Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karma is a... (Nathaniel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassiopia Bloodgood
Staff Member
Cassiopia Bloodgood

Karma is a... (Nathaniel) Empty
PostSubject: Karma is a... (Nathaniel)   Karma is a... (Nathaniel) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:59 am

She was not amused. When the last shipment of the material for her couture boutique Ramalama came badly damaged and on top of that, one of her useless employees messed up the sewing of the dress that she designed for the princess of Denmark (YES, SHE FINALLY GOT HER BIG BREAK, even though she was a royal herself, this was a huge achievement), she felt like screaming out loud. Yes, her, the cold Cassiopia Evelyn Bloodgood, the ice queen of Ellington, was feeling all kinds of emotions and for the first time in about 15 years, she wasn't feeling like holding back.
God, do I really have to do everything around here, even her inner voice sounded annoyed beyond measure. At last, she sighed to herself and went back to what she was doing 2 minutes ago, fixing the bloody dress. The clip on the back was broken, and it ripped a part of the material, very expensive one as well, so she added a few quick notes into her notebook and after giving the dress one last look, she decided to call it a night. She was too upset to try to do anything else tonight, it was good enough that she managed to stay calm for so long and fire the irresponsible, well, she wanted to call her names, but she settled for peasant.
The outfit that she was wearing could be described as chic, like everything that she ever put on herself (click), and the little ballet bun on her head was as colorful as ever.
At least I don't look like a mess, when I feel like one, she thought to herself while checking her reflection in the mirror. Her red lipstick worked well on her pale face, especially when she would smile and show the model-like gap between her 2 upper front teeth. She went to put on the "Closed" sign on the door on her boutique, when she heard someone coming.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Belle

Nathaniel Belle

PostSubject: Re: Karma is a... (Nathaniel)   Karma is a... (Nathaniel) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:56 am

Nathaniel, was walking along in his robe smiling slowly towards himself as he was hiding he noticed a store and would quickly make his way towards it slowly lurking inside hiding in the shadows. He would then speak"May I come in, I will not harm you, I am harmless I am Mr. Harmless." he was already inside and the woman was surely beautiful. She looked rather charming and magnification. Sighing as he had his hooded robe on to hide himself. From anyone that might be able to see him. Because he was wanted.

(Sorry for small post)
Back to top Go down
Cassiopia Bloodgood
Staff Member
Cassiopia Bloodgood

PostSubject: Re: Karma is a... (Nathaniel)   Karma is a... (Nathaniel) EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:39 am

It didn't take Cass long to realize that the person who was coming was a man. A big, strong man, and by his distinctive scent, a vampire. Even though his footsteps were too quiet to be heard by a normal human, her sixth sense was telling her that he was actually there, and even before he spoke, she knew that he was someone to be feared.
Only, she didn't fear him at all. Her whole body was telling her to be careful, and her mind was yelling danger, danger in her ear, but there was something inside of her that made her believe he won't hurt her. Besides, she felt like she could take him.
Ever since the dead witches started talking to her and she got their powers one by one, she was more calm and rational in situations, because she knew she could handle them. This situation didn't feel like it was going to turn into a fight, and she learned to trust her feelings when they came to her.
She wasn't afraid either. She was never afraid anymore, which only made her cooler in dealing with people.
"That's alright, you don't have to explain", the blonde woman said to the stranger, curiously eyeing his hooded figure. "Come in."
It wasn't wise to invite him in, but she contemplated her options, and this seemed like the easiest one. Both of their energies were still calm, and now the only thing that she was interested in, was his face, and it was covered.
"How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Belle

Nathaniel Belle

PostSubject: Re: Karma is a... (Nathaniel)   Karma is a... (Nathaniel) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:51 am

Nathaniel glared at the woman like a prey. However he looked very frighting he was not going to harm her. Once she had invited him he spoke. " I am already Inside, I do not need to be invited to public places." He said calmly, he knew she was supernatural, her scent was off and she was not human like she held this aura around her that was all weird, but tasty. However, Nathaniel feed and if he feed on such a lovely girl he will feel ill and live in regret. " I am in need of a place to hide out, would it be possiable for me to hide here, I will pay you fifty Grand a week just to stay every day.." He told her calmly, he was hiding from someone or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma is a... (Nathaniel)   Karma is a... (Nathaniel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Karma is a... (Nathaniel)
Page 1 of 1