Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buckets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claude Delanoir
Student
Student
Claude Delanoir

Buckets Empty
PostSubject: Buckets   Buckets EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:53 am

Claude's insides felt as if they were on fire, he tried taking deep breaths to calm himself down but it wasn't working so far. He could picture his best mate's face in his mind, making him reach for his stomach and sigh heavily.

He wasnt sure how he was going to do this.

After sighing once more, Claude finally gained the courage to push the door open, entering the room he shared with Theo. "Theo," he started, looking at his friend where he lay on his bed. "We need to talk."

Claude found himself sighing again as he made his way to the bed, sitting down on the edge of it.

"I..." he struggled. "I... Theo, I think I'm in love with you." he breathed out, swallowing the lump in his throat before looking his friend dead in the eyes.

"And... I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Theseus Capulet
Student
Student
Theseus Capulet

Buckets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckets   Buckets EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:04 am

Theo looked up from where he was lying on his bed when Claude entered, his voice sounding shaky. "Claude, bro, anything," he said, before his eyes connected with Claude's and he felt a passion deep down in his soul. "Claude..." Theo began slowly, before he gasped in shock. "I'm in love with you too, Claude..."

He was pregnant?! Theo's eyebrows raised, before he sighed. "My deep and passionate love must have impregnated you. I'll stand by you though, darling."
Back to top Go down

Buckets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: