Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student
Alyssa Reid

le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:48 am

Alyssa held her hands out for Theo to pull her up. "Mmm, alcohol run sounds good." she grinned, though started rolling her eyes as he continued speaking. "Oh, you're such a mastermind, you little planner. Let's hope you have to do the flirting, I'd like to see you work your magic."

"Sometimes you talk and I just get sad inside." Alyssa forced up a long heavy sigh. "You won't end up alone, dimwit. I'm sure you'll find some airhead swimmer in need and you'll settle down and adopt a bunch of little kiddies. Or you could move to Turkey."

"It's funny because 'gay, slut and relatively nice young gentleman' all fits your profile. You are your siblings." she grinned as she bumped her hips with his (kind of, though he was albeit taller than her). "Liking everyone is much better than being picky. When bisexuals go out looking for a chance to get lucky, they've technically got a bigger chance than some straight bloke or chick, if you think about it."
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)    le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:26 am

Theo hauled Alyssa to her feet and grinned, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Hey, hey, let's go. Oh I hope it's someone pretty who serves us. Madam?" He offered her his arm, smiling and miming adjusting his tie. Oh, they were going to have a fun evening.

"Airhead swimmer?" Theo asked, raising his eyebrows. "Are you insinuating that my future hunk of a boyfriend will not be incredibly intelligent?"

He grinned at her and shrugged. "Nah, though, cos once you rule out straight guys, lesbians and homophobes you're kind of like, limited. I don't know. I'm overthinking this. Let's get some booze."

"Oh, don't tell my Dad or anything but I'm on minus forty bucks in my account at the moment. I don't think he'd be too impressed. Never mind. We'll pay the attendant with happy thoughts or something." He hoped he was still under the limit to drive.
Back to top Go down

le smoking buddies (Zeus and Lyssa)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3