Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snack Time - open

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramona Young

Ramona Young

Snack Time - open Empty
PostSubject: Snack Time - open   Snack Time - open EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:31 am

These sort of places were the best to get a little snack.

It was kind of like when humans eat, in a way. Humans needed so many calories to live and have enough energy. But a little extra energy was always welcomed, and sometimes needed. And with Vampires constantly running and hiding their true nature, don't they need the energy?

Dancing with a male, he was completely oblivious of who she truly was. Looking at him with a cherubic smile, Ramona told him, "Now I am going to bite you, is that o.k?" She asked, eyes wide open.

"I picked up a kinky one, didn't I," He just replied, and Ray gave him a smirk. Leaning towards his neck, she licked the skin there, and extracted her fangs. He moaned in pleasure as she drank from him. Nobody else noticed.

Pulling away before he could get extremely weak, Ramona licked the skin there and looked back at him. "Wow," He murmured, weak and filled with desire. "That was amazing."

"Oh I know," She giggled, and walked away before he realized what happened, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down

Snack Time - open
Page 1 of 1