Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

about a succubus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith Carmichael

Lilith Carmichael

about a succubus Empty
PostSubject: about a succubus   about a succubus EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:03 am

hello so i just read over the only other original succubus profile that you had and i was interested in taking the other spot for one. Do they have to be related and dose their birth have to be formed formed the same way?
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

about a succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: about a succubus   about a succubus EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 am

If you can create a different way that would still make Veronique's way plausible, then you can create your own! If you have any other issues, don't be afraid to message me!
Back to top Go down
Lilith Carmichael

Lilith Carmichael

about a succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: about a succubus   about a succubus EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:49 pm

okay thank you ill create my bio after work today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about a succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: about a succubus   about a succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

about a succubus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: