Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something's Gotta Burn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student
Alyssa Reid

Something's Gotta Burn  Empty
PostSubject: Something's Gotta Burn    Something's Gotta Burn  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:03 am

Alyssa wasn't sure if this was awkward or not. It was definitely weird, mostly because she wasn't used to hanging around with people. Period. Unless it was Theo but he didn't count. But honestly, he was the only person she ever was around in a friendly way. So this was kind of strange.

Strange was actually a really fitting word because that girl next to her was indeed just that - strange. Strangely fascinating.

"I don't really come here often," Alyssa said with a frown. "On the other hand, my friend goes here every weekend to get absolutely slaughtered," she eyed the other girl, feeling slightly awkward. "You might actually have to show me around because I only know where the bar is-" she stopped. "-You know, if you come here often. You look like you'd fit in here." was that a compliment or an insult? Gosh this is why she didn't have friends. Her social skills were non-existent.
Back to top Go down
Heather Stark
Student
Student
Heather Stark

PostSubject: Re: Something's Gotta Burn    Something's Gotta Burn  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:17 am

Heather wasn’t entirely sure how she had actually gathered the courage to ask the other girl to come with her, but she had. All they had been doing was smoking a simple cigarette, well, Alyssa had been smoking, Heather had nearly choked herself on one, when she had asked before she realized what she had done. Fortunately for her, the other girl had said yes. It wasn’t really a date, she tried to tell herself, just two friends going to a club. She did it with Rhea all the time, but something told her, that she wouldn’t be hitting on a barman tonight.

Swallowing tightly, the girl magicked a dazzling smile on her face as her petite figure turned around to face the other girl. Bouncing back and forth on her toes, she tried to push away the burning feeling in the pit of her stomach, something that always seemed to appear when she was around the blond, ready to strike whenever the girl touched her, moving from her stomach to then set all her nerve ending on fire, as if her fire was attacking her from the inside out. But Heather had never really felt an attack that felt that pleasant.

“I am uncertain if that’s supposed to be a compliment or not,” she said, biting on her full lower lip, brushing her fingers loosely through her hair. “My best friend really likes to come here, it’s not so bad,” she said with a nod. “Do you want to dance?” she forced herself to ask, before she was able to back out. Standing at the bar the entire evening wouldn’t make this less awkward. She just had to keep reminding herself that this wasn’t a date. Just a get together. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Reid
Student
Student
Alyssa Reid

PostSubject: Re: Something's Gotta Burn    Something's Gotta Burn  EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:40 am

Alyssa smiled sheepishly. "I just meant that you look like you'd fit in, clothing wise really." just stop talking.

Dancing? Did she dance? No she didn't. "Sure… Why not." Did she even know how to dance? "You'll… Have to show me what kind of dancing because I don't actually dance." Wow, you're coming out so attractive Alyssa. Theo would so smack her upside the head when she told him about this da-hangout. This wasn't a date, definitely not, because Heather was a really straight girl.

A really pretty straight girl and that fact was very distracting. Alyssa found herself quite incapable for tearing her eyes away from the girl. The fullness of her lips, her bright shining hair and her height which was just correct compared to Alyssa's and her big eyes - it was all very fascinating. "Do you want anything to drink?" the blonde managed out, indicating towards the bar. "I'll buy the first round. Or we could go straight to dancing, if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something's Gotta Burn    Something's Gotta Burn  Empty

Back to top Go down

Something's Gotta Burn
Page 1 of 1