Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And I'm A Ginger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student
Alyssa Reid

And I'm A Ginger Empty
PostSubject: And I'm A Ginger   And I'm A Ginger EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:02 am

Stupid fucking Theseus Capulet and his fucking cigarette addiction. Okay, maybe she was the one who was addicted but it didn't help that one of her closest friends liked to smoke with her and therefor she ran out of cigarettes faster than ever.

So Alyssa needed to stock up, and seeing as she wasn't the legal age to buy cigarettes yet, that would be tricky. Sometimes she got away with pretending she was older and using a fake ID or hoping they wouldn't ask for an ID. But as she looked through her bag she couldn't locate her fake ID either and the guy at the checker didn't seem like the type she could flirt her way out of this.

She really, really hated being small. She was often mistaken for someone younger then seventeen, which was definitely the worst thing ever. With a sigh, Alyssa scanned the crowd but only spotting one person close to her so she made her way over to them, tapping on their shoulder, ready to ask for their age when she realised she knew the person. "Oh, I'm sorry." she sighed a little. "Heather, right? Fancy running into you here."
Back to top Go down
Heather Stark
Student
Student
Heather Stark

And I'm A Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I'm A Ginger   And I'm A Ginger EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:10 am

Heather needed some chocolate. She just needed it. It wasn't that she was feeling bad, and she wasn't even on her period, but she was just craving chocolate. And seeing as money wasn't a problem, she had decided that she'd go to the ships and buy the biggest one she could find. She buried her hands in the red vest she was wearing as her eyes scanned the shelves to find what she was looking for. Finding a bar she liked, the redhead pulled her hand from her vest and wrapped it around the chocolate. The tab on her shoulder startled her and she dropped the bar back onto the shelve and whirled around.

A shiver ran down her spine at the voice, and Heather realized immediately that she recognized it. The voice and the feeling. And the face that went with it. "That's right," she said, feeling a little pleased that the girl still knew her name. She must've made a big enough impression then.

"Was there anything you needed?"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student
Alyssa Reid

And I'm A Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I'm A Ginger   And I'm A Ginger EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:16 am

Cigarettes. "Ugh. No, I'm sorry. You're a Sophomore right?" the thought pained her. What did a girl have to do to find someone old enough to order her cigarettes for her. Gosh, Alyssa Reid, you might want to lay off those cigarettes.

Still Alyssa wished she had something more to say to the girl, she was weirdly (and surprisingly) fascinating and Alyssa couldn't put her finger on why exactly she felt that way. It was a vague feeling and kind of similar as the once she had felt when she talked to Professor Danyal, but now all she felt around him was hate. She'd have to buy a new lighter as well.

"Chocolate?" she raised her eyebrows, noticing the stacks of chocolate behind the girl and the bar in her hand. "Man, I'd could do with chocolate right now." she pointed a finger at the one the redhead held. "Is that one any good?"

Back to top Go down
Heather Stark
Student
Student
Heather Stark

And I'm A Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I'm A Ginger   And I'm A Ginger EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:32 am

"I am, why?" she asked curiously, running her fingers through the part of her hair that was loose. Heather then chuckled softly as she realized something. "Trying to find someone to buy you alcohol?" she asked, crossing her arms over her stomach as she eyed the older girl curiously.

Heather nibbled on her lower lip. She really wanted to take her eyes off the blond girl in front of her because she felt like she was staring, but Heather couldn't stop. Instead she shoved one hand back into her pocket and pulled the chocolate closer to her chest with the other. Suddenly she felt stupid for buying chocolate. Heather felt quite weird in general, because Alyssa appeared to make her forget her own personality entirely.

"It's the most expensive one there is, so it should be," Heather told the other girl, and then before she could stop herself blurted out; "I can share if you want some. It's quite big after all."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student
Alyssa Reid

And I'm A Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I'm A Ginger   And I'm A Ginger EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:58 am

"Cigarettes, actually." Alyssa replied. Though, a part of her felt a little weird for admitting that. Was Heather going to judge her from smoking? What if she found it gross? Okay. Why the hell did Alyssa care if this ginger thought her smoking was gross. And she probably didn't. Hadn't they gone out smoking together?

"I forgot my fake ID," she admitted. "And my friend Theo, who is the one to blame for the cigarettes running out by the way, is not here to be all tall and oldish and buy them for me. And that guy there," she pointed at the cashier. "Doesn't look like someone who flirting would work on." she sighed.

Was she offering to share her chocolate? That was... generous? Since when did people in general share food? "Shit." she swore when she saw the price tag. "That's... That's like. Wow. Definitely not affording that." she laughed. "I won't say no to tasting it though, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And I'm A Ginger Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I'm A Ginger   And I'm A Ginger Empty

Back to top Go down

And I'm A Ginger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: