Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  Empty
PostSubject: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:04 am

Claude was fairly certain that the only flaw in this whole thing was that he wasn't able to get a table and chairs, and therefore had set up their dinner more as a picnic, and therefore on the floor with a blanket. But it was sweet. Or something. And there were candles. Which were a good thing. Right? Girls liked candles.

Dude why was he panicking so much this was only Rhea. Rhea his friend. Rhea the birthday girl. Rhea Theo's little sister.

Sucking in a breath, Claude forced himself to remain calm. Rhea could be appearing any moment in time, and he had to at least look like this was totally natural and it wasn't weird in the slightest that he was nervous about it in the way that his palms were feeling a bit sweaty and his cheeks felt warm. Not at all weird.

He did feel a bit cheap just buying her one shoe for her birthday after all, especially now they had their...sex thing. Really, what was he supposed to call that?

Last edited by Claude Delanoir on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:34 am

Rhea had a slightly weird feeling in her stomach and she wasn't sure why. There was just something rather strange about Claude asking her to come meet him at the Secret Garden of all places. And on her birthday.

But she had time to kill, and she wasn't going to object spending it with him. Maybe all he wanted was to give her her birthday sex. Man, she loved birthday sex - actually she didn't. She didn't exactly have the best 'birthday sex' memories, but she didn't like remembering that.

It was a nice feeling - finally being sixteen. Theo would have to lay off her now and age differences wouldn't be as much of a deal anymore. At least she could legally have sex now. In most countries, anyway.

She hadn't been to the Secret Garden often, it was awfully flowery she noted and that made her frown. But the girl did, however, find herself starting to smile when she noticed Claude. "Alright, I'm here-What's this...?"
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:00 am

Claude snapped his head up when he heard someone approach, scrambling to his feet and not bothering to hide the wide smile when Rhea came into view, feeling himself relax slightly. And at the same time become even more nervous.

Feelings were strange, perplexing things.

"This is..." he turned slightly to gesture at the setup. "Your birthday present thing! You know, cause one shoe clearly isn't enough for you," there was a hint of sarcasm in his voice, though the fact he was there doing this kind of contradicted it.

"I hope you're not full, I tried to find things you'd like. I believe there's cake. With strawberries on," she'd been very insistant to have strawberries on the last cake he'd gotten her. "I did ask Theo to help me figure out what would be best, but you know," Theo was safe, familiar ground. Theo was his rock. Mentioning Theo was enough to make him slightly better. Though he probably shouldn't be talking about Rhea's brother right now.
"But yeah, happy birthday!"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:52 am

Rhea blinked a few times, taking in the scene in front of her. "My birthday present thing…" she repeated, her throat feeling a little dry. She swallowed. "One shoe was just fine." her eyes focused on the blanket. "Really, I didn't expect more. I was quite happy."

What. The. Hell.

There were a lot of things running through her mind, but none of them seemed to be able to explain this. What the fuck. "Are those candles?" her eyes moved to find Claude's face and she stared at him. What the hell was he doing? What was this? Why was there cake? Why were there strawberries? Why the hell were there candles?!

"You didn't have to do this." No, he really hadn't. Why had he done this? What the hell even was this? Okay, it was time to pull herself together so Rhea forced on somewhat a smile on her face as her eyes skimmed over what Claude had brought with him and she tried to ignore the feeling in her stomach. "What kind of cake is it?"
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:37 pm

She was quite happy. Something about that line sounded very, very wrong in Claude's ears. He held his breath, waiting for more, watching her carefully as she took in the scene that he'd laid before her, not as confident about it as he had been five minutes ago.

"Yes, they're candles," he rubbed the back of his neck, glancing away from Rhea's gaze to look at said candles. The way she said it had him wondering if they were a good idea or not. "Don't you like candles? The way my mum just kind of has them everywhere kind of made me think girls liked candles..." it was a pathetic excuse, but it was kind of true.

"I didn't," Claude confirmed, sucking up his courage. "But I wanted to. I wanted to do something...nice for you," special was so not the word he wanted to use thank you brain. He relaxed slightly as she smiled, assuming it was the mention of cake that did it. "Chocolate cake. You like chocolate cake, right? I mean, I'm fairly certain you do, but-!" he cut himself off, turning to gesture for her to sit down first. "Please start eating to stop me talking."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Okay Rhea, just calm down. This is nothing to freak over. This is just a nice little gesture. Just a cute little-No.

He was saying something about candles, and his mother. His mother and candles. And girls. Girls liking candles. Sure they did, if they want a romantic thing with their boyfriends. But Claude wasn't her boyfriend. She didn't have boyfriends. He was just a boy. He was her friend. They were having sex. Nothing more. Why. Were. There. Candles. "Girls do like candles. Heather really likes scented ones. They're… nice."

I wanted to do something nice for you.
She was going to faint. She didn't know how to reply, so she just tried to smile some more. But it was hard, seeing as all she wanted to do was to turn around to run away and then find Theo and push him up against a wall and demand an explanation. But she couldn't, so she had to keep smiling. "Oh yes, right… sitting. Alright." she hesitated a little before she walked closer to the blanket. "I like chocolate cake." she nodded, sitting down and looking over the food, instead of looking at Claude again. "So…" This was awkward. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:36 am

That wasn't a hint, was it? Heather likes scented candles? Was that supposed to mean that those were the ones he was supposed to get? He wasn't sure he even knew what kind of scented candles they made. Weren't they just like...flowers. Did you get different flowery candles? Didn't flowers just all kind of smell the same?

Claude smiled when Rhea sat down, pleased that he at least got the cake right, ignoring the way she said that candles were 'nice'. Just move on and get to the food. Because he was actually pretty hungry now, after all that emotional excitment.

"I'm good," he nodded slowly. Was this kind of awkward or was it just him? Since when was it difficult to talk to Rhea? "Have you been enjoying your birthday? Did your brothers get you something in the end, or am I in trouble for not making them get you something?" he asked, trying to lighten the mood a bit. There was an odd sensation in the pit of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:03 am

She so needed to get alcohol - fast and get plastered. "Do you want some cake, too?" Smalltalk. Why were they having smalltalk? Oh, right because this was going on. What exactly was this? She had no idea. But it was bad, very very bad. Though it made her feel slightly better that there was cake, that cake really did look delicious. "You can't have my strawberries though."

"I haven't run into Artemis yet," Rhea replied, cutting herself a piece of the cake and moving it on a plate. "But Theo's gotten me something! Or well, he actually had me pick it out myself but that still counts." That's right, continue the conversation and everything will feel easy. Easy and normal. God, why was this so awkward? She wasn't used to being so awkward. This was very bad. "So the shoe is still the best gift yet." she wasn't going to count this… thing with. Was it rude if she pretended this never happened?

She was tempted to ask what the hell he was trying to say with this. What this was supposed to mean. But she didn't want to. She didn't really want an answer. She didn't know what she wanted. She didn't know what this was, just that it was confusing and weird and scary and freaking her out. And that she needed a drink.
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:19 am

Claude smiled brightly when she offered him cake. "Well, I was hoping you would share. Didn't think I got the whole thing just for you, did you?" he teased, feeling more at ease. He rolled his eyes at the comment about the strawberries, knowing he never stood a chance. "You and strawberries. Honestly."

"At least with picking it out for yourself you know that you're going to like the present you're getting," Claude confirmed. At least he wasn't in trouble then. "And I'm glad I'm beating Theo. You know, friendly competition and all that. I'm sure Art'll have gotten you something though, right? He seems a bit more reliable than Theo?" though he could've been wild off the mark with that assessment.

He glanced up to look at Rhea, pausing for a moment and taking in her face. He was trying to ignore the fact she seemed a little uncomfortable, but it was becoming kind of hard. Claude sucked up his pride, preparing himself for the worst, before finally speaking. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to, you know. You can grab your cake and leave if you've got other stuff to do."

It seemed like a nicer way than saying other stuff she'd rather do.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:06 am

"Oh my gosh! Are you calling me fat? With you thinking that I'd think that you'd think I'd eat a whole cake by myself?" She was confusing herself, but she found herself grinning. Which was also quite confusing. Okay, maybe she was feeling a bit better about this whole thing - but the fact that she was freaked her out even more. "You're just jealous because I prefer the strawberries over you!"

"That is true. Though, you know, it would've nice had he both gotten me something and let me pick something. That would've definitely made him fly to the top." Wasn't that what Claude had done? She picked her shoe and he did this.. No. Not good. Bad. Wrong. "Artie better have gotten me something amazing! He's the… least drunken one of us, so sure lets go with 'reliable'."

She cringed a little as she was offered a way out. Was it so painfully obvious she didn't really want to be there? Okay, so she was freaking out a little. Mostly because this wasn't something she'd usually do with someone she was just having sex with and also because she had started to kind of… like it? She definitely would have to find Heather later and analyse this whole thing until she understood it. "I guess I could go find Artemis…" she started, but looking over the food and at Claude again, she hesitated. "Right, no. I'm the birthday girl, he should find me! I think I'll stay, if you don't mind. I'd like something to drink though, what have you got?"
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:38 am

"Fat? Who's calling who fat?" he asked, attempting to look innocent despite his amusement. "I think the fact that I think you'd think that I'd think you would eat the whole cake by yourself means that I think you're so skinny that you have plenty of room for a whole cake. Look at you," he poked her side. "Plenty of room to fatten up on cake with. Why, if I had your figure..."

Claude shrugged slightly. "Least drunken, reliable, same thing really. As much as I hope for your sake he did get you something amazing, at the same time I'd like to stay on top. Beat both of your brothers."

He was totally not competative at all.

He felt his heart sink when she mentioned that she could go find Artemis. So she was uncomfortable? He'd kind of hoped that was just him being paranoid in his head. But then she didn't leave. And she decided to stay. And Claude couldn't stop the grin that stretched across his face.

"I have juice," he said, pulling a carton out the basket. "Spiked with vodka. And I have lemonade, which is actually wine in disguise. And I have," he pulled out another bottle, giving her a look. "Mead, after you drank my last bottle with your brother. I figured that was an indication that you liked it. And of course, beer! But that's more for me."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:33 am

Rhea gasped, swatting Claude's hand away. "Bastard! So now you're calling me too thin? You wish you had my figure! Not that you'd look as stunning as I do, you could never work this." she gestured over her body with one hand while using the other to drag the cake closer to her. She grinned. "You know what? I've changed my mind! You can't have any of my cake because you-" She reached out and poked his stomach. "-really don't need it!"

"I can think of plenty of ways that would help you stay on top." Rhea replied, a smile tugging at her lips. If she was starting to be suggestive this thing was definitely grown on her. Which - again - was bad. "But most of my ideas don't include you on top of my brothers."

Rhea studied his face carefully. He did seem a bit… sad. Which made her feel slightly guilty, he was after all just trying to be nice (too nice). But then, once she had told him she was staying he was grinning and Rhea really had to fight herself not to smile herself - which she seemed to be doing a lot of.

"Oh! You brought mead? What happened to Mister Mead-Is-So-Hard-To-Get-Cry-Cry-Cry?" she raised her eyebrows but her hands reached out. "Which do I want vodka or mead? Which do you reckon goes better with my cake?"
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:06 am

Claude laughed as his hand was swatted away, though he certainly followed her hand as she was gesturing. "I'll have you know I'd look amazing as a girl," he gave a gasp of mock-horror when she took the cake away and poked his stomach. Though it was less mocking and more real. Because he wasn't sure if she was serious or not. "What you talking about? This is all muscle. Besides, I got to make sure I have enough fat on me to protect me from the cold winter, right?"

"I would hope most of your ideas don't include me on top of your brothers," Claude said, shuffling closer to Rhea. "I think if I had the option, I think I'd rather be on top of you than your brothers."

"Mead is so hard to get, I'll have you know!" he insisted. "I was going to say about how you were worth it being hard to get, but if you're going to be like that I might just give you the vodka and keep all the mead to myself."

"And you know. Perhaps both would go well with your cake."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Rhea shook her head before swallowing another forkful of the - delicious, she might add - cake. "You're so not my type." she shook her head again, but cracked an amused smile. "I can't believe I slept with you, honestly. Where's the six pack? What sport do you play? Why aren't you walking around shirtless?" she grinned. "See, that would sound more like what I'd go for."

"I'd hope you'd hope that," Rhea grinned again. "We'll see what kind of options you'll have later, though… I must admit I'm a bit disappointed." she tilted her head and pouted. "You haven't wished me happy birthday in a proper manner, that strangely enough is possible to do while I'm wearing clothes." Would she have to admit to being weak if she was asking (never would she use the word 'begging') for kisses?

And she was freaking out again. I was going to say about how you were worth it being hard to get. Just like one shoe hadn't been 'enough'. Her brain refused to accept this information. Why was he doing this again? Why was there fancy expensive alcohol? Why was she still there?

She held out her hands, which both were shaking slightly but Rhea decided to try to ignore that. "I think I'm going to need both after all. You can drink the beer."
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 am

Claude glared through his amusement, eyeing the cake for a moment. "What do you mean 'what sports do I play'? I play sports! I swim, and play sports. Would you rather I took off my shirt?" he waggled his brows. "I can demonstrate why it was that you decided to sleep with me."

"Oh, is that disappointing?" he teased, leaning closer so that his nose brushed hers. "Whatever could this proper manner be, while keeping your clothes on. I don't think I've heard of this one. "Is it...through tickling?"

He kissed her anyway. Because it was too tempting not to. As short and sweet as it was. Couldn't give everything away.

Claude ignored the shaking of her hands when he passed her the alcohol, happy to stick to his beer. Beer was a boy's best friend, after all. "Happy drinking on a happy birthday!"

Maybe he should just stop trying to read her reaction and aim on enjoying it himself.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:37 am

"You swim? You know hanging in the hot tub does not count as swimming, right? And drinking beer doesn't count as a sport either." she teased. "I won't object to clothing removal or demonstrations. I think I'm in need for a reminder later, because I was starting to think I only slept with you for the shoes…" she grinned. "But if you think there's more to it..."

If there was something Rhea didn't like it was being teased. She pouted at him, though she was tempted to glare as well. Tickling was not something she welcomed with open arms. "If you ever dare to tickle me Delanoir, I will hurt you." but then he was kissing her and she happily kissed him back, pouting once more when he pulled away after such a short while. She'd need to get more later.

Rhea tried to stop freaking out by occupying herself with opening the mead bottle and taking a large swig from it. "Happy drinking indeed." she agreed, feeling better already. "Finally sixteen."

More like finally legal.
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:46 am

"Drinking beer is totally a legitimate sport. You know how much effort goes into trying to beat your brother every time we drink? A lot, that's how much," Claude gave her a look. "And that's shoe, not shoes. In which case, I'd love to see what I got if I bought you two shoes."

He didn't doubt that she would hurt him if he tickled her. But that wouldn't stop him trying. He chuckled when he saw the pout on her face again after pulling back, resisiting the urge to call her adorable. Even though she was. "I'm sure you would hurt me if I tickled you, yes."

"Finally sixteen," Claude agreed, cracking open a beer can and drinking also. Perhaps this night wasn't a total lost cause. "Finally can do things to you without feeling bad about them," he added, putting his can down to wrap his hand round the back of Rhea's neck, pulling her in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 am

“So you’re saying Theo and you have beer drinking competitions? I’ll have to admit I’m disappointed I thought you’d have cocktail drinking competitions.” She grinned again. “Well… buy me a pair and you might find out.”

Tickling was one of her weaknesses, not that she’d ever really admit to having such weakness. But she was really ticklish and she hated it, she hated it even more when it was used against her.

She was starting to like the turn of events much more and her earlier freakout(s) were almost forgotten as Claude spoke. There was a weird sort of tingling feeling in her stomach, but she didn’t think to much about it as they were kissing again. Kissing was much more important.

Breaking the kiss (though she didn’t really want to), Rhea grinned at Claude. “Oh, have you been feeling bad about my age then? Have you perhaps been holding back on me, too? Is sixteen-Rhea going to experience something fifteen-Rhea didn’t get to experience for she was just a little child?” she raised her eyebrows playfully at him before leaning in to kiss him again. This was a much more enjoyable birthday present.
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:26 am

"Beer drinking! Like real manly men," he winked at Rhea. "Cause that's definitely the catagory I'd put me and Theo in. Not that we're too manly for cocktail drinking competitions," he smirked slightly as she suggested he buy her a pair to find out. "You just want more shoes."

If it got him more of this type of stuff, he wasn't sure he cared if that was all she wanted. Running a hand through her hair, fingers tracing over her scalp, he was pretty eager to see what two shoes would get him.

"I'll have you know I have been feeling bad about your age," Claude admitted, though he was still smiling. "Just, you know, not bad enough to stop me. "Though now you're older, I'm sure I can think of something that little fifteen-Rhea didn't get," he spoke quietly, glancing behind her to make sure there was nothing on the floor, before beginning to push her backwards. "There is food here. I'm sure we could get a little creative."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:26 am

"Guilty as charged. But I'm sure my gratitude wouldn't disappoint you one bit."

Most of their meetings did seem to end up like this, Rhea noticed, not that she minded it one bit. But she sometimes had to wonder how it would've gone had they tried to keep the fact that they slept together away from Theo, and if that would've meant never repeating it. Which, really, would be quite disappointing.

"Poor little fifteen-Rhea missing out on things," A shiver ran down her spine. His suggestion was indeed… creative and could maybe even possibly count as slightly kinky. But without a doubt it was insanely hot. "We might need to consider removing clothing then, to make room for food." she said, grinning as she shrugged off her jacket just before her back pressed against the ground. "Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 am

Claude chuckled slightly. "I'm sure it wouldn't disappoint me. I'm sure I'd be very, very pleased about the fact I'd gotten you more shoes."

"Consider removing clothing, huh?" he asked, pulling back just long enough to take hold of the hem of his shirt, before pulling it over his head. "You mean like this? Or should the birthday girl get seen to first?"

As he began to push her shirt up, he made sure to trail his fingers over her skin, enjoying every inch that he was able to touch, sucking lightly on her lower lip as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:04 am

"You know how I hate clothes," Rhea murmured, running her fingers over Claude's now exposed shoulders and then down his chest.

Between how good his fingers on her skin made her feel and they way his lips sucked on hers, Rhea really wasn't minding the fact that they were in such a public and open place. She kept her eyes firmly shut and her head tilted back a little, before she released a rather loud moan. It was her birthday after all, it was her day and she wasn't going to hold back.

She moved her hands from Claude's shoulders, though a little reluctantly, stretching her arms out above her head so he could remove her shirt, arching her body slightly upwards. The hard ground had definitely never been so comfortable before.

Last edited by Rhea Capulet on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:26 am

Claude chuckled lightly, feeling a shiver run up his spine as her fingers ran over his skin. "Oh, I know how you hate clothes. I hate clothes too sometimes. Especially when they're seperating me from you."

He aimed to put her shirt somewhere on the blanket and not on food, rather than on the grass. It seemed like the type of thing she may have been a bit finicky about. As soon as he had his hands were on her body, running up and down, quickly finding the hem of her skirt and running his fingers round till he got the zip.

A small part of his brain asked him if he should be concerned about what they were doing in a technically public place. The larger part didn't care, and was far too busy on focusing on removing her skirt and beginning to kiss and suck at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:41 am

Rhea smiled, giggling a little. "Well, you're welcome to remove all obstacles."

All questions about why this was almost all they did, no matter where, disappeared from her mind at the feel of his fingers on her body. Instead her thoughts were replaced by why this wasn't all they did, all the time, anywhere, without stopping.

Once both her shirt and her skirt were gone, Rhea spread her legs to make more room for Claude in between them and her fingers worked on the button of his trousers, her vision getting slightly cloudy by the pleasantry of his kisses on her neck and she let out an approving noise. Usually she would've worried that he'd leave a cheap mark on her neck, but then and there she really, really couldn't force herself to care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)    What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)  Empty

Back to top Go down

What am I doing now? Killing puppies? (Mature)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: