Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Welcome to Pemberton High!

If you register, you will be able to see the entire site; however, as a guest, you can see only parts, so you know what you should do! Very Happy

Please make sure your username is your characters name with a space and make sure you make a profile.
Pemberton High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pemberton High

A school for the offspring of the rich &powerful, plus the creatures that hide beneath the secure walls of Pemberton High.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fishes in the lake

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis Mavor
Student
Student
Alexis Mavor

fishes in the lake Empty
PostSubject: fishes in the lake   fishes in the lake EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:15 am

The moment that Kaylin's feet touched the water when she sat by a nearby rock, her feet transformed into a fish tail. She wasn't a mermaid but a Nixe. She could transform her legs into a tail. She sighed as she looked back at the lake, her tail moving along the water as it attracted attention of other fish. The dark haired girl didn't want to study or wanted to be near a library.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

fishes in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishes in the lake   fishes in the lake EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:52 am

Evangeline walked out to the lake, trying to get away from everybody else. She couldn't cope much longer, keeping up her fake smile, acting as if everything was fine, but she had to. If she didn't then who knows what would happen to her. She saw a girl there, one who was a year or two younger than her, so probably didn't know her that well. Sitting down next to her she saw closely that she had a tail. "Hi there," she said uncharacteristically shy for her usually bubbly self.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Mavor
Student
Student
Alexis Mavor

fishes in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishes in the lake   fishes in the lake EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:12 am

Slightly tensing at the sudden at the sudden visit of someone else, Kaylin's first action was to remove her feet from the water, turning them back to human legs. The sophomore had seen the older girl before. One of the popular ones, as she liked to call them. Or better yet, one of the vampires, she thought.

Raising an eyebrow at the girl, she realised she wasn't like her old self as she had been very observant to the school and it's surroundings. She always saw her very happy and bubbly. But the Senior was shy at the moment.

"Hello," she replied. "You're Evangeline, one of the seniors right? I'm Kaylin. Or Kay. I don't mind what you call me."
Back to top Go down
Averinne Drake
Student
Student
Averinne Drake

fishes in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishes in the lake   fishes in the lake EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Averinne was swimming in the lake at the moment, about to get off to check out her new school. She saw a tail for a while, then it vanished and turned into feet. Rolling her eyes, she got out of the water. "Excuse me." she said coldly to the girl whose feet was in the water.

She walked onto shore and sat on the bank. She changed her tail into feet and stood up. Seeing that one of the girls were Evangeline Belle, Senior, Vampire, and daughter of the Head teacher, she raised an eyebrow. "Great. First day at Pemberton and I crash into Little Miss Vampire." Averinne thought.

"So you're Evangeline Belle?" Averinne said, keeping her eyebrow raised at the Vampire. The other girl, she did not know who. "I'm Averinne Drake." she added, remembering her manners.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Mavor
Student
Student
Alexis Mavor

fishes in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishes in the lake   fishes in the lake EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Kaylin saw a fellow student whom she didn't recognize water and the moment she acted rude against her, she kept her face emotionless and let the girl, "You're excused."

She, however, was quite amused as the expression the mermaid had given Evangeline. It might have been a rude one, sure but at least it wasn't for her anymore. Kay shrugged slightly to herself and rolled her eyes mentally as well. It was like her to judge people quickly and she was trying her best to get over it.

The Nixe nodded curtly at Averinne's introduction, "Write a long name you've got there."
Back to top Go down
Averinne Drake
Student
Student
Averinne Drake

fishes in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishes in the lake   fishes in the lake EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Raising a brow at the other girl, Averinne snapped. "You have a problem with my name?" she said, keeping her eyebrow raised. She didn't like most people, and this girl was one of those people. "Because if you do, then you can call me Av." she added.

Not most people calle her Av; only her mother and sister. Averinne wasn't used to talking to random people. Rolling her eyes and not wanting to wait for an answer, she sat down and put her feet inside the water. "Look, I'm not usually this mean and I do not want to snap at people right now. Just shut up with my name, okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Neifile Cortez
Student
Student
Neifile Cortez

fishes in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishes in the lake   fishes in the lake EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:48 pm

She was just getting back from her daily, early walk, looking like her usual self, well, the usual self that she let people see. Her shape shifting powers enabled her to change her appearance whenever she felt like it, but she was quite pleased with what she saw in the mirror, even without the help of her abilities, so she usually didn't do that.

Well, her nose was a bit crooked, so she fixed it years ago, but other than that, Neifile considered herself to be perfect.

As she approached the lake, the latina girl saw 3 other girls there, one of them, Kaylin younger than her, the other, a really pretty blonde, was Evangeline Belle,one of her friends and the daughter of their headmistress, and the third one was completely unknown to her.

"Girls", Nef greeted with a smile, as she sat beside them. "Oh, kittys, please don't scratch each other faces off, it's such a pretty day to waste it with boring talks about names and nicknames." While she was talking, she wore that same smile, and talked with her normal, sarcastic tone. "Now, now, tell me, did you hear about that new guy in town?"
Back to top Go down
Averinne Drake
Student
Student
Averinne Drake

fishes in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishes in the lake   fishes in the lake EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Averinne saw another girl walking towards them. She groaned as the girl spoke to them. She pasted a fake smile on her face and said, "Oh, dear miss. We're obviously not kitties, thank you very much," She didn't like this girl. But then again, since when did she like people? "And, if you have noticed, we just recently stopped our 'boring talks'." Averinne added.

Averinne rolled her eyes, mentally, as the girl continued speaking to them as if they were best buddies. "Uh-huh, I've met the new kid, although I'm not the kind of person who talks about new kids and whether they're awesome or what," she said after the girl spoke. She had enough of this rubbish, although she wanted to hear the reply. Diving into the water, Averinne's tail appeared. "Have we met? You seem to be... unfamiliar to me. I don't happen to know you." Averinne said sweetly with the fake smile still on her face.

"Actually, I don't happen to LIKE you." Averinne thought and mentally rolled her eyes once more. The girl was annoying her so much, but she wanted a little more fun before she went to class.
Back to top Go down
Neifile Cortez
Student
Student
Neifile Cortez

fishes in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishes in the lake   fishes in the lake EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:43 pm

"Meow", she responded, purring a bit. "Don't get your claws out, this is just an expression. Us older students call younger girls kitties and younger boys are fishes, you know, it's just a tradition, and I didn't mean anything bad by it." Her smile never left her face while she continued to talk.

"I never said he was awesome. I don't like him, nor he's energy. There's something dark about him, too dark for me to read it well, I just know his name is Zephyr and he is probably a manwhore." Effy looked around and and rolled her eyes. "I don't think we know each other. You look familiar, but I can't attach a name to your pretty face, well now I can cause I herd that you are Averinne."

She caught something from the girl, a thought, it was unintentional but was still out on the open. "Oh, wow, she hates me already", the girl concluded and looked at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Belle
Student
Student
Evangeline Belle

fishes in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishes in the lake   fishes in the lake EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:24 am

OOC: Evie is Indrazades sister Wink

Evangeline rolled her eyes at the girls "Yeah, you can call me Evie though." she said, throwing a glare to the second girl. She listened to the girls little spat, barely interested, trying to think of a way to excuse herself politely.

Well that plan was ruined when one of Evie's good friends came. If Evie started acting weirdly now, Neifile would be the first the realise that something was up, so she put on her perfectly practised fake smile and glanced up at Effy. "Hello dear, I think you are winding up the kittens," she said with a smirk.

"You know me Effy darling, I love a good bit of danger in my life!" she replied with a grin. "And it is probably all in your head! You and your 'energy'" she giggled, but somehow the smiles and laughs had trouble reaching her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Averinne Drake
Student
Student
Averinne Drake

fishes in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishes in the lake   fishes in the lake EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Averinne sighed as the two Seniors spoke to one another. She hated people calling her nicknames that she doesn't approve of. She raised an eyebrow at Evangeline's last sentence. She mentally rolled her eyes and thought of other things...

But she couldn't. She disliked these people very much, especially because they blocked her way to Pemberton. But something inside her forces her to just stay there and listen to them. Perhaps she's interested. Or maybe she wants to be their friend. Whichever it is, she does not like the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fishes in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishes in the lake   fishes in the lake Empty

Back to top Go down

fishes in the lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pemberton High :: OOC Chat :: Archives-
Jump to: