free
time practicing. And that means that you would have to give up
drinking. And that in itself would be bad.”

“ You know that you love being in relationships Theo. But I know
that you love your drinking more. I just really hate the hangovers
the next day. And someday your drinking it is going to catch up to
you. And you will have nobody but yourself to blame.”

He grinned. “ Yes Megan is hot and older. And yes I want to meet
her later.” He then rolled his eyes when Theo told him to get
married and have kids. “ You first Theo remember I want a nieces
and nephews to spoil. And later in life tell them not to make the
same mistakes their dad did.”
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:11 am

"Exactly! I'd have to give up drinking. I couldn't do that now, could I?" Theo agreed, grinning as his twin laughed. "I'm more of a spectator than a participator thank you very much."

Theo smirked at what Artemis said about relationships. "Well. I like them until they go wrong. And I'm not quite sure I've gotten over the last two yet. So I could live without. I don't know. I just don't feel like one at the moment. I don't feel like anything apart from a cocktail! I really fancy a cocktail. You know, the little umbrellas, I like collecting... them... and stuff," he trailed off, realising what he was saying. "And Rhea's already expressed her severe doubt I'm going to make it to thirty which is very mean of her because I'm planning on going til at least one hundred and three."

He raised his eyebrows and laughed at the idea of him having kids. "Excuse me? What mistakes have I ever made? I'm so innocent! I must be the most innocent of we three!" he said in a singsong voice. "Okay. One or two mistakes around the edges. Don't traumatise my babies though Art!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 am

Artemis laughed. “ You give up
drinking! I would love to see that day.” He then looked at his
brother. “ Oh you know you would rather be swimming with them.
Locker rooms.”

He smirked. “ You know that you love
relationships. And don't you lie to me Theo.” His brother then
started to talk about the cocktails. It was something that they all
enjoyed together. And it was Claude that got Artemis hooked on them.
“ Well you could make it past thirty if you stopped drinking. Think
what you are doing to your liver.”

He laughed when Theo said that he was
innocent. “ Theo I am the most innocent between you and Rhea. Think
of the people who got me to drink. Unlike you I have never had sex
with a women before.”
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:31 am

"Is swimming a euphemism, Artemis Capulet?" Theo said with a grin. "I am surprised. Your behaviour is becoming atrocious. I'm proud." He laughed before he rolled up his maths book to use it as a sunshade and turned his attention back to one of the runners, who seemed to be attempting the hurdles. A small smile played at his lips as he watched, before cackling. "Oh my God, I didn't even think of that. Yes. Signing up for the swim team. Yep. Right away."

Theo smirked at Artemis's words and shrugged. "Pfft. I should bet you on that. Anyway, I think about my liver every time I have a drink. I've actually started to say a quick prayer that it hasn't failed and I won't die. Or like, started to fail. Or whatever. So far I haven't died so it's all good."

He grinned as Art laughed at his words, before shaking his head. "Does that make me the least innocent? Crap. I thought I was doing quite well. Fairplay."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:23 am

Artemis
then was looking at Theo when he was being asked a question. “ Take
it however you want it Theo.” His brother then said that he was
proud of his behavior. And Artemis wasn't sure if this was something
good or not. He then watched as Theo used his math book to shield the
sun so he could watch some runners. But he then saw as Theo was
smiling. “ You know if you join the swim team you might have to
give up drinking and your going out and drinking. Just to practice.”

He
then rolled his eyes. “ I am shocked that your liver hasn't already
failed you now. You should really lay off how much you actually
drink. You know someday when I have kids I want them to have an
uncle.”

Yes
that makes you the least innocent of the three of us. And Rhea isn't
that far behind you
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:52 am

"Yeah, well, I'll try not to die in the meantime. Although if I do start swimming I might die anyway. Maybe I should just be their mascot. I could so dress as a fish or whatever it is swimmers use to cheer themselves on!" Theo said with a grin. "And yes! You both need to provide me with nieces and nephews. I do plan on being an uncle at least."

Theo smirked into the sun before groaning. "Why am I so pasty all the time? I'm like this great big white blob of eughness. Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:56 am

Artemis then rolled his eyes as his brother said that he wouldn't
die. “ Yeah that would be better for you to be the mascot. Don't
want you losing any sleep over this. Cause you would have to wake up
early to practice.” He then seen his brother grinning as he was
talking about babies. “ Yes one day Theo you will have nieces and
nephews. But don't count on it from Rhea.”

He blinked. “ Because you don't see the sun enough.”
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:56 am

"What if they make me wear like a stupid bear suit or something though? My hair, man, my hair." He was only half joking at this statement, exaggerating his campness and yet feeling slightly anxious about his hair. Theo loved his hair, there was no denying it. "At least a fish might not ruin my hair. Well like, I don't know. Ugh. Mascots aren't that great either. Maybe I should just give up."

"I don't doubt that both of you will supply me with lots of kiddytwinkles to spoil. It's more if I have kids of my own that it will be a bit of a worry." He shrugged, before snorting at the next few words. "Dude. I love the sun. It just never seems to be out. Or you know, I spend so much time awake at night it counteracts it. Or I sleep in too late for it to soak in. I don't know. Hey, listen, I have a serious question for you. I can't remember what it was, but I know it was serious. I think it was something to do with Mom and Dad. What about them is beyond me."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Artemis then listened as Theo was
talking about being a mascot. But a bear might mess up his hair and
Theo loved his hair. There was something that wasn't right about
that. He wasn't going to say anything because he loved his brother. “
Yeah just give up thinking about being a mascot. Just enjoy the
sport.”

He grinned. “ Oh I am sure there will
be plenty of them for you to spoil. I am sure one day Rhea will start
having kids. I just haven't found that right women yet.” He sighed.
“ Theo I am sure that you would make a great dad. You just have to
go up and stop drinking.” Artemis then was being asked a serious
question. “ Yeah when it comes to mom and dad I have no idea what
is going on.”
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:24 am

"Fairdos. Maybe I should just be a spectator. Or like, not watch at all and go and have a drink! Hey, that sounds like a good idea," Theo said brightly as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked his hair in the reflection of the screen. "Are you going out tonight, Art? I was thinking about going to Wings if I can find anyone to come with. I'm not that desperate that I'll go as a complete loner."

He grinned at the idea of the three of them having children, before sighing. "Yeah, but I mean, that's a bit scary really. Also I don't think Mom would be too happy at the prospect of being called Granny or whatever, might make her feel old." He smirked at the idea of his parents having grandchildren, before shrugging. "But yeah. My bet is on you getting married and having kids and the whole shebang first. I'll give you til you're thirty two."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Artemis smiled. “ Yeah I can see you watching it, maybe.”He then
listened as Theo said something about having a drink. And then
started to check out his hair. He then was being asked if he was
going out tonight. “ Yeah I think I might go. I mean I am sure if I
didn't go, Claude would. Or even Rhea.”

He then watched as Theo was grinning. “ Yeah that will be scary if
we had them all at the same time. Yeah we just tell then don't call
her granny. Maybe nana?” Artemis know was thinking about when he
was going to give his parents grandchildren. But first he had to find
that one girl. Theo was saying that he bet that he would be the first
to have the whole package. And he was giving him till he was thirty
two. “ Hmmm well time will tell.”
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:59 am

"Well I expect Claude to come out no matter what, and Rhea's just like, not cool. So yeah. She could come and everything but you should come too man. You might even get another lapdance. Oooh exciting! And I'm starving. Food? I want fries."

He laughed as he envisaged his mother's expressions if all three of them announced they were expecting kids. "Do you think she'd faint? Or like start growing grey hairs immediately? Or would she be chuffed? Ah, as you say. Only time will tell."
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Student
Student
Artemis Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:21 am

Artemis was listening as Theo was
talking about tonight at the club. “ That sounds like a plan. And
it sounds like everybody is going to be there so I guess I will try
and go.” He then listened as Theo talk about him getting another
lap dance. “ Yeah we will see about that.” He couldn't help but
laugh when his twin said that he was starving. “ Fries sound good
but I want something sweet.”

He watched Theo's expression. “ I
think mom wouldn't know what to do if we all had them at the same
time. You know dad would flip if he found out Rhea was pregnant. And
mom would expected it from you to get a girl knocked up. And with me
they would be shocked.”
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:13 am

"We could go to Maccy D's and I can get fries and you can get a McFlurry or something." He gestured for him to follow as he began the walk towards the gates.

"What are you trying to say? Are you calling me a slut, Artemis Capulet?" Theo asked, wrinkling his nose before grinning. "I'll have you know I am lovely. And anyway, if I knocked someone up at least Dad wouldn't despair of my love life. Or whatever. But anyway, we both know you'd be a better father. Ooh, would you name your son after me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Quite Swimmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Swimmers   Not Quite Swimmers Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Quite Swimmers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: