Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gypsy Girls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Gypsy Girls Empty
PostSubject: Gypsy Girls   Gypsy Girls EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:01 am

Rhea opened the door to her best friend room, giving it a little knock afterwards before stepping inside the room. "Okay, Heather." she started, kicking the door shut with her foot. "Like, I had planned to come here to tell you to get over the whole 'I need a private room!' and come join me instead, seeing as my old roommate finally graduated, but…" she sighed loudly. "Now I kind of understand and really like the private room thing." she crossed her arms, giving the red head a little grin. "And you know, need it."

"So now I'm not sure why I came here, really, I was going to ask you something…" The brunette sighed again, crossing her friend's room and stopping in front of the mirror. Rhea grimaced, combing through her hair with her fingers. "My hair does not look good today."
Back to top Go down
Heather Stark
Student
Student
Heather Stark

Gypsy Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Girls   Gypsy Girls EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:32 am

Heather looked up from her phone as someone entered her room, shaking her head a little as her friend walked inside. The girl finished up the message she was typing, tapped send and tossed her phone on her pillow before getting up and walking over to where Rhea was standing near the mirror.

Her best friend had a good 6 inches on her, which was even worse when Rhea was wearing heels and she was barefooted. She curled her finger around a strand of her friends hair and twisted it as she tilted her head to the side a bit. "It doesn't really, did you put your straightening iron on the highest setting or something? It looks like you burned it," she said, dropping the strand she was holding and moving through her room to grab two of her silver hairpins.

She grabbed two strands of her friends hair, used her mouth to open the pin and stood on her toes to slide them in. "Much better," she said, pleased with herself. "Now tell me, what do you need to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Gypsy Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Girls   Gypsy Girls EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:44 am

Rhea frowned, watching her own reflection in the mirror as Heather got started on her hair. "I've no idea what I've done to it." she pouted a little. "I think it's the new shampoo. Honestly, I should've never tried to change, my hair is way too attached to the other type."

She turned around so she could get a better look at her hair once Heather finished and nodded. "Definitely better." she then sighed. "I told you, I can't remember for the life of me! I was going to ask you something, I don't think it was about roommates though. God, I'm so glad to be rid of her, roommates are such a bother!"

Rhea focused on the mirror again. "Do you have a lipstick that would work for my skin tone? Something pinkish." she pouted her lips a little and tilted her head. "Or maybe a bit redder, they're looking quite pale - Ooh, I remember what I was going to ask you! Are you going to Wings tonight? I was wondering if you'd lend me shoes, preferably the blue ones. I really need to go shopping soon."
Back to top Go down
Heather Stark
Student
Student
Heather Stark

Gypsy Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Girls   Gypsy Girls EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:59 am

"Oh they are, that's why I don't have one," Heather said gleefully, before lowering herself back on her bad and pulling in her legs, wrapping her small hands around her ankles. "And I do, it's in there, take your pick," Heather said, motioning towards the white dressing table standing against the wall. The amount of lipstick that covered the left side of it was quite big, so surely there must be a colour her friend liked. "The peachy one is in there too, the one you borrowed last week. Don't go bright red though, it doesn't do anything for your complexion," she warned, scooting back on the bed to rest her back against the wall.

"Of course I'm going, I'd not miss out on a chance to get out of here, even for a night. And I need to show off the new shoes I got, they were quite expensive, but you know how my Daddy can't say no to his little girl," she grinned, pointing to the box that was on top of her desk.

"And you can borrow the blue ones. And we do need to go shopping, I need a new dress, and skirt, and preferably new gloves as well for when it'll get cold again." Not that she'd actually feel the cold, one of the perks that came with being a fire elemental. She was like her own private little heater.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Gypsy Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Girls   Gypsy Girls EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:33 am

Rhea rolled her eyes, making her way over to the dressing table and eying the lipsticks. "Bright red? I wouldn't dare to, isn't that your signature thing?" she smiled a little, picking out a lipstick and brushing it over the back of her hand. She grimaced and reached out for another one.

"Oooh!" Rhea clapped her hands together, looking at the box on the desk. "Are they to die for?" she asked, even though she already knew the answer before she put down the lipstick she'd been investigating and moved towards the desk. "Oh my gosh!" she jumped up and down a little, looking over at her friend. "Heather! They're bloody amazing! You almost make me jealous, this surely tells me I need to ring my Daddy!"

"I'm always up for a shopping trip." Rhea grinned again. "I'd like maybe two skirts, a dress and of course, new shoes." Even if she'd gotten a new pair not long ago, a girl always had more room in her heart for shoes. "I would like to get pissed too." she confessed, her grin spreading. "The new bartender is absolute lush - and by that I mean he is ho-o-ot! - I'd buy drinks of him all night and not regret it."
Back to top Go down
Heather Stark
Student
Student
Heather Stark

Gypsy Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Girls   Gypsy Girls EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 am

Heather chuckled. Bright red was indeed her signature thing, though she hadn't lied when she said it would do horrible things for Rhea's complexion. Lying was something she rarely did, because the truth had often so much more potential. "The pink one in the back, I think that'd suit you," Heather announced as her friend started to reach for another lipstick.

"Of course they are, else I wouldn't buy them," Heather said with a shake of her head, tossing her hair over her shoulder. She grinned to herself as Rhea opened the box and clearly agreed with the fact her new shoes were to die for. Heather jumped off the bed again and took one red heel out of the box, letting her fingers wander over the material. "They are quite something, aren't they?" she said,
before placing it back in the box.

"I fear I haven't seen this bartender yet, I didn't go to the Wings last week, I went somewhere else, where I tell you, the bartenders are also to die for," she smiled, leaning against the desk. "Are you going with someone tonight, or hoping to snatch yourself a guy or two there? Maybe bring that bartender home?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

Gypsy Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Girls   Gypsy Girls EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:38 am

"This one?" Rhea frowned a little when she pulled up the lipstick. "See, I don't know, yesterday I would've been all over that colour. But I was thinking about going for something more… glossy. Lighter or brighter?"

Rhea rolled her eyes a little, watching as her friend caressed the shoes. "Did you get yourself a dress to match then?" she raised her eyebrow in question, before making her way to the lipsticks again, her hand lingering over them for a second before she picked up a random pink one. "This one will do." she announced and turned towards the mirror again.

Rhea applied the lipstick on her lips, while giving her friends' question a little thought. What exactly did she have in mind for the night? "Well, the bartender's shift doesn't end until way late." she pointed out. "But I guess it depends on how many fit boys we'll have around tonight! And on their dance moves, or you know if they know what kind of drinks to buy me." she winked at her friend, through the mirror, before focusing on her own reflection again. "Though... you know, I'm just wanting sex and I guess I could just go to Claude for that." she shrugged a little, trying to keep her face normal. Though, she was feeling a bit weird, and she wasn't exactly sure why. "You know, if the selection of cute boys is lacking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gypsy Girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Girls   Gypsy Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Gypsy Girls
Page 1 of 1