Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stone Cold Sober

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

Stone Cold Sober - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:22 am

He looked at her and spoke."NO I NEED MORE." He said slowly, gulping another part into his throat. ANd then gave it to her."HEre." THen sighed and said,."Okay keep it save for me." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:44 am

Oh gosh, how Rhea was not a big fan if newly drunk boys, especially when she wasn't drunk herself. "I think you've had enough." she frowned and took the bottle, holding it behind her back where it would he harder.for him to snatch it back.

"How are you such a saint?" she questioned. "Virgin, you said and first time drinking? I feel like I've corrupted you, yet I've done nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:42 am

As she snatched the bottle he groaned."No, it's mine give it back." HE shook his head, and then sighed."I wish I wasn't a virgin though." He told her slowly, before wanting that bottle. HE leaned forwarded, and pressed his body next to hers, and then slipped causing the bottle to roll, away few feet away, and his chest pressed of her her, looked at her eyes, and paused, before realizing what he had done, she would feel something poke her thigh, he said."Shit." he pulled back with all his might, and pressed his hands on his penis. To hide his boner."I am sorry for everything didn't mean to be on top of you." he said beseemed of what she might do.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Capulet
Student
Student
Rhea Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:05 am

Rhea was suddenly very aware of the fact that the boy next to her was almost naked and it became even more painfully obvious when he fell and pressed against her, causing her to fall backwards, back pressing against the ground and face heating up slightly. This was so not happening.

He was a virgin and she was... well not a virgin. And she wasn't exactly sure how to deal with... She hadn't meant for... well, this to happen. God. This was awkward. What the hell was she supposed to do now?

"Uh..." she tried to look for the right words, trying to decide between laughing and crying, but she realised both would be quite rude. "I should go." she nodded, not looking at him in the eye but staring out at the lake instead, before pushing herself to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord
Student
Student
Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:32 am

He looked at her and spoke."Hey I." he stopped he wasn't sure what to say.

(Thread end.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Sober   Stone Cold Sober - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone Cold Sober
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: