Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biología :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luca Hart
Student
Student
Luca Hart

Biología :D Empty
PostSubject: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 am

As if Biology wasn't crap enough that they suddenly had to do partner work. And as if it wasn't totally shit without Eddie Sykes bullshitting around and pouring fish guts all down Suzie Simmons and getting them stupid partner work.

And as if life wasn't bad enough already that he shouldn't be paired with Kiva, one of the only people he actually liked in the world, and instead be paired with Miss Bitchface herself, the infamous Rhea Capulet.

Luca knew he shouldn't judge. It wasn't like he knew her. But from what he knew of her, he didn't like the sound of her much. Plus he always got the feeling that she was being mean without even trying to Kiva, and nobody upset his Keevs.

Begrudgingly, he dropped his bag onto the table next to her and moved to sit next to her, smiling half-heartedly in her direction without making an attempt to greet her. He'd moved over to sit with her. She could do the introductions and all that crap. He wanted to sulk for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:07 am

Who even needed to learn biology? For what reason was that a subject one would have to be make use of in the future? Who even studied when at school anyway? And more important, who decided partner work was a good idea?

Normally Rhea wouldn't really mind it, splitting up the work meant there was less for her to do. But that was when she was partnered up with someone a) she could stand b) was her friend c) was hot. But this time that wasn't the case.

Though, in his defense she didn't even know the boy. She didn't even remember his name even if the teacher had just paired them together, and he was in her year. The fact that she didn't remember him, obviously meant he wasn't important.

She didn't even bother to hide her annoyance. "Do you know how to do this shit, then?" she wanted to know, pushing the sheet that had been put on their table for them to solve, towards him, without even introducing herself first. He should know who she was, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Luca Hart
Student
Student
Luca Hart

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:27 am

So he wasn't the only one irritated, apparently, as he took the seat next to her and dropped his head onto his folded arms. Luca did not want to have to do this at all, especially without Kiva. At least she wasn't uber friendly, he guessed. But then he could have tried to get on with her if she had been.

He looked up at her and raised his eyebrows, before shaking his head. "No bloody clue," he replied with a shrug. "If I did I'd do it. But I'm not the clever one. Do you know how to?" Was it even worth asking? She probably wanted to do her nails or something. Not that Luca would mind that much.

Crossing his legs underneath him, he turned away, humming. This was going to be a long lesson. Should he say something? Should he be nice? Pulling out a tube of Fruit Pastilles, he popped one in his mouth, continuing to hum, before realising he should probably offer one to his partner. "Sweet?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:34 am

Rhea couldn't stop herself, she almost burst out in overwhelming laughter when the boy spoke. Gosh was that an accent! But she managed to stop herself, biting on her lip and turning her head aside so he couldn't see her face. Get it together.

She tried to remember his answer, holding in her laughter. "Oh, lovely. A not clever partner, just what I needed." she rolled her eyes. Was this karma? For making her partners do all the work in the past? "I think you should at least have a look at it, rack your brain for some answers." she pushed the piece of paper further towards him. "Something."

Go-ho-hosh, she was never going to get over that accent. "Where the hell are you from?" the words slipped out before she could stop herself. God, that was a bit rude. Theo and Claude were bound to scold her for it later if she told them. But that just made her giggle.

She was a bit surprised he was actually offering her candy. She raised her eyebrows at him. "Strawberry."
Back to top Go down
Luca Hart
Student
Student
Luca Hart

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:14 am

Was she giggling? Luca wasn't sure, and to be fair he didn't particularly care, until she pushed the sheet toward him again, and he raised his eyebrows further. "Well, we are polite, aren't we? Here's an idea. Why doesn't her highness rack her pretty little head and see if she can think of an answer rather than wait for me to think of it for her. Fair, no?"

Oh. So that was why she seemed to be laughing. Again, she seemed to find the rudest way about it. Not that it bothered him much. "Me?" he asked lightly. "I'm from the fairy kingdom in the gaps between the states. Stupid bloody question, really. Mind you, you are American." Bit harsh really. But she just seemed to grate on him.

Well then. He guessed they wouldn't have to pretend to get on then "Good, I don't like strawberry," he said in a cheerful voice before picking one sweet out himself. "It's like the most fattening one or something. I don't know the facts."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 am

He was a bit annoying, she had to admit. "Aw, so you agree that I'm pretty?" Was it bad that, that was all she got out of that sentence? There was no way she was going to do this bloody sheet, she couldn't do biology to save her own life. And she didn't want to with this person around.

So… he was what? From the… United Kingdom, yeah. That would explain the accent thing. But not the fact that he seemed to be a brat. "It's a nice thing to offend America when you live in America and go to school in America, isn't it?" she raised her eyebrows.

Okay, so this person was definitely not likable. Who didn't like strawberries? AND STRAWBERRIES FLAVORED CANDY WAS NOT THE MOST FATTENING- "You do seem like the person who'd know which food is the fattest." she smiled sweetly at him. "Have you just recently stopped eating the strawberry ones?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Hart
Student
Student
Luca Hart

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:51 am

His liking for this girl was dropping with each passing second. He forced a smile and shrugged. "You keep telling yourself that, sweetheart."

Luca tried not to roll his eyes or react to what she was saying, merely replicating her gesture and raising his own eyebrows. "It's not like I'm here by choice," he said, trying not to scoff at the statement. What was wrong with this girl? Or was she just normal or something? He didn't care any more. He just didn't think he could bear a whole lesson with her. Maybe he should just try to be nice, maybe he was being a bit unfair...

And then she said something that really grated. Because Luca hated any comments against his appearance. In fact, Luca hated comments. And by gosh did she just make one. Trying to keep his face indifferent, he shrugged. "Oh, I don't. I've just gathered evidence. Girls like you always seem to go for these ones. You can tell from the appearance."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:27 am

This was going to be a long, long, long lesson that was for sure. But hopefully after it was over they never had to even look at each other again. Honestly, why was she paired up with such a bastard? She should mention this to her father. Biology was officially the worst subject ever and the teacher was now a horrible bitch.

"Then why are you here?" Rhea raised her eyebrows. She didn't understand some of the people that went to this school. Most of them didn't seem wealthy enough to pay for a school like this one. And some of them were just freaky as hell. Like that guy Iblis Kerr. It freaked her out. "I'm sure your country misses you terribly."

Was he suggesting she wasn't thin? Oh my gosh she wanted to punch him so bad who the hell was this kid what was he even- "Ohh. I know what you mean. You're right too. I just love being one of those girls that can eat anything without getting fat, you know? Understandingly you cannot do that as well, but at least you try to keep it together. Maybe just a slip up every now and then," she flashed him a smile. "But if you work out you'll look great soon, surely."
Back to top Go down
Luca Hart
Student
Student
Luca Hart

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:54 am

Yep. Definitely just your average, shallow human. "Oh, it's fallen to rack and ruin without me, I'm sure. Especially when they find out I'm stuck in a shithole like here having to deal with arses all day."

Ugh. She was really beginning to make him angry. Biting the inside of his cheek to stop himself from retaliating, the fake smile aching to fade, he folded his arms. "Oh, thank you. I'm glad to hear your support in boosting my self confidence. It's always nice to hear from a success story. Tell me, what do you use for your stretch marks? They're barely even noticeable." This was war.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:12 am

"You speak so stupidly," she shook her head. "'Arses', honestly. If you don't like it here you should just leave. I'm sure you wouldn't really be missed." she narrowed her eyes a little. "Who the hell are you anyway?"

Okay, so she was going to hit him. No she wasn't, hitting was bad. How DARED he talk to her like that? What kind of asshole was he?

"What did you just say?" her smile immediately left her face and for a moment she stared at the boy next to her. Oh, that was it!. "You-," she started, not finding an ending to her sentence. Would it really be bad if she slapped him? "Let me guess, you're one of those people that make themselves feel better by pushing their own insecurities on others? So all you say to be is actually just stuff you want to say about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Luca Hart
Student
Student
Luca Hart

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:51 pm

"Oh, mild racism in the morning. I like it." He deliberated putting up his hand and demanding to be moved elsewhere to escape this girl. But it was only for one lesson. He'd never have to speak to her again after this lesson.

Wait. What did she just say? "Insecurities? Darling, I'm not blind. I can see what's put in front of me. Bloody hell can I see it." One thing, Luca's mind thought, one teeny bit of information that he had overseen, was that Rhea was not fat. And there was possibly some truth in her insecurities statement. But he wasn't going to admit that to this girl.

"Was that an introduction?" Luca asked, grinning sourly. "You're so unpleasant all the time I can't tell with you what's just you being polite. That's a real problem, honey. You should get that sorted out."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:12 am

"Says you," Rhea snorted. "Didn't you just call me stupid for being American?" Could this lesson last much longer? It seemed to have been going on for ages and not few minutes. What the hell was this teacher on? Pairing her up with… with.. with that!

Oh my gosh. She was going to murder him. Was he actually saying that she was fat? She was not fat! She was quite thin and she knew that, everyone told her that. She fit into her small clothes and her tight dresses and her tiny skirts-She. Was. Not. Fat! "Are you retarded?" she slapped her hand on the table and her head snapped towards him. "Or just blind?" she resisted the urge to stand up and pull her shirt up so he could see her very flat stomach. "If one of us is overweight it is not me."

"Oh my God!" Rhea muttered. "Could you be more annoying? Please go back to your homeland, whoever you are." she crossed her arms, trying to remember this person's name. It had to be something stupid. To match his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Luca Hart
Student
Student
Luca Hart

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:09 am

"I didn't call you personally stupid for being American," Luca replied. "Though now I've spoken to you I can affirm my suspicions."

His eyebrows shot up at the language she chose. Oh gosh he couldn't sit with this girl. He couldn't have anything to do with this girl. "Being around you makes me want to flush my head down the toilet repeatedly, but knowing that would satisfy you is a real put off. You're a twat, you know that?"

She was beginning to make him feel steadily more angry. He tried not to react too much, clenching his jaw and tilting his head away from her, until she said something that really set him off. "Overweight? Overweight? Oh, piss right off."

"Oh, go cry to Daddy, you great fucking ponce," he replied sourly, folding his arms and laughing bitterly. "Maybe he'll wipe your tears up with some money. Big scary Welsh boy bullying you. Honestly."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Could she demand it of someone to move her? She did not want to sit anywhere near this person anymore. Actually she wanted to hit him. Or at least manipulate someone to hit him for her, which was easily done if she tried. If he kept pushing her she might have to.

"Oh, I'm a twat? And you're what? Just real lovely? Honestly." she narrowed her eyes. "If I say I'd be most sad if you jumped out the window, what will you do?"

Okay, so he wasn't overweight. He was actually quite skinny, but he called her fat first. He started this whole fat-business with his stupid candy. "You'll be fine, who cares about one extra fat here and there?" she frowned. "Just make sure you pick stretchable clothes."

"At least my Dad didn't send me away to another country! I think I get it now, why you have to be here, they couldn't be bothered with you back home could they? I can see why."
Back to top Go down
Luca Hart
Student
Student
Luca Hart

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:04 pm

"No, because, frankly darling, your face is not the last I wish to see on this planet. For one, I'd like to see something pretty." Luca wasn't particularly sure why he was being so bitchy, but he couldn't seem to help himself. And he just felt so cross, inexplicably so.

She was just winding him up too much to really care about feeling guilty. "Oh, stretchable clothes? I'll just wear the ones you've worn. They'll be stretched enough. And roomy! How good would that be?"

That wound him right up. That wad the icing on the cake. That was the icing on all cakes. "Oh, get your oversized nose out of it, Capulet. It doesn't suit you." Don't get mad. Don't get mad.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:57 am

"I'll make sure not to get you a mirror then," Rhea smiled sweetly. It was at moment like these that the girl wished her brothers were more violent than they tended to me. Or that she at least had a macho violent best friend. But nooo, she was left with lazy brothers and friends, that would rather drink than throw punches. So she couldn't send her brothers after this brat (even if that would be low, she didn't care).

"One," Rhea started, eyebrows narrowed. "I'd never let you wear my clothes." she bit out. "Two, I don't think your 'arse' would look quite good in my tight dresses. Three, if you keep calling me fat I'm going to throw my chair at you." Calm? What the hell was that?

"Oh!" she felt slightly victorious. "So you do know who I am," that made her smirk. "Too bad that I have no idea who you are, makes you a nobody really, sweetie." it was only then that her brain progressed what he'd said about her nose. Was he going to pick on her EVERYTHING? "Again you fail to notice which body parts of mine are indeed not as big as yours."
Back to top Go down
Luca Hart
Student
Student
Luca Hart

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:51 am

Oh, this girl was a massive bitch. Luca was not impressed. He smiled back, kicking at the table leg angrily. He didn't want to listen to this girl anymore.

"Okay, one, I wouldn't want to wear your clothes because I don't much fancy looking like a complete trollop. Two, if you're worried about your arse being as big as it is, you could always consider surgery. Might sort out your stretchmarks and your gob, love."

"Who doesn't know who you are?" Luca replied in a pleasant voice. "All the boys are hoping for a screw with you, but then, you're the only whore they actually know." He sighed in mock wistfulness and pushed the sheet back towards her. "So, as a weak obese nobody who can in no way match up to your intelligence, I have no hope in doing this work, so get on with it. Or will you only do it if I pay you? Come to think of it, you must know a lot about human biology."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:01 am

She had to stand up and change seats, there was no way that she was going to stay with this person for any longer.

"Oh so what you fancy looking like is just a simple troll?" she raised her eyebrows at him. "An emo troll of course, I'm sorry I understand, you've got a lot of emotions, that what 'Emo' stands for, right? You're just EMOtional It's not your fault that you like dark clothes and cry in the corner while listening to screams on the radio. It's how you express yourself."

"At least I'm not going to be a virgin for always, but it's okay sweetie, I'm sure you'll hit puberty eventually." she slammed her hand down on the sheet, forcing it back towards him again. "Seeing as we both agree that I'm smarter than you, I think you need to try to do this, you'll have to learn somehow." and then she lost her cool and brought her leg up to kick his. Those were just a bit too many 'slut' comments.
Back to top Go down
Luca Hart
Student
Student
Luca Hart

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:51 am

Oh. So he was Emo Kid, was he? Fantastic. Slut Girl and Emo Kid. What a barrel of laughs this lesson was.

Did she-?! Did she really just say that? Luca bit the inside of his cheek to refrain from saying anything. Then decided to say something anyway. "Aw, thank you. I'm guessing this was how you explained it to your children the other day? I mean, a girl like you must have grandkids by now."

And then she kicked him, and he wondered if he was allowed to kick back, because that would be hitting a girl. But did he count as an honorary girl? He decided he did and kicked her chair leg hard in return, grabbing his bag and slinging it over his neck ready to demand to be moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biología :D   Biología :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Biología :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: